The first lady of Japan apparently pretended not to speak English to avoid talking to Trump

>Japan's first lady Akie Abe's silence at a recent G-20 summit dinner has left President Trump convinced that she can't speak English. In an interview with The New York Times published Wednesday night, Trump said he found Abe to be a "terrific woman," but noted the fact that she "doesn't speak English" made it "hard" to sit next to her at the dinner that lasted nearly two hours.

>"Like, nothing, right? Like zero?" The New York Times' Maggie Haberman clarified. "Like, not 'hello,'" Trump said.

>But this keynote address Abe gave in 2014 suggests not only can she say hello in English — she can deliver an entire speech:

youtu.be/Uhn4EFGiZhA?t=2m18s

Why did Akie not want to have a conversation with President Trump? Why is she so rude?

smells like bullshit like most stories about trump desu

417 years of palace inbreeding will do this to your brain.

Hard for American women and liberal so to believe but it's respectful not for her to be a total loud mouth

She knows her husband would beat her if she messed up and said something wrong.
Japan isn't cucked quite as bad as we are.

Trump said it himself tho
Neither Akie or Shinzo are royal?
Not even a simple 'hello'?
Is she silent around other world leaders as well?
Wow, I didn't know DV was a thing in Japan.

I was thinking this too, might have been a respect thing. Hell it might have been her husbands own orders... We'll never know, frankly, I don't care.

The media are blood thirsty leeches and rodents. They will report an twist anything to slander Trump.
>TRUMP LOOKS WEIRD AT STAIRWAY - IS HE AFRAID?
>TWO SCOOPS
>BODY EXPERTS AGREE, TRUMP HAND SHAKE IS LOW IQ
>IS TRUMP KGB?

Fuck sake, it never ends.

Lolol women are suppost to stay fucking silent when men are talking in japan. She knows her place...fucking honorable woman.

I could barely understand what the bitch was saying. And she was reading from a speech. Trump was right. She doesn't actually speak English.

It's a small island. They are all inbred as fuck.

She's not that confident in speaking English.

She still brought a translator when she visited an American school once.

>Trump said it himself tho
Sources familiar with his thinking report.

>Why did Akie not want to have a conversation with President Trump?

Because she's a woman who knows her place.

>Maggie Haberman
People on Sup Forums will believe this
LOL

there is a difference between reciting a prepared speech, and holding a conversation.

Japan has a very low rate of inbreeding, as evidenced by the low incidence of genetic defects in newborns
Literally said she didn't speak English in the NYT interview

>Guy bases his life around the premise that women will talk to him because they want his money
>Meets women who don't want his money
>Realizes his entire life is built on his ability to exploit the poor
>Women pretend not to speak the same language to avoid him

This. Putin speaks English but always uses a translator. Many easterners are afraid to speak English if they aren't fully fluent because they get extremely embarrassed by errors.

so another win for Trump

>Caring about a outgoing prime minister
Abe-kun isn't going to be pm for much longer so why do I fucking care?

White piggu,go home.

can you blame her?

drumpf is like a old grumpy grampa who needs a diaper change

/thread

your fucking analogy is retarded

just an excuse for you to type about playing with old man shit

do everyone a favor and shut up

#ImNowHillaryArtillery

KUSO drumpf

>Wow, I didn't know DV was a thing in Japan.

You weebs really know fuck all about Japanese culture outside of the cartoons you watch, do you?

link the video.

kek that smug meme face

Sorry Hans, We(378,000 km2) are bigger than your country(357,400 km2).

>grasping at straws, the article

So?

Maybe it's tradition in Japan for women not to engage in conversation with male strangers. Maybe she sees Trump as an inferior Western pig. Maybe she was intimidated by Trump... who knows.
I've gotta say, though, she's kind of a qt. Would let her suckie suckie.

>this speech proves fluency in a language
?
I could make a speech in latin it doesn't mean I can speak it fluently or understand it either.