Liberal hate

Liberal hate

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-21239973/mccain-de-facto-amnesty-is-already-here
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except McCain getting cancer is a good thing.

John McCain (Songbird) is a shitbag though.

McCains a fag but holy fuck somebody call Mike Pence about this thing

Bad start, OP? Only fags like McCain or most Republicans

Is the trend of men wanting to become girls some kind of result of how easymode life is when you're an attractive female?

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Mad Libs

>Sup Forums celebrates McCains brain cancer
>liberals do it as well
Liberal hate guys why r they so mean :((

What the fuck is that thing?

Like if you honestly believe you are a woman, and want to pass as a woman, and have people recognize you as a woman: why, oh why, do you leave a full on fucking goatee on your face?

sweet jesus

What would you do in this situation, Sup Forums?

looks like a hobo in a dress

This thread is a fail train. I'm a liberal and hearing about anyone with any sort of cancer is depressing. That sort of feeling goes beyond politics.

>being so much of a cuck you can't even stand up for what you believe in with your own child

This is just sad

Easy.

>Liberals embrace this

And this

One more after.

my twitter account is literally filled with me insulting people

Basic gestalt on Ann v. Delta?

Last one

For people who were big fans of WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY, I have something that will be hard to look at. You can see the hurt in Colin's eyes.

i don't want john mccain to die but i want him out of politics. He is detrimental at this point.

they're right tho, McCain is psychopath

Why do you people look for stuff to make you angry?

double murder, duh

>McCain
Is that the warmongering faggot that called our PM a neo-fascist dictator?

Dan is a cool guy. He still has the emote, doesn't give a fuck. It has nothing to do with that, all his emotes just look like him, danSexy is just him as a girl.

As much as I hate liberals, I think this is one of the few truly nonpartisan issues in that both sides should be happy that this traitor is going to die.

>Greek named ponyfag
Leave him to me!

It makes us laugh and gets most of the frustrations off our chest, Sup Forums is bitter sure, but that's because our rhetorical and PC society surpresses our voices, particularly white men, people on the right etc

>attractive female

Except they could never actually attain that.
Men can never actually fully transition into women, no matter how well they "pull off the look" with surgeries, hormones, etc.
They can deny it all they want, but at the end of the day the fact that they were born a male will continue to be an aspect of their lifestyle, due to the limits of transitioning process. They'll never be truly females, and they'll be considered failures as men.

In my opinion this is a much worse fate than "feeling like a female trapped inside a man's body" for your whole life.

Be John McCain...

>Dad was an Admiral in the Navy
>Want to make him proud
>Spoiled beyond belief
>Join Military School to fast track political career
>Shit at being a soldier, last in class
>Dad's connects get you through it (barely)
>Crash almost every plane you fly
>Still get OK'd to fly during Vietnam War
>"Thanks Dad"
>Get shot down and captured first flight out
>Give up intelligence to stop the pain
> Dad's connects manage to offer you a chance out of the prison
>Refuse, feelings of guilt, deep down knowing everything was handed to you
>Continue torture as "punishment"
>All of the intel you gave results in the deaths of numerous fellow airmen
>Somehow survive
>Make it back
>Have successful political career, even a shot at being president
>Lose to a Black guy
>Cucked
>Years later
>Made fun of by Lucrative Steak Salesman
>Laughing stock of GOP
>Get Brain Cancer

He's about to leave this world wishing he would have died back in the camps. At least then, he would have died with some honor.

Gonna keep posting this on McCain threads...

I know. The picture is referring to the transgender filled fuckfest that is GDQ (Games Done Quick). It's supposed to be where professional speed runners come together to raise money for charity. They heavily censored anything that offended the snowflakes this year.

Whenever these... "girls" were being interviewed, the chat would spam that emote or DansGame or WutFace which triggered them. Twitch chat is definitely not left leaning so I have no clue what the fuck GDQ was thinking putting faggots in dresses on camera.

McCain is a RINO, fuck him.

S

But user that's why we have to keep working to perfect the transition process ;^)

hating the man for all the wrong reasons, huh progressives I'm so glad these ppl are not breeding.

difference is we aren't hypogriffs.

