Trump Bill will make criticizing or boycotting Israel a federal crime

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Cardin
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/senate-bill-would-make-it-a-federal-crime-to-boycott-israel.html
archive.is/ZUGSK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump bill
What did he mean by this?

Just the fact that this bill was written and introduced is reason enough to kill every jew in this country

>murder
you thuggish nignog

Yeah no, I'm not supporting this

and I thought Germany was bad.

kek

>Trump Bill will make criticizing or boycotting Israel a federal crime.
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Nice

It's not a Trump bill. And it's never going to pass.

Its like some part of them wants there to be a violent revolution and expulsion

>Trump bill
Trump didn't write this bill you fucking idiot. He hasn't even commented on it.

>Sponsored by a Democrat
>Blamed on Trump

Yeah, this is the Democratic Party now. 100% hypocrites, 100% liars, 0% smart people.

honestly if whites were allowed to be white, i would have no problem with israel

Vaginas and circumcision will save you

way to go zionists

circumcised vaginas?

That's very Canadian

Who brings these ideas out at the aipac convention? What is the vote tally? Republicans two to one for democrats. Zionists always cried obama wasnt zionist enough. Keep debating semantics

Doubly worse. But they stink and look like shit no matter. The original sinning box

No it's not you stupid fuck. Thats why theyre hated on here. People only pretend on here to be anti zionist. Canada actually is. At least the posters. And no. Muh trannies is not a defence. I dont agree with them. Being a square pussy munching establishment cuck is how you be zionist

>Sponsor: Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Cardin
>Benjamin Louis Cardin was born in Baltimore, Maryland, the son of Dora (née Green) and Meyer M. Cardin (1907–2005).[1] The family name was originally "Kardonsky", before it was changed to "Cardin". Cardin's grandparents were Russian Jewish immigrants.

Imagine that.

Daily reminder

so is this bill pretty much "no blacklist of copmanies that traded with israel"? thats all im seeing

A DEMOCRAT WROTE and SPONSORED and PROPOSED the bill.

And you think I'm the one doing mental gymnastics?

A smart man once said "never go full retard..."

Fuck off. It's the exact opposite. You know this. You always talk like this. And it's easy to see. Muh free merkel! It bans companies or individuals from supporting foreigners doing BDS under (((commerce))) clause

I dont give a fuck. Thats how you kikes play both sides. It's a litany of republigoyim and history has always been this way. There are 14 dems attached to this. And 29 repubes. The left is not zionist. This is why you cry and lie about degeneracy. White people having their rights pisses you off. Go free more slaves because you are them now

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/senate-bill-would-make-it-a-federal-crime-to-boycott-israel.html
>But now, a group of 43 Senators – 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats – want to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, which was launched in protest of that country’s decades-old occupation of Palestine. The two primary sponsors of the bill are Democrat Ben Cardin of Maryland and Republican Rob Portman of Ohio. Perhaps the most shocking aspect is the punishment: anyone guilty of violating its prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000, and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.

>The proposed measure, called the Israel Anti-Boycott Act (S. 720), was introduced by Cardin on March 23. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports that the bill “was drafted with the assistance of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee [AIPAC]” … The bill’s co-sponsors include the senior Democrat in Washington, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, his New York colleague Kirsten Gillibrand, and several of the Senate’s more liberal members, such as Ron Wyden of Oregon, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut and Maria Cantwell of Washington. Illustrating the bipartisanship that AIPAC typically summons, it also includes several of the most right-wing Senators such as Ted Cruz of Texas, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, and Marco Rubio of Florida.

archive.is/ZUGSK

>You made a good point. I suddenly don't care about what I was arguing.

>I dont give a fuck.

About the truth. Yes, that much is obvious. You don't even have the integrity to show your flag and spout Nazi propaganda under, of all things, LGBT.

If it passes, we all know that zionist Trump will sign it into law.

>A similar bill has already attracted 234 co-sponsors in the House.
Gotta suck that circumcized kike cock.

This what happens when you support the right

>and spout Nazi propaganda
There is literally nothing wrong with Nazi propaganda.

>half as less
>originator
>good point
Nazis were closet fags who created israel

>This what happens when you support the right
This is what happens when you support ZOG.

Yeah. The right

>Nazis were closet fags who created israel
Do you believe the Holocaust happened too?

Im not legally obliged to answer that. But that further backs me up. Keep rolling around on the floor

>Yeah. The right

s-slide this

Nazis lost. For that reason, they are worthless.

>trump bill
the only thread on this topic with bumps
the kikes have won.
damn you all

Nothing to my right but a kike. And there is no wall you dense fuck

>Im not legally obliged to answer that.
So the answer would be "yes."

>But that further backs me up. Keep rolling around on the floor
Keep deluding yourself.

Nope

Youre a kike. Go kike it up and be a traitor. Bottling your own farts as though you have any solutions. You have nothing

Where is your free speech? :FDDDD

faggot kike lovers

Kikes organise through vaginas

>Nazis lost.
They were beaten. That does not mean they were wrong.

Look at what is being done to your country now. That is your victory.

this is basically a shill thread about a bill that will never pass for the sole intention of baiting trump hate

Good. The USA is founded on Christian values and as Christians we're instructed to support the land of Israel and the Jews - whether times get tough or not. Doing otherwise is no different than a sin and the Lord would sure as h*ll judge us on that. Only communists and Muslims have a problem with this bill getting passed.

No. They gave everything to the nose and were allowed to live under our present shitty governments

>Youre a kike.
No, I'm a NatSoc. The one ideology the kikes don't want us to be.

