Russia Collusion

So guys, did he actually do it?

:/

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/robert-mueller-the-old-fixer-is-back-in-town/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course he did, why else would he be trying so hard to obstruct the investigation. Mueller was appointed by his own people

Nope. Mueller's hiring of Shill Team Six indicates that even the Democrats knew it was projection from the real Russia-colluding candidate: Hillary Clinton

I'm not sure if I woke up in a different timeline today, but yesterday I remember bookmarking an article detailing Loretta Lynch's Russian connections, including receiving gifts from Russian lobbyists, but today nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about

>So guys, did he actually do it?

Personally colluded himself? Look, Trump took a very hands-off approach to the Presidential campaign, leaving the meetings with people up to Jr., Kushner, Manafort, and (later) Conway. They would likely be the ones who would be fucked.

There's not a chance in hell Trump was personally involved, otherwise Mueller investigation wouldn't be now making this into an investigation of Trump's businesses instead of Russia collusion.

No, but he did worse.
He colluded with "Israel"

Fucks like you are what give my country a bad name.

>muh russia
>muh impeachment
>muh interfering with Trump at every chance possible in every way imaginable -- without shame -- while at the same time irrefutably proving what a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and degenerates we all are.

Traitors die first.

No, but the evidence will conclusively show he did.

No. Of course he didn't do it. How are people dumb enough to believe he did?

>Mueller investigation wouldn't be now making this into an investigation of Trump's businesses instead of Russia collusion.

These things are all interconnected, it's not like he said "welp the collusion investigation is over! what can I do now!". Ever heard the phrase "follow the money" investigating Trump's finances is essential to the collusion investigation.

who cares? USA was an israeli puppet for decades and it didnt bother anyone. its only fair if russia gets a shot at it

>Traitors die first.

Agreed, the only traitors here are you unwitting Putin shills. You faggots deserve nothing less for what you've done to this country.

do wat?
Can people just stop putting forward labels and sentences to describe huge conspiracy theories?

>DRUMPF CALLED OUT TO PUTIN TO PERSONALLY HACK HILLARY! RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
No he didn't.
>HAH YOU DENY RUSSIAN COLLUSION?? LOOK AT THIS RUSSIAN LAWYER WHO MET WITH DON JR, AND THESE RUSSIAN AMBASSADORS TO THE US WHO MET WITH TRUMP'S PEOPLE AFTER HE'S WINNING! DRUMPF BTFO COLLUSION PROVEN INCLUDING MY PREVIOUSLY DEBUNKED THEORIES!

>Mueller was appointed by his own people

...and then proceeded to hire a bunch of DNC-affiliated lawyers and investigators, which suggests, at worst, corruption and, at best, a gross incompetence at running an independent investigation.

Not a Putin shill. Russia will be brought to heel. Cap this.

I doubt it. Trump's too fucking stupid to collude with anyone or set anything up. Did people in his campaign collude with Russia? I have no doubt in my mind. Just enjoy the next 4 years and the LULs that come with it.

>These things are all interconnected
No, they're not. That's called confirmation bias.
>Ever heard the phrase "follow the money" investigating Trump's finances is essential to the collusion investigation.
Trump is an old-style new york businessman. We're at the point where libshits are just picking Trump's pockets and pulling out his underwear for the tiniest shit stain that they can use to smear him.

Did you expect him to hire only paid Trump shills? Mueller hired a diverse group of people, of course some of them will have worked for the opposing side.

>These things are all interconnected, it's not like he said "welp the collusion investigation is over! what can I do now!". Ever heard the phrase "follow the money" investigating Trump's finances is essential to the collusion investigation.

They're probing his businesses for the past 20 years-- that can't possibly be about Russian collusion anymore.

Check'd. This'd.

>That's called confirmation bias.

That's not what that is. Trump and his people were never going to openly commit crimes that are easily traced, if you want to find the collusion you need to follow the money laundering. This is how these investigations go, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about it. Trump is an Old School Criminal he knows what he's doing and so does Mueller

>actually do it

answer in pic related

protip: you don't consider pardoning someone who didn't commit a crime

>Did you expect him to hire only paid Trump shills?
No, I expect a fair split.
>Mueller hired a diverse group of people, of course some of them will have worked for the opposing side.
This isn't what happened. He hired *ONE* lawyer who had gone after Hillary for her emails. Everyone else has been a democrat. This isn't an independent investigation, and the fact that they've already concluded the Russia probe with regards to Trump and now are looking for a "gotcha" moment from his last 20 years of running businesses proves that this entire investigation is infiltrated with corrupt shills.

No. The DNC emails were leaked by an insider, possibly Seth Rich. Julian Assange has state as much multiple times.

The DNC and their compliant media were faced with a crisis of legitimacy over the release of (some of) their personal baggage and lies. It has now metastasized into a witch hunt against the President.

Who do you believe?

Yes, it's an excuse to find any dirt on Trump even if it's completely unrelated to Russia or any of this stupid shit. Like I said, underwear drawers.

