We need to segregate Sup Forums

Amerifats and Europeans don't have the same concerns and the same issues, and most importantly they don't have the same ways to treat them. America is literally Jewland, a nation of immigrant, where "muh freedom" and consumerism are above everything else. Europe is a land of monarchy, fascism, White supremacy, Christianity and paganism.

Nothing productive will ever occur from a place where there are constant struggles and misunderstandings between people who're only united by a good, but very primitive form of racism.

Fact: there are no pureblood Americans. They all come from somewhere else. A degenerate shitfest with people from all around the world pretending to be united between cucked values of liberty.

They don't have roots or history. They shouldn't be part of the struggle against shitskins because many of them are and they spread jewish degeneracy all around the world and of course Europe.

What Americans want: civic nationalism, as long as people behave good they can come in buy their new iPhone 13.

What Europeans want: Europe for Europeans.

The US of A will never be the land to establish a White ethnostate. Sad!

The US is honestly past the point of no return in terms of demographics and I don't know what the fuck burger posters are even doing here talking about muh white nationalism. Your nation is already fucked, there's no turning back. You're a bunch of disgusting mongrels and you deserve to be taken over.
You have zero identity, no history, no culture, you're just a bunch of fat brown retards riding around on their scooters while Jews run their country. America was a mistake.

Americans literally don't know anything about anything. Every time there is a serious discussion between Europeans, Americans try to join but fail miserably because their only knowledge of the discussion is something they read once off of some biased website. We need a Euro/pol/.

Testimony of a Britbro:
"Blood and soil, they've forgot who they are and if I am honest, I wish them all the good will I can but when all is said and done, I don't really care about them as a whole, America is a bastard creation and has caused nothing but misery since its inception, I only care about Europe.

Just because our governments have been subverted doesn't mean the people have forgotten who they are, being European means something, being 'white' means nothing, being 'American' means nothing, like you said, it is a primitive form of racism, that is all they will ever achieve unless they come back to their ancestral homelands.

They will end up like Brazil in the end, governed by Jews.. In Europe I believe fascism will make headway in the coming decade and it will come from central Europe, if they aren't with us they should make sure they stay the fuck out of the way this time. I'm all for a Euro Sup Forums because I'm sick of seeing Trump threads and them telling us who is and isn't European."

(((America))) is a shithole and utterly beyond saving. It should be used as a dumping ground for all the refugees and illegal immigrants in the world. (((Americans ))) are culturally jewish, intellectually niggers and physically obese scumbags. They are the ultimate subhumans.

Euro/pol/ and US/pol/ would be a win-win. Both side have subscribed.

USA and Canada in one side, and France, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Serbia, Spain and many others, as well as Australia and New Zealand as honorary Euro guests.

>Americans will ignore the truth

>be Americunt
>be a wannabe Nazi but pro-(((freedom)))
>be fat too

Is your country really much better?

Not the point of the thread, retarded leaf. You belong with the Ameritrash.

Coming from the LARPer too afraid to show his flag. Sad!

>tfw Brazil is whiter than France.

I don't know why you identarians from all over the world come to my stomping grounds to discuss any absolutely ineffective global policies at all.

Blows my fucking mind that you all assimilated, thousands of miles apart, to let flags dictate any sort of validity.

Anyone who comes to pull to form any semblance of a national identity is already doomed from the beginning.

You hate foreigners meddling in your domestic affairs than you shouldn't make your domestic affairs a foreign discussion.

TL;DR (Reddit Spacing)

TITS OR GTFO, FAGGOT!

I'm obviously the OP but busy to shitpost somewhere else.

>divide et impera

Rather segregate and live better.

Anarchism is a form of political maleducation.
You have to be fixed

I bet there's some early 2000's South Africa team that was whiter than France at the time, too.

Anarchism is.

Anything more than that is identarianistic bullshit.

guess who's right

When the 4th Reich is formed we will sperate from nato.
And /pol too :)

Great.

bump

bump