Sup Forums approved art

What artwork does Sup Forums identify with?

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

personality-testing.info/tests/APS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I think you'd like Edward Hopper's stuff OP, it's all about isolation in the modern