>the fact that they've already concluded the Russia probe

That hasn't happened

Sessions was a fool to recuse himself, just like Nunes. Maybe pressure was applied behind the scenes, who knows. But Democrats never recuse. Ever.

you need to start taking your Thorazine again. Your paranoia is affecting your critical thinking skills.

protip: you won't understand this because of your miswired brain. I know it "feels" real to you.

>Of course he did, why else would he be trying so hard to obstruct the investigation. Mueller was appointed by his own people
This. He's acting exactly like a guilty person would act.

I want to know what the Russians have on him. I hope it's the pee-pee tapes, but I suspect it's a series of loans given to him to cover property debts after no US lender would cover him.

etc.
>posting in a shareblue thread... LOOK MOMMY I'M GASLIGHTING AGAIN!!!
You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

Nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Fuck you, fuck your Soros bucks and fuck leftism and globalism. Die in a fire, niggers.

So guys, did he actually do it?

:/

We are going to get to November and still have people talking about/investigating Trump for the Russia bullshit.

Who the fuck cares, it's over, move on. Let's get back to real happenings like The Wall, glassifiying Syria and giving Nuclear Power to North Korea one missile at a time.

>evidence will show conclusively he did

correct

The FISA warrant and Guccifer 2.0 were falsified.

Real question is:
Why isn't she in jail?

this image

The democrats came up with it

They will drag this on his entire presidency to try to hold him back from accomplishing everything he wants

Basically to eat up his valuable time and to spew propaganda on the msm

Democrats will always stay together. Gotta give them that. Sessions is a dipshit.

Trump needed to consolidate power in the DOJ to have any hope of draining the swamp. That is virtually impossible now that his opposition has a foothold in the DOJ. Sessions' recusal happened early in the administration after a coordinated media/DNC campaign demanded he do so. Rosenstein was their guy.

Trump has nothing to lose by sacking these people at this point. They are not even maintaining a pretense of non-partisanship. It is a one way street.

Memes aren't enough

Yep. And Doug Band has all the dirt on Shillary but no one - not ted cruz, not trey gowdy, not the (((FBI))) - no one has asked him a single question.

Because they're still trying to avoid a violent civil war.

Those are expensive.

Yes, unequivocally.

CNN told me so many times.

Who am I to doubt the media?

Are you retarded have you read the emails dj posted on his own twitter

>tfw libs will be waiting years for evidence that will never surface

who's gonna fight in that civil war?

a bunch of sjw millennial dipshits who never did or do anything productive?

>avoid

No. (((They))) are pushing for the biggest chimpout in history by going after President Trump. We will burn D.C. to the ground if (((they))) continue with this Fifth Column treason.

No matter what lefty Sup Forums and (x)(pol) tell you, Mueller is not /our/ guy. He is swamp exponential. He is NOT investigating Shillary, Trey Gowdy is NOT for truth and justice. The only guys who were decent have been taken out. Flynn, Sessions, Nunes. You know the good ines because (((they))) will scream bloody murder about them. Mueller is a piece of shit.

Get to cracking on uncovering deep state crimes. No one in the gibdement swoops in to save the day. This is /our/ war. /we/ are /our/ army. Don't forget it.

Mueller is a fixer. He (((investigated))) 9/11, Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC. Has discernment fallen? Just look at the guy- he looks off. Comey looked like a rat. These are not /our/ guys.

themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/robert-mueller-the-old-fixer-is-back-in-town/

>who's gonna fight in that civil war?

Everybody. It's a house of cards.

Hillary would be sucking Saudi dick and bombing the middle east more than Trump. Let that sink in you dirty queer.

He's going to spend the rest of his days looking for the "real colluders"

The logic is that with control of the media (as crappy as they are) they can still handle an uprising through classic divide and conquer tactics.

They're probably right.

Trump ---> breathes oxygen

no.

No. They are comically wrong.

the war on reporters has been taken to a new level. now they're being killed, just like in Russia.

Are YOU retarded? All those prove is some Russians favor Trump over Hillary. I doubt it's because Hillary threatened military force against Russia or that Trump said we should be friends with them.

Why would Russians not want Shitlery? They got everything thry could ever want when she and obongo were calling the shots.

this is the right answer

reddit fags need to go back, idol worship is retarded. i voted for trump because i wanted to watch the chaos that happened afterward, not because i believed he was going to do anything useful or productive. The best thing trump has done is drive the media insane and make people realize how shitty the media is, but most of you retards still think that 'alternative' sources of news aren't just as shitty

the fact that most his supporters can't grasp this simple, obvious point, is deeply disturbing

>we have found literally no evidence so far
>we just need to keep digging
>trust us we need to see every bank statement and deposit slip
>we know the evidence is there

Truest of treasouns scum is the Commie left

Checked

It was seth rich. Dnc will never win an election if the general public finds out theyre killing leakers, so they push muh Russia hysteria.

I agree about putin shills but I'm also a Trump voter and supporter, I don't buy the collusion thing.

fpbp

What is "it" exactly? Could someone point to the legal code he is in violation of please?

More like suck these nuts you poor piece of shit

>Making up bullshit just like the reporters you listen to.
You guys are pretty much discrediting yourselves at this point.

