In literally the last 10 days, Trump has stopped the CIA program of arming terrorists, agreed to a Syria ceasefire...

>In literally the last 10 days, Trump has stopped the CIA program of arming terrorists, agreed to a Syria ceasefire, said no to dreamers, said no to single payer, agreed for Obamacare to just fail, and more immigration officers are about to enter sanctuary cites

What the heck happened? Why did the Donald Magnus get released now? What was going on these last few months that he was either indecisive, hand tied, or on the fence?

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article162495223.html
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-president-trump-says-he-not-1499977334-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Victory.

Don't jinx it

Russia told him to lay low for a while, now some time has passed and he can freely enact their plan without seeming suspicious

101 KGB tactics

It's pretty obvious he has no idea what he's doing. Having a bunch of yes-men around you might have worked in Trump Tower, but it's a whole different ball game in the White House

>ball game

That metaphors Busch league desu

remember how the white house insider user said some major shit was going down soon?

remember how the date july 27th has been mentioned as a date of significance?

pawns have been moved; pieces have been sacrificed. it's happening.

>said no to dreamers
when was this??

>KGB (which doesn't exist anymore) wants to make America better and purge the ideological descendants of communism

Recently.

All the Trump haters and conspiracy tards have been proven wrong.

He's got yes-men all over the country. He'd doing exactly what we hired him for.

Glad he's stepping up to the plate. He's really knocking the ball out if the park now. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.

Trump won’t support new plan to save ‘Dreamers’ from deportation

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article162495223.html

>agreed for Obamacare to just fail
>actively feeding yourself spin this hard

Obama care failing is more delicious than trump care failing faggot

He gave it the soft repeal by declining to defend it in court from Texas and a few other South Western states lawsuit. I don't know if it was intentional but it was actually a fairly politically savvy way to get rid of it.

>Trump has stopped the CIA program of arming terrorists
which he promised to do on day 1 and which the CIA will probably not respect and continue doing anyone
>agreed to a Syria ceasefire
which is going to be broken in a matter of weeks. Obama agreed to several ceasefires that lasted just days/weeks/months
>said no to dreamers
DACA is still growing and more and more illegals are being amnesty'd this very moment you retard
>said no to single payer
no he didn't
>agreed for Obamacare to just fail
after failing to repeal and replace again like he said he would on day 1
>and more immigration officers are about to enter sanctuary cites
this is Sessions' doing, not Trump. And guess who is pushing for Sessions to resign? Yes, your god emperor

Trump is a kike. I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CUT IT OUT

YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO LIKE HIM

JUST DO FUCKING WHAT I TELL YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How does that sanctuary city concept work anyways? Can local mayors just ignore federal laws without getting into trouble?

Not gonna lie, things were looking bad during March after he bombed Syria, refused to withdraw from NAFTA, and appointed neocons like H.R. McMaster while downsizing people like Bannon, I feared the worst. That whole "I'm a nationalist and a globalist" quote was cringe, too. But ever since he withdrew from the Paris Accords, he's been on a chaos streak, I like it. Reminds me he's still playing to his base and not the establishment Republicans. MAGA

he made a good faith effort of letting the rinos and neocons get on board. instead they stabbed him and the american people in the back.

now they die of brain cancer and ass rape.

now we MAGA.

You blame Trump for not repealing Obamacare, but give him no credit for the reduced illegal immigration and increased deportations? Seems inconsistent to me.

hi sharia blue. shut up and put brock's micropenis back into your mouth or i will kill you.

Listen to anyone who has worked with Donald Trump. He does not respect Yes men and women. He Hates group Think and herd mentality. He surrounds himself with people with divergent and often opposing views and loves debate . He will always say it is not Who is right but What is right. No hive minds allowed. I agree. In business you need many ideas-lots of points of view and you work together for concensus.

They order local law enforcement not to cooperate with federal immigration enforcement. They can't stop ICE from arresting people for deportation trials but they won't contact them if they pick an illegal up for committing a crime. Red legislatures are putting the screws to blue cities in a few states to stop them doing this, mostly by threatening to cut funding. Texas and Austin are a notable example.

