Sup Forums, what should I do? My cousin is 16 and an extremely retarded SJW...

Sup Forums, what should I do? My cousin is 16 and an extremely retarded SJW, who is dating/fucking/living with this stupid mexican kid who has absolutely nothing going for him. He is a citizen, as he was born here, but I have heard his parents are not. I need to get rid of them to prevent her from continuing to date this idiot. How do I do that? Please note that I know where he lives, as I picked her up from his trailer once. Although, that was a while ago, and I don't want to get it wrong if I call ICE. I mean, I'm fairly certain I remember which trailer they live in, but I have heard calling ICE will do nothing as people do so all the time and nothing is done.

I want his parents deported at least. That way the kid will either be homeless and she'll be forced to break up with him, or she'll go full retard and live on the streets with him. Either one's fine, she's a stupid fucking SJW. But she's still my cousin and dropped out of school to be with this fucktard 24/7. Her family is worried about her, even though she treats them like garbage. She is the epitome of stupid millennial, but I feel I must do something in order to get her away from this mexican. Especially if she gets fucking pregnant. Fuck that. I want to prevent that.

So, will ICE actually show up at their door if I do anything? Pic not related, but might as well be me at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care who she dates? Do you want to fuck her yourself OP?

I care because it's fucking racemixing. She needs to date a white guy instead of "showing how tolerant and un-racist she is" by purposely dating this shitskin.

I'd mind less if he actually had anything going for him, but he has no job, lives in a trailer, and convinced her to drop out of school.

What more convincing do I need?

Yeah OP why are you such a rayciss? Why care about your family OP?
Just look the other way and watch some nigflix!

what a fuckin dork you must be. no one gives a shit about you being poor and experiencing things that happen to poor people and their sisters.

fuck off you poser nazi due to being poor

He wants someone better for his cousin. Whats wrong with that

>you're not a real nazi goy!
your shillingness is showing

You want real advice? Here it goes:
Women are spiteful creatures, she knows you disapprove and that only makes her whore out even further to shitskins. Next thing on her list is being blacked, because she's so super accepting of it all.
What you have to do is let go in the right way, become self centered and make up your mind, be honest with yourself and judge the facts, while doing so ignore the fact that he's a shitskin but look at all of his actions and the effect that he has on your cousin.
Now comes the part where you have to commit:
Live up to your values and become the man that you idolize. Work your ass off 7 days a week to improve yourself in every feasible way while never forgetting where your heart lies.
The red pill on all of this:
She is herself and you are yourself, play your cards right and she might see her own shame reflected in your success, only this way will she actually change for good, because if she does it will by her own means.
As you can guess by now, the other possibility is that she will never change, either way you will know that you did all you could because you became the ideas and beliefs that you stand for.
An ending note: Trust no one, but with open eyes, never give up on family.

Do it.
You're a pussy nigger if you don't.

You should kill yourself, faggot

Do it and post the results faggut

Loser projects and wants to ruin other peoples lives becasue hes unhappy episode #7754

>Faggot loves illegal spic dick volume #1488

Just cuck him by dating your cousin.

Use an anonymous method to report them simultaneously as illegals who are trafficking guns and/or drugs/cooking drugs.

Maybe try to get their info to give, names, address, routine - makes it sound more truthful.

Ever seen a S.W.A.T.ing video? The people getting swatted go through intense interrogation and investigation even when it is a joke or bad report.

why don't you try calling ice and see what happens.

they've got a little more to do what they want due to new regulations that weren't here with obama

Call ICE on them dumbfuck.
You have a Nazi flag yet are too scared to fuck someone's life over for being a degenerate pleb?

Ignore her completely. Get your parents to stop supporting her financially and disown her.

You have to make him gay, OP. It's the only way.

Suck his dick better than your cousin.

>teendrama.exe

Why not?
Lots of muslim countries and some christians too have what is called "the right of the first cousin"
Basically you can go take a girl from marriage ceremony and marry her if you are her first (born, male) cousin.

I just want her to realize how much she is throwing away to date this piece of human garbage. Her schooling, her future...If his parents get deported, he won't be able to pay the rent and will end up homeless.