At this point Congress is basically just trying to connect the words Trump and Russia in any conceivable way.

Until they make a concrete claim that can be affirmatively proved or disproved, this is just a giant waste of time and taxpayer money.

wars are economic dipshit, you might not like it, but the blue pills outnumber the red pills in consumer markets. Why does that matter? Because large corporations are on the side of the biggest spenders and those firms will ultimately decide a lot of the outcome of any kind of war, given that they control the supply lines.

Exactly, four years of Trump not doing anything Statist is what I was banking on and the resulting chaos. The Leftist meltdown was much more than expected. I was hoping the GOP could pass a lot of tax reform, repeal OCare

You'll get few serious answers in this thread because /pol just loves sucking Trumps cock, but remember that it took 2 years between the Watergate scandal and Nixon's impeachment, this will be much the same. If you are prosecuting the more powerful man in the world, you better have a bulletproof case or you are wasting everyone's time.

Can't say, whats the proof?

i hardly give a shit about the collusion charges, because everyone cheats in this game, but DJ chose to use the phrase "I love it" in response to the idea of getting dirt on a political opponent, that was, in context, going to be supplied by a hostile government.

The real mistake they made was not being subtle about their intentions, but it's not honest to defend him at this point. But again, who gives a shit, this isn't a new strategy and hillary probably did the same or worse, but was better at hiding it because she has played the game a lot longer.

A russian lawyer who knows a guy who knows a guy had a meeting with Trump jr to supposedly give documents that detailed Hilldog's dirty dealings with Russia.

Do what?

All I ever see are these vague terms like 'collusion', they never say what he actually did. In what way was he actually colluding with them? What were they working together to do? I just want one of these people to point me towards a piece of hard evidence, and tell me specifically what it indicates. No more 'X talked to Y so they must be conspiring to destroy the United States'. I want cold, hard facts to show that Trump has personally met with high-ranking currently-serving Russian officials and discussed specific plans to hinder the US in some way. Anything short of something along those lines is absolute bullshit.

Let me put it this way: show me a piece of information that would hold up in court and incriminate someone, and I might start believing you.

>"I love it" in response to the idea of getting dirt on a political opponent, that was, in context, going to be supplied by a hostile government.
So if I and the Russian government disagree with the US Gov's foreign policy agenda, I need to treat and see Russia gov as hostile to me?

>Russian business Interests
>Russian-Affiliated Interests

again, more vague bullshit that doesn't mean anything and has no source or explanation

Do you need a recent history lesson? I'm genuinely not sure how to respond to you. Russia is not a friendly country to the US in international relations. The handful of trade arrangements we have with them are all very recent, but there is still a large NATO military presence on the russian boarder for a reason

I was under the impression that all of the 1% were scumbags who did as they pleased and the only reason they weren't held accountable was because their buddies in the (((media))) kept it out of the public eye and because their other buddies at the (((courthouse))) would keep them from going to prison anyway.
Before last year I would have assumed Trump was part of such clique, purely due to his money and contacts. What actually happened was the same (((people))) who've tried to convince me that Trump is a scumbag and that all the 1% are the same have actually done the reverse. For almost a year they've thrown literally billions of dollars at finding, not just particular dirt but, ANY dirt on Trump and they can't do it. They've wasted who knows how many tens of millions on unironic fake news and shills to try to sway public opinion. All the while the same (((people))) have ignored the vast swathes of evidence that implicate, not only Hillary Clinton, but many many members of the (((DNC))) in the exact projections they try to shine on Trump. At some point one of these retards will stop flogging and realise the horse is so far gone it's a skeleton.
The (((DNC))) do the same thing Jimmy Savile done and hide in plain sight. The only they've confirmed for me is that 0.X% of the 1% aren't like (((them))) and the remaining 0.Y% ARE (((them))).

Of course he did it. He's a fucking pedo.

Anyone with a brain who isn't a mentally challenged man child can see he's been money lauding with Russian mafia.

You need to explain to me what's wrong with accepting a document from a friend of a friend of someone in the Rus government, when both of our agendas line up for the moment.

Nope, it's like an IQ test.

the last part, the source. A russian trying to win an election who accepts help from the CIA would be endangering their country, because I can guarantee you the CIA does not have russias best interests at heart. If you don't understand that parallel, I cannot help you friend, you might have the autism

Then why would you accept the word of a Russian against the AG of the USA?

>accepts help from the CIA would be endangering their country
How? By having policies that the CIA want? Should we just do the opposite of whatever Russia wants? Should we just nuke them now and be done with it?

no but he's pissed off that it's becoming a witch hunt

(866) 347-2423
Deport illegals

This post is straight from reddit..

>deeply disturbing

You guys use alot of alarmist labguage and faux outrage. Youre going to wear yourself out sweetie

Keep dreaming Sharia Blue. Screen cap this. Two genders, two scoops, two terms. Deal with it.

he has to go after her once the Russia shit is over

But wouldn't going after her kill russia-collusion shit? they'd have to start coming up with lies to cover up their asses, no time to think about russia anymore.

Well no, but he still does party it up with his Syrian-French Arms dealer friends.