How can whites be master race when white is just the absence of color?

How can whites be master race when white is just the absence of color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHhuF7ZI09w&t=507s
youtube.com/watch?v=jYZgoOSct_U
youtube.com/watch?v=EAMpprnn0uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*absence of evil/dark
Gtfo now faggot

What? White light is ALL colours together.

Niggers can't into science

Based Frenchie

That explains why rainbows come from pure black light dispersed.

>white is absence
this is a special kind of stupid.

>SJW
>STEM
They don't mix.

so "pure white light" would be all the colors combined
but lets say a white t shirt would be just a piece of fabric that reflects all colors and it wouldnt have a color by itself
but even giving her this amount of mental trickery she would be still wrong, since she is actually fighting a being made of light
so she is brown, queer and retarted
way to go marvel

Good taste op, America Chavez is my favorite superhero.

who the fuck writes this shit

is this something anyone wants

You mad fanboy?

We need more diverse villians. More diverse powers. More diverse women and girls but more importantly we need more diversity.

We need one for super power, villan, catchphrase, etc. But this is a start.

>roll

I am going to buy this, not because I believe in diversity, but because they are only going to get to publish one issue and at some point this oddity might be worth alot of money....

What's a matter user? Don't you want more (((diversity))) in your entertainment media? Who doesn't like comics about a sassy Latinx superwoman who has two lesbian moms?

>White is the combination of all colours
>Black is the absence of colour
>Pink is not a real colour
>sage and report slide threads

When you draw straws to become master race the aliens don't ask if white is absence of color not. They didn't care they just gave us the keys to the world and said have fun whitey

Why aren't you literally intrigued and in awe of her?

Forgot pic.

they need irrelevant science thats not even accurate to make their point get across

If it's white paint maybe, but emitting the white light?

This is pretty much indistinguishable from satire.

the fuck is this garbage

this art is so fucking bad seriously
its not even an "eww fucking mestizo" thing, 99% of this art is fucking disgusting and the writing doesnt make up for it

>give her a little of this brown fist

case in point

>my moms

top fucking kek

i read the comic, she comes from a parallel universe where two women can make a baby by scissoring really hard

>I'm literally intrigued

AS OPPOSED TO FIGURATIVELY INTRIGUED.

Every day, we stray further from god.

All the layers are fucked up and the color is just paintbucket dumps with no clean up. It's like they hired a 15 year old to color the panels but only let him have 10 minutes and forced him to use mspaint.

Every panel in the OP has a coloring error. Every single panel. This industry has only one actual job, create professional art, and the hacks making this rag fucked it up worse than a complete amateur would.

I don't know how this gets out the door unless everyone working on it is an unpaid intern.

>burger education

Yes, it is because it's being taken to an extreme. It's not that very apparent, because only Marvel is chugging the SJW Kool-Aid while DC is trying sips (like they should) and Image Comics along with Dark Horse are saying "No, Fuck you, Story > Political Message". It's not a big surprise, in fact well-known, that Marvel isn't as popular as before right now because they keep changing almost everything what REAL fans committed to. Why should I, a fan, continue buying issues of Iron Man if you're just gonna hamfist-shove some random intelligent black girl now as Iron Man and who's background history is less than a year long with her main selling point simply cause she's a black girl; while at the same time throwing away decades of Iron Man's history and build-up that I commit to. If Marvel pull that kind of shit, I don't want to continue reading because what's to stop you from just completely changing another Marvel character I decided to commit and like to?

Sorry to possibly poison the well and use that "Real (group)" insult, but it's truth. Legit fans like these heroes and buy any issue, not just the best arcs, for the series they loved for years are pissed while recent SJW-Politics-shoving "fans" who only buy the 1st issues of SJW-approved comics claim everything is fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHhuF7ZI09w&t=507s

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZgoOSct_U

youtube.com/watch?v=EAMpprnn0uU

TL;DR nor DW: imagine you had a favorite restaurant and the restaurant had your five favorite meals. You've been going to this restaurant for years and you've been a loyal customer. One day, one of the meals is replaced with a meal you don't like so much but it isn't bad. All good, you still have 4 other favorite meals and the new meal isn't so bad. However, eventually and slowly the restaurant replaces the rest of your favorite meals with lesser-liked meals - some outright worse. Would you still go to that restaurant? That's Marvel right now.