She'll be dating a homeless guy.
Everyone sees how terrible he is for her except her.

My parents don't do shit for her. It's her dumbass dad who thinks she's a little princess (yet she's actually a spoiled, entitled brat) and supports her, while not doing shit to help his son and even lies about the fact that he fired a gun at his own son and somehow his son gets the criminal charges for it and not him because he lied on the police report (it's a huge, fucked up, complicated story and he's a piece of shit for making his son take the blame for him shooting at him and didn't include shooting at him on the police report, It's hard to explain but fucked up)

Their whole side of the family is fucked up and her mom and brother are the only ones in that household who see her for the garbage human being she is.

I only started this thread because I was wondering how effective it is to call ICE on people. I'm 99% sure I know which house he lives in and his parents are illegal. That's it, I'm gonna call ICE. I just have to drive over there and find the trailer and give them the address. It's an hour away.

>That's it, I'm gonna call ICE. I just have to drive over there and find the trailer and give them the address. It's an hour away.
please do it
and please marry her, she deserves a good man.

arrogant animals, Hispanic, hostage taking homosexual heathens have to go.

Then let her destroy herself, you moron. She is already doomed, there is no saving degenerate whores. Deporting some spic won't changer her, she'll date some nigger or even worse. Better think about yourself.

can any of you even imagine a white having a girl friend while homeless. just being unemployed and living home taking care of my mama has crowds of guys getting in the way of me an any girl who does like. calling the cops is what fags do get rid of the beaner by force of your fists firing away at his face. if he calls the cops then away his parents go.

The toll will be payed

you're doing gods work op

>Cousin (female) is dating a dirty spic
>You want to break them up
Solution:
>Dress as a girl
>Suck the dirty mexican's dick
>Let him cum on your made up face
>Take pics
>Show cousin (female) your pics of Rodriguez cheating
>Try to fuck your cousin (female)
>She rejects you because you are a cocksucking sissy faggot
>tfw your plan backfires

Have you no concept of family? Why wouldn't you try to help? Because you are defeated already, he isn't.

Fuck of you sliding shill, your grammar and paragraph structure is too perfect for a Sup Forumstard
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, ANYONE POSTING HERE IS GETTING TROLLED SOFTLY
if true, get out of your basement and kick the spic in the dick

Dude, it's a lost generation, there is no helping them. Sane people like OP will always be the closet minority in a cultural cesspool that his country currently is. You either stay loyal toward your beliefs and carry on, or become the eternal cuck for "muh family".

See if you can get her mom and brother to talk with her about who she dates. If she does end up leaving the Mexican with her current mindset, she'll chase down the first minority she sees. Good luck, man.

You can have your cousin arrested and the family deported.

She's underage you idiot. Report it. And if your State allows this, find another reason to report him. Make his life hell and let him know why.

ICEEEEEEE's number can be found here:

>How can I report illegal activity?

>Call 1-800-BE-ALERT

>Illegal Aliens:

>If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. For more information, please visit www.ice.gov.

Go ahead and report if you want. If your cousin dropped out to bang a bum in a trailer, you're (probably) going to have to do a lot more than call ICE. Counseling, intervention, who knows? Good luck mayne.

Considering your family is made of stupid white knights like you, then fucking a dirty mexicano is an improvement

>white women are made for brown and black cock
prove me wrong. protip: you cant

Just fuck your cousin. Once she tastes Aryan dick she will want nothing to do with smelly minorities /=am

>the right of the first cousin

oh, that's where the 80 IQ comes from

huh.

Hey it's not too bad user at least they have SOME european dna.

my nephews are 1/2 indian, a-atleast they are cute haha. It's so great that the only male among my siblings decided to race mix. I just need to make sure they get bleached so their kids next egenration will hopefully be white passing (they are 9 and 7 and the older one looks greek while the youngest looks tanned white passing for now)

Yes indeed. Marrying the closest cousing subtracts 15 IQ points. In Pakistan the rate is around 60 percent so most Pakis in England have genetic disorders. Sick stuff.