>Go kike it up and be a traitor.
You're a traitor to the White race.

>You have nothing
Said the faggot.

Fag enabler.

Im gone. Trump is an antichrist. Bye

I don't get how Cruz can support this shit
>you have the right to not buy health insurance, as long as it's not an Israeli company selling it, then you go to jail if you don't buy it

This is wrong and oppressive at every level. What right does another nation way the fuck over there have in telling me who I can or must buy from? Your precious little religion card doesn't mean you are my God or can null my rights to free speech and assembly! You are not my Kings nor my fathers nor my priests! You are a foreign nation trying to infringe upon natural American rights and are trying to implement a treasonous and traitorous bill.

Americans do not work for Israel. Not once have I ever swore devotion or protection or love or aid to Israel over my country or my fellow citizens. Nowhere in the fucking constitution nor bill of rights says anything about Israel first over America- israel has no fucking rights to govern me! I am an American, not a goddamn fucking jew nor am I a fucking Israelite. No fucking jew has the right to govern the world simply because their goddamn fucking book claims they do. This bill is wrong, invasive, a repression of our freedom of speech, and is absolutely tyrannical.

AMERICA FIRST! Not fucking Israel.

kike

>of baiting trump hate
Trump is a Zionist. For that reason alone we should hate him.

>No. They gave everything to the nose and were allowed to live under our present shitty governments
Said the "person" that believes everything the Jews tell him.

How appropriate, up against the wall is exactly where fascists belong

nah dude citizens will talk shit about Israel as long as were paying tax for that fuckshit dirt country

Except we have a court system that would bitch slap that law down in the unlikely event it passed the house and senate

Y'all fucks need to take a civics class

He Left is 100% Jewish.

Haavara program. Ettore ovazza
Vaginal jew enabler. Bundle of sticks logo. Pink swastika. You spawned isis a fertility cult and original sin so fuck yourself closet case. Everybody is a fag. Women are shit. You woman

Funny how people lose their minds about Russia trying to influence our elections and government and nobody cares about Israel actually controlling our government.

Yeah eh? Everybody knows about haavara and ettore. You did a great job covering it up. Best goy

Sanders didnt even go to aipac. Beautiful jewish the left is jewish baby

Israel good guise

Ruskies bAd guise

>How appropriate, up against the wall is exactly where fascists belong
Said the anti-White faggot.

Seems like a violation of the first amendment. That shit won't be upheld

>Haavara program
That wasn't a Zionist project nor was it an agreement to establish land with Jewish rule/power. Nice try, you homosexual demon. The plan was always to keep the land of Palestine under Muslim rule/authority. Lying is a sin.

The American south used to be a hotbed of Jew hate. It wasn't until the Scofield bible was published that the good goy evangelicals decided Israel was great and Jews were the real chosen.

>Funny how people lose their minds about Russia trying to influence our elections and government and nobody cares about Israel actually controlling our government.
That's because the media and the government are owned by the same group.

Not that I'd listen to the false beliefs of an anti-White faggot, mind you.

You put the brownies here. A bunch of hungarians called themselves semites and now you think they are white and not anti white or anti Christian. You pagan stooge

Goddamn.
"To learn who rules over you, simply discover who you are not allowed to criticize". -Voltaire

freedom of speech . supreme court shoots it down as soon as some one tries to enforce it. i will constantly bad mouth the jews just to prove it

fucking shekel eaters dont make the rules and our system of checks and balances prevents collusion between the legislative branch and executive branch from being the final say in anything

and i will demand monetary compensation for the inconvenience of having to go to a court then district court then supreme court and payment for all legal fees

The Bible dates back before the "American south" or the official establishment of the country. Many people have tried to misrepresent or misappropriate the word of the Lord with complete and utter failure throughout history.

>Committees:Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
>banking
>israel

Again, what makes you think I'd believe the lies that you believe?

You believe the Holocaust happened. That alone proves you don't know what you're talking about.

>males
>demons
Woman laid Satan. Fallen angels are attracted only to women and long hair. I have neither. Enjoy his sloppy seconds. You proved nothing you just have generic ad hom meme statements. Im rigt youre wrong fucking blow me
Stuck on repeat. Stupid potato vagina. None of this matters. Trump is biggest jew fuck the world has ever seen

NatSocs are too stupid to understand the commie dialectic and too afraid to move past it.

>15 posts by this ID

>supreme court shoots it down as soon as some one tries to enforce it.
Which group comprises 33% of the Supreme Court?

Not an argument. Go study the Haavara Agreement properly before claiming to know a damn thing about it.

he's a Christcuck. he unironically believes that God created the earth in 7 days and that Jews are his chosen people

Ok pigeon holing liar. Youre not paying attention. But you handed israel to the fake synagogue of satan kikes so you think somebody who talks like me actually supports them in any way. Youre blind and playing defence

This is not a Voltaire quote. Some pedophile neonazi bootlicker said that in his manifesto and pretended it was a Voltaire quote.

It is one. Already have. You havent explained anything.

The president can't submit bills for consideration, retard

They only take over the most powerful country. It serves it's purpose for now.

EU states are useful to control too, but obviously they will focus all their shekels and attention on the goy with the biggest weapons

>Trump is biggest jew fuck the world has ever seen
No shit.

Said the Democrat.

>reeee! that person has a number of posts I don't like! reee!

>so you think somebody who talks like me actually supports them in any way.
You fly the faggot flag. Homosexuality is promoted, enabled and normalized by the Jews.

land of the """"""""""""free""""""""""""