How can Americans oppose immigration when your a nation of immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtu.be/Ne2tzfxQ6T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we're a nation of settlers.

so then what's your problem with haitians settling in America then?

Nation of Immigrants from Europe

I don't. I oppose niggers. They're the only shitskins that ruin cities. At least some of the Mexicans work.

they can try if they want to

Why is North Korea here?

Haiti sucks because of Haitians. Why would we want them here. Use your brain. Why do we have to take everyone that sucks? You take them. Bunch of dread head gang bangers.

It's Ireland. He's drunk.

The only response to this is to admit your racist and hate niggers. I certainly do.

“Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

‘Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!’ cries she
With silent lips. ‘Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door! Haha just kidding.’”

That sucks ass.
This is a Jewish promoted myth.
America=Anglo-Saxon

England is in shambles cause they allow Islamic terrorists posing as immigrants to come in the country freely.

So yeah, who do we oppose immigration?

Illegal Immigrants vs. Legal Immigrants.
How hard is it for you people?

Oh yeah, that as well.

Thanks, user.

>why do you not want immigrants in your nation when your nation was build by immigrants?
Because when this nation was built less then 7% of it was occupied. We have filled the fuck up. We don't need any more and each person we add degrades our quality of life and our culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Written by a Jew in the 20th Century. Literally ZERO to do with America as it was founded.

I don't oppose limited legal immigration. We have 320 million people so its not the same as it once was.

brainlet egalitarians will ignore this

so because the country was founded by British and Dutch settler we need to take Mexican immigrants?

>nation
>immigrants
The USA is responsible for the destruction of mankind.

We are opposed to illegal immigrants and want only people that can help our nation grow (basically only asians and indo-Europeans)

They can't even integrate into their own territory.

OH YES I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BEING FLOODED WITH NIGGERS AS LONG AS THEY'RE LEGAL NIGGERS
LEARN THE DIFFERENCE LIBTARD

>Give me your tired, your poor,
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore

A country built on wretched refuse. Exactly what I envision a great country to be.

All countries but Africa are countries of immigrants you fucking stupid cunt.

SETTLERS.
Not immigrants.

My ancestors were settlers. They came here in 1620, when there was nothing but wilderness. No buildings, no government, no infrastructure, no economy, no developed resources. And they built all of that by themseelves.
They came to a new place and made something out of nothing.

Immigrants come to a new place and get something for nothing.
The country's already built when immigrants get to it. Their families didn't put any work into the country. They have no connection to it. They treat it like a fucking rental car.

The only similarity is that both groups move from one place to another. Aside from that, the two are opposites.

You're*

Its one nation under God. If our values and primary religions get saturated by third world countries ideals then we will fall into anarchy and collapse.

They're not white, the United States is what it is because of it's European immigration.

The US was meant to be a white country, pic related.

Fucking THIS. Come here and build something and don't ask for a hand out. Then we can talk.

Had to fix it.

Holy shit, go back to T_D you civnat faggot.

youtu.be/Ne2tzfxQ6T4

Move here legally.
Learn English.
Baseball, Apple pie, etc.
Integrate.
No problem.
>Say no to liberal identity politics and ethnic ghettoization.

Immigrants did not build this nation. Pioneers built this nation.

What did they build though?
Why did they build it?
What was it to represent?
America is cancer and has been responsible for exporting a culture of degeneracy and materialism. Your going to need a more solid foundation than "freedom" if you want a nation.

When the term melting pot and nation of immigrants were coined they always referred to Europeans. Btw if your map correctly showed where immigrants have came from throughout history it would be entirely composed European countries. Germany and the UK in particular.

as long as they're a based black man in a MAGA hat amirite

So who has the right to inherit America? Does everyone whose family hasn't been here since 1620 need to go back?

>it's another I HATE AMERICA teenage angst thread

Blacks literally have the right to be here. We brought them here.

The idea that the US is a nation of immigrants is one of the most retarded lines ever made up by leftists. The US was not created by immigrants; it was created by colonists, conquerors, and settlers. It wasn't people moving in to al already established nation, it was people creating a new one from the ground up. You cannot immigrate from England to England, you cannot immigrate from the Netherlands to the Netherlands.

It was well into the mid 1800s before the US population rise above natural replacement levels of the pre-independence stock, at which point we were already well on our way to being a continent-spanning superpower. Mass immigration was simply a tool we chose to use for a period of time when the economic and geographic incentives called for it; now they do not.

You have to go back

You cant SETTLE a place thats already SETTLED.

Been here since 1880 m8

to reddit

>another "HURR DURR I HATE THE USA IT SUCKS AMERIFATS XDDD :DD"
kill yourself

Southerners brought them here.
Northerners actually did their own work.

A poem written by some jewish immigrant added on to a statue generations after it was built does not define our country. If we allow the ashenazim pathology to become our national spirit, we are done.

Of course the US is an abomination, but the worst aspect of it is the multicultural egalitarianism; mass immigration would only exacerbate that. I you think the US is bad now, spreading degernacy, feminism, and nigger culture throughout the entire world- just wait until it's a 30% white brown oligarchy with 3,000 nuclear weapons.

Because they're a country of pioneers and wealthy opportunists

The US made great efforts to import great scientists and engineers particularly during WW2

We've also been sold this, being told if you look far enough back we're really german craftsmen among other things.

Immigration is useful for sure but only through selection, too bad we live in a world where the idea of selection is subordinate to the idea of discrimination.

we are full....

(((Southerners))) brought them here.

>So who has the right to inherit America?

White people. Under the founding terms of the country citizenship was limited only to whites; the language is that clear and simple. There was a significant black population at the time, but every sigle man who signed their name to the Constitution agreed that blacks were 3/5ths of a person, and that their role in this country was as dark equipment.

But it's not a matter of "right", it's a matter of competition between different primate population groups. Whichever won wins will
come up with plenty of reasons

Because America is now full. It's not 1800 anymore

I apply for travel permits and was denied

We're nation of white immigrants and some imported farm equipment.

Yes, they have the right to be here as property, and to serve as 3/5ths of a person. Those were the clearly and plainly stated terms of the founding of the country.

A nation of European immigrants.
Let's say you put vanilla, strawberry, caramel ice-cream on your plate...then (after 1965) you put a piece of shit, and some vomit on it too.

The US isn't an Anglo-Saxon country and hasn't been since the early 19th century.

We're not in 1790. Laws change.

Slavery was also legal in most of the US at the time. Women couldn't vote. Neither could men who didn't own land.

>everyone agreed that they were farm equipment and were 3/5 of a person
That was a compromise they agreed on. Some of them opposed slavery.

because fuck off we're full