>McCain will surely draw sympathy from pol

Yeah, I heard him talking about it on stream one day. People just spammed danTriggered in the chat. danLUL

twitch channels are either hyper-liberal, or lowkey redpilled, but twitch chat is almost always redpilled because they're young

The legal system is more lenient toward females and trannies. Also you're less likely to be bullied by leftists at your school if you're a tranny or queer or some other special snowflake affliction. These guys are clearly on the bottom of the social hierarchy, so having some raging leftist lunatics defending them instead of bullying them is a huge win as far as I can tell.

>twitch channels are either hyper-liberal
I don't know of any channels that are liberal. It's why I like Twitch. They don't conform to the mental illness that the internet and MSM seems to keep trying to spread.

Although there are quite a few "tranny" streamers popping up lately. And by Tranny, I mean dudes putting on dresses and calling themselves girls.

>professional provocateur
Literally calling her a troll.

not "because he's a republican"

Looks like a gypsy beggar.

mccain is a liberal rino though, and youre a retarded newfag moron who knows nothing about politics

Just because they happen to be hating the right person doesn't make them any less disgusting, my poly-amorous friend.

What a shitty fucking OP

I'm not a big fan of liberals but McCain is worse than many libs, he's almost SJW tier. Warmongering neocon christcuck, the worst type of Republican

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-21239973/mccain-de-facto-amnesty-is-already-here

>"We, the American people, have been too content for too long to allow individuals to mow our lawn, serve us food, clean our homes and even watch our children while not affording them any of the benefits that make our country so great," he said.

Dude wanted to give citizenship to millions of mexicans.

He was also photographed shaking hands with Syrian "rebels" who later literally turned into ISIS.

He was also photographed on the ground in Ukraine, and caught in a phone call trying to create fuckery and chaos and blame it on Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

Also, here is his family - he adopted a Bangladeshi hamplanet for a daughter and his son married a nigger.

I rest my case - McCain is a piece of shit and Richard Spencer was right about him.

It's always ugly bitches and faggots who play the victim but never pass on a chance to kick someone in the face while they're down.

Ghost her on the spot, obviously

Colin :(

>these are the kind of people that post in /sg/

This has to be fake, right?

wouldn't look too bad if he wasn't raised by a single mother. No one who goes this direction in life has a fatherly influence.

These threads need to be up and running every time Discordfags raid us.

Support for this shit is white genocide. I hope they have kids who rebel against their shitlib parents and go full 1488 with the rest of generation Zyklon

Whenever I see a middle aged man doing this, all I can think of is mid life crisis. They weren't born or raised in a time of pandering to SJW bullshit.

There's also a lot of middle aged furries and trannies. Everyone copes differently I guess.

Ahahaha

Its fake you niggers, no one talks like that on Facebook

Oh shit guys we're getting BTFO!

fucking brutal lmao

Yeah i really dont give 2 shits.
Everybody who votes republican can die a slow painful death

>why it's is a big deal
>why it is is a big deal

Oh you would be really fucking surprised. Since this SJW pandering bullshit started, I removed a good chunk of friends because they post retarded shit like that picture.

I deactivated it during the election and haven't reactivated since. Too much cancer in one spot for me.

I remember when that was posted here, and all of the comments on that r*ddit post were the highest cancer. "Talk with her and ensure she's not a nazi, otherwise report her" were by far the nicest ones.

>I deactivated it during the election and haven't reactivated since.
delete it properly desu, i did and it feels good.

how do you delete it? As far as I know you can only deactivate it. Jewbook didn't even give me the option.

Seems about right. Clearly, we should be learning from Islam on how to treat women.

shitstain mccain needs to die immediately from his tumor.

McCain was a hard core progressive leftist. Then uninformed leftists wish him death. Self-defeating.

>all those muslim nation flags
>he's a faggot
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME

I know how you feel. A lot of online places haven't been the same since the election. I don't use social media but there was this forum I used to frequent from 2015 to 2016. It was a great place before the election started but now it's been overrun with white knights and hysterical liberals who unironically defend social justice when a year earlier half the place supported GG.

ffs kek

>references a war completely cooked up by democrats as a roundabout shot at republicans

Advocating death to people with conflicting political ideologies is something you see all the time on this board, though.

I hate modern Germans so very much. Poor kid. Growing up in a nation of insufferable brainwashed leftist cucks.

Ha! I always hates that show!

we dont hate them because they think we ought to all drop dead, just because they think theyre the good guys for doing so