Sanctuary cities are cities that are not obligated to follow federal immigration laws, which say that if an undocumented immigrant is caught, the city law enforcement have to hold onto him/her until ICE comes along. Most cities hold onto these immigrants and follow the law, but some don't and are allowed to refuse this order without any consequences. Trump has challenged this by trying to defund sanctuary cities, but a federal judge placed an injunction on it so it might not see the full light of day. One of the areas where Democrats actually have clout is with the lower level federal courts, they've stolen up a lot of positions there, just look at what happened with the travel ban.

The Texas state legislature recently passed a few laws defunding sanctuary cities if I recall correctly. I'm surprised they didn't do so sooner desu.

>said no to dreamers
source on that please.

it wouldn't be a problem if you could hold an illegal indefinitely, but you can't. You can only hold an illegal for x amount of time, some states say that's 24-48 hours. There's also federal laws against excessive detention. Until congress or the supreme court unequivocally says that illegals have no rights and can be kept for as long as it takes to pick them up, then you'll continue to see sanctuary cities.

I haven't been following the events that closely recently but it'd be good if it was true. The reason they didn't do it sooner is they had to wait for a president to get elected that was for deporting illegals or they'd just get tied up in DOJ lawsuit bullshit while ICE and the BP would still be on orders to "stand down" effectively accomplishing nothing while creating a huge mess for themselves.

Please tell me thisnisnreal RIGHT FUCKING NOW

He's been busting his ass for the past six months. The most productive president in recent history, accomplishing more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years

Butt hurt liberals are desperate to refute this list but every single item can be verified

how is that inconsistent? The only person who has been effecient in Trump's cabinet is sessions, and that's his domain. Trump, the immaculate deal maker, the guy who campaigned on repeal and replace, has utterly failed at achieving his promises. Why shouldn't I hold him accountable for things he failed to follow through on you stupid ass cuck?
>le shareblue
>le dont insult da god emprah
you are most likely a leftist shill trying to strawman a "dumb" trump supporter

they did alot more than just pass laws that threaten to defund them, they can criminally charge anyone in the city, police chiefs, city councilman, etc, with crimes for refusing to comply.

whats the problem?

>eliminated DACA
this is just a flat out lie though. I mean this entire graph is loaded with inaccuracies and lies but to put a blatant lie in there is bold. This is literally propaganda.

Wrong. DACA is done.

Please point out the other alleged inaccuracies so I can BTFO

Did he repeal DACA or not?
answer the question cuck. It would take a swipe of the pen on Day 1 (like he promised) to end it and he hasn't.

Stop playing mental gymnastics like a cuck hillary supporter and answer the question. I'll give you one more try.

DACA is done

Still waiting for you to point out the rest of the alleged inaccuracies

Oh that's right, you can't. Bitch

>Trump succeeds in doing heaps of the shit he said he'd do.
>hurr durr it's pretty obvious he has no idea what he's doing.
But are you a leaf with a vpn?

>he couldn't answer a yes or no question
WEW

Neither can you. Where's the inaccuracies?

>What was going on these last few months that he was either indecisive, hand tied, or on the fence?
That was all maneuvering, baby. Getting himself into position to make the kill. I don't think any president in history has faced a harder fight than Trump has in trying to do his job.

The establishment left is throwing everything they have at him and HE JUST WON'T DIE!

Jeez fag you got rekt hard. Now just answer his fucking question.

Getting ready for incoming habbenings maybe

Alternatively, he's getting the big guns behind the scenes so that he can really start fucking things up.
>inb4 Trump dons a Metal Gear and storms into Mexico to extract payment for the wall

said the increasingly nervous man for the 8th time in the last 6 months

Then why not just have ICE agents posted up in every state so they can make it there in time to round up the beans?

Did.
He.
Repeal.
DACA?

Answer because I asked you first you stupid nigger. stop trying to deflect.

He decided to let it starve to death instead of putting a shotgun to it's head. Are you finally done asking stupid questions?