>mostly women and children

(making ugly, badly written comics) damn.. they're not selling.. damn. guess it's time for uh, queer woman spiderman. disabled transexual iron man

>tfw there will never be a comatose Iron Man

"color" white is a combination of all colors in spectrum.
White is a combination of all colors, that is why white is master race. White is whole, white is complete.
Black on the other hand...
Black is empty,black is nothing.
White shines as a beacon, a lighthouse showing direction. Black consumes in to nothingness.

All other colors are just parts. Parts of a greater thing. Parts that seek others to become something better. Something... white.

deep

Marxism. the great replacement. the hydra squeezes it's grip. the real hydra, the leftist global conspiracy, not the fake cartoon hydra depicting le Nazis as evil evil evil perpetrators of the most heinopus crimes ever that only they are guilty of, and any white men who don't adhere to batshit leftism are evil like them. le evil white Nazi man is the villain. I hate this version of reality. Is this the only one? quantum mechanics and shit, is there out there maybe a true Aryan paradise world? I just want to die when I see this garbage, le black man punching out evil whitey. I fucking hate this world

the writing? lets use that term loosely

LITERALLY INTRIGUED AND IN AWE

So after black panther breaks all sorts of records as the first majority black super hero movie, and dont kid your self it will. when does marvel go full SJW on the movies...

didnt watch the spiderman thing but heard its pretty (((woke)))

What is this?
What is physics?
What is spectrum?
What is Venezuela?

I pirated a couple issues of spider gwen because gwen was my first 2D wife

what a mistake that was

yeah neither did I, you know (((they))) are itching to have one of the main characters replaced by a poc. wanna take bets on which one it is first? my money is on iron man, RDJ has even said he wants to stop making these movies, any one else know how many more he is signed for?

pink skull

If white were an absence of color then space would be completely white.

At least DC has fallen for the diversity mem-

The color black, much like Africans, is a thief.
It steals as much light as possible, reflecting nothing, so it appears dark.

The color white, much like the race of Whites, benevolent beings we are, reflect color of every spectrum. We keep little for ourselves and spread light to all near us.

>ponder it
>wonder why its actually black
>look it up
>find out its actually an unsolved paradox
neat

>spider gwen
B L A C K E D

I see. Old white men are nazis.

We should tear up the US in civil war. Anything to stop Drumpf.

Any modern comics worth reading? (Read: not SJW rags?)

No. Read a fucking book.

American comics have been a jewish industry for a long time

Bane Conquest is written by Chuck Dixon

>mostly
>Women
>and
>Children

shut the fuck up

Hahah. That's even funnier.

Is this even real? Artwork looks like shit, autistic dialogue and laughably stupid "hero".

roll

america chavez is very real

... and it's just as bad as it sounds.

that's a disgusting dark toned gray
white is purity of color

It gets worse.

Sotomayor University, is where they go to school
also she is refered to as LATINX which is a gender neutral acceptable for latino or latina!

Literally what is even happening in this scene? Why is the writing so bad?

God damn, I almost can't believe it is real

>capeshit

You need to put aside childish things user.

Fuck all this supersnowflake faggotry. You guys need to read some real comics like Watchmen,TWD or Crossed.

Is this real.

Why don't we make our own fancomic. We have the real captain America and he's one of us. He can stand for real american values, like Free Speech. We can have him defend a unpopular speaker at a University from Antifa. We can have him fight drug smugglers at the Mexico border. We can have him thwart terrorist attacks. You know, like what a hero would do.
He can then arrest the other SJW hero's for violating the laws they don't like. Civil War 2: Rise Again.

Black is literally the absence of color, you fucking uneducated pile of shit. It's why black holes are black.

>what the holy menstruation
i think i will adopt this wonderful expression

So you mean like Judge Dredd?

>no father