America is a druggie hellhole

America is a corrupt wasteland full of degenerate substance abusers, and our own government and media caters to them. People who have any sense of morality, decency and sobriety are being bred out and discriminated against. We have a serious drug epidemic, yet we're allowing states like Nevada to sell weed to the riff-raff, which has caused nothing but problems for states like Colorado. This is nothing but chemical warfare and a way for the (((elites))) to pacify the masses and bend them to the will of the NWO/cultural Marxist party line. I literally feel like I'm the only person in America who doesn't use illegal drugs. I don't even smoke cigs or drink. Yet everyone around me is a normie who sticks needles in their arms or smokes burning plant matter to fuck up their mind when they could be doing something more productive. I honestly don't expect this nation to survive for very much longer. I give it until the end of the decade before the whole rotten fucking thing collapses. I hate druggies, and only a druggie would be in favor of legalizing drugs.

in 1830, the average american drank 7.1 gallons of pure alcohol pure year. Nowadays it's 2 gallons of pure alcohol per year per person. in the 1890s everybody and your great grandmother was on heroin from the cornerstore.

take your
>current year
logic and fuck off. nothing's new here faggot.

People like you are part of the problem.

but weed is good

This is more about you and your problems with the world than any political issue. you even mentioned
> I literally feel like I'm the only person in America who doesn't use illegal drugs
this is just about you being a faggot and having your feelings hurt. people have always been druggies in every civilization across time. clean your room.

i'm not even saying drug use is okay, i don't use at all, but i'm saying that you're obviously an insecure faggot and the way you're approaching the issue obviously has more to do with your own personal hangups than any legitimate political issue.

DUDE
weve been on DRUGS since like caveman time you know?? weve always been totting getting stoned gettin highhh

pic related: it's OP

This.

You're worried about things out of your control and it's obviously having an ill effect on your fragile mental state. I don't use any drugs but if I worried so much about things out of my control it would drive me mad. Turn the phone/computer off and go do something outside. Enjoy your life and try to sort out your own issues before you take on others.

Why don't thsee images have coffee/caffeine on them? That is by far the biggest addictive drug in use right now.

apart from the filename explaining a bit, I have no clue what that picture is supposed to meme.
>being this old and out of touch
oh well, now where did I put my teeth?

toking it up and getting shitfaced are a part of the American dream. Get used to it you autistic stormnigger

Maybe part of your dream, kike.

I don't know if it's still a thing, but around ten years ago I recall seeing people with extreme anti-drug feelings posting various places on the internet, with the meme of being "straight-edge" and photographing themselves with black X marks on their hands to indicate this.

>I don't know if it's still a thing

Probably not, that's why I made this thread.

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Relax sperg.

Fuck off.

dude drugs lmao

hugs not drugs

slugs not drugs

You clearly meant to say Russia is a druggie hellhole. crime of an africa tier country, heaviest drug use out of all countries. Controlled by kikes fully.

America will be the only super power this entire century, I'll be my retirement on it right now faggot.

This is why white ancaps are the enemy and will have to be extirpated right along with non-whites.

OP is a fag who needs to smoke more weed.

Looks like CM punk from WWE. He puts Xes on his hands.

>is a Jew who needs to go to the ovens.

I didn't know Sup Forums was a drug forum.

bump