Oh no! The non existent KGB wants America to do what is best for the world and the USA's citizens, instead of just totally bowing to the will of the kikes. Where's based obama? Won't he save us from morality, peace and good sense?

Did
He
Repeal
DACA

why can't you just say yes or no?

He's about to clean house and really start draining the swamp.

He's gonna let it die on it's own instead of signing an executive order that would just cause the media to accuse him of being a monster

How many times we gotta tell you this?

Eliminate != Repeal
How hard is that to understand?

Im happy with Donald right now

Keep it up meme man, we really need your help in San Diego with the lone judge challenging the popular vote by standing up for the Bill of Rights

>cucks literally incapable of saying yes or no
you guys really need to go back to plebbit where you belong. I'll answer the question for you: No.
Here is the latest status on DACA:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-president-trump-says-he-not-1499977334-htmlstory.html

>"It's a matter of heart," Trump says
Hmmmm I wonder how that's going to end up.

Point out the other inaccuracies

Still waiting

Do you understand what != means? It seems like you don't.

Point out the other inaccuracies

Still waiting.

Point out the other inaccuracies.

whats the big deal with DACA anyways? Why deport those who

>were literally raised here since elementary school
>have clean records
>have or want to apply for jobs

When theres literally MILLIONS of shitskins who did not grow up here, do not pay taxes, don't speak English, and often DONT have clean records?

It looks like Trump is going to keep DACA. and why not? Seems like a good concession for him to not look like a evil monster, and yet still keep somewhat productive immigrants, while getting rid of the MILLIONS of others.

>those damn spineless yes men telling Trump to keep the promises he made during to campaign and to do the things people voted him in to office to do

It's almost like those brainless idiots want him to get re-elected!!!

A lot of the points are redundant, I'll give you an example:
>Illegal immigration arrests up
>reduced illegal border crossings
>increased border security
>increased ICE power
>ICE makes over 41,000 arrests in 100 days
can you see how these are basically stating the same thing in order to fill out a list? And these are all under Sessions domain anyway, and Trump is trying to oust him.

Besides the obvious redundancy there are a lot of things on there that he has just promised to do, but hasn't done yet. Or things like "gives support to law enforcement agencies". What the fuck does that even mean? How is that an accomplishment? Below are not accomplishments but promises:
>Helping to reduce food stamp dependency
>Worked with small business leaders to help our economy
>Seeking to increase penalties for violent criminals
>protected religious liberties for all americans
>ending tax payer funding for abortion
>pulling billions in funds from the united nation
>increasing funds to modernize the VA
>sending federal government to help chicago crime epidemic
>ending catch and release immigration policy
some of these like the catch and release policy have actually been EXTENDED under trump, despite promises to outright end them.

I could debunk literally every point on the list, but you are a trump cuck, you will suck off your kike master's dick and dismiss my points as shilling.

They are all ungrateful cunts just like the other illegals who think they deserve everything.

>What the heck happened? Why did the Donald Magnus get released now? What was going on these last few months that he was either indecisive, hand tied, or on the fence?
It's called consolidating power.

Suckstart a shotgun you goon troll.

Trump fans are easily the most retarded in the internet. All those forced events (chanology, gamergate and the election) that just brought more and more redditors to this site, just made it worse. Sup Forums's attempt to redpill reddit by countering SRS just made more migrants come here and lower the site's quality.

See You retards are so easily manipulated.

>kick them out because muh feels

okay, still doesn't explain why we should prioritize deporting 700,000 kids who grew up here instead of the millions and millions of randoms that are here right now fucking shit up

>gets completely BTFO
>"k-k-kys shill"
exactly what I expect from r/the_donald cucks.

Except he did

It is completely valid to list all of the immigration wins separately as they all apply to different parts of the process. That's the first time you've been BTFO

In your second block of green text you completely failed to invalidate a single point. Not a single one. That's the second time you got BTFO

>I could invalidate every point

Do tell us how he didn't appoint a Supreme Court justice, or how he didn't sign so many bills into law, all of which are public record

Yeah, now that's the third time you got BTFO. Clearly you're not very good at this

None of these things happened and neither has anything else. Only anti BDS and seizure without charge laws

>can you see how these are basically stating the same thing in order to fill out a list?
I mean I guess but they are different agencies producing different results. If you are considering the fact that that are the same topic then I get it.

>And these are all under Sessions domain
DHS != DOJ

I won't lie some of it is just bullshit to put in the pic but most of it has happened.

For use in quickly debunking WaPo's latest criminal hitpiece

He is also false flagging Sessions so he isn´t accused of locking up bolitical obbosition when the real shit hits the fan. Well not the REAL shit but at least the close-to-the-top shit.

Feelsextremelygoodman.png

This is very reasonable. Except nothing but full and complete no-mercy deportation can save the West. Germany for example is lost NOW, today, already. The youth numbers and birth numbers = they are goners. I agree though he should tread this line as long as he needs to, but not too long.

>this pathetic deflection

He has not repealed DACA.

You are a cuck apologist, cuck-squared.

Trump is Jewish. He's Bavarian illuminati, related by blood to European royalty, just like every. single. US. President. In. History.

>No, Trump did not repeal DACA but i'm too embarrassed to admit it

You're getting destroyed here, buddy. lol.

Meanwhile...

Dreamers have to go back and this is good.

Who's been saying that? Up to this point all I've heard is that DACA will be phased out.

>But HE didn't repeal it after he said he would

meh I don't really care. the point is it's going to be die. I don't care about the political chicanery that had to happen for Trump to save face

He kept his word in spirit if not in letter, and that's all that matters to me

No. He tried to use mental gymnastics and avoid answering it. If I ask you, "are you a faggot?" and you answer "homosexuality is a sin", you're not answering the question.
>In your second block of green text you completely failed to invalidate a single point.
Validate a single thing that has been done in the second block of green text you stupid ass cuck. saying you're going to do something is not the same as actually doing it. If that's the criteria for an accomplishment, then Obongo is the most accomplished president of all time.
>diminishing Sessions' impact on illegal immigration. Are you seriously this deluded?

Because it's rewarding people to skirt the law, and sets horrible precendents

>resorting to rage and insults
>still cannot refute a single item

Once again, you've been BTFO

>He kept his word in spirit if not in letter, and that's all that matters to me
>"he doesn't have to do any of his promises, as long as he keeps his word in spirit"
>the absolute state of /nu/pol

user, do us a favor and kill yourself.

Thanks!

Nice breakdown of the Post's bs.

Kek
> Pretend to be a leftist shill that pretends to be aTrump supporter on fb
I feel like I should have better things to do

>Against European Royalty

Hello Commie

>asking me to refute things Trump hasn't even done
I mean, you could just google them and see their status. The fact that you can't even take a single point I made as being false is telling. You are the king of cucks.

Trump is winning bigly, the left is losing big time.

>No idea what he's doing
>Essentially just ended the Syrian Civil War

ok nice try buddy.

He's doing great things and it shows by how many shills have invaded Sup Forums over the last week, today is especially bad they must have new marching orders.

>hasn't even done
Oh so he didn't appoint a Supreme Court justice?

And he didn't give Flint $100 million?

And let me guess, he didn't sign dozens of bills and EOs, all of which are on record

Your behavior in this thread is shameful and childish. You were destroyed completely

>>diminishing Sessions' impact on illegal immigration. Are you seriously this deluded?
Sessions only opened a door to the witchhunt, and that was in terms of sanctuary cities. The results are being delivered by Gen. Kelly and the DHS, which have been working way before Gen. Sessions started cracking down on sanctuary cities.

>Being this retarded that you can't distinguish the work done by different departments

did I ever claim he didn't appoint a supreme court justice (implying thats not actually Mcconnel's and the GOP's victory) or any of the other stuff you said? You said my green text was full of lies yet you can't find a single point to refute. Nice.

However you look at it, he is getting rid of the illegals
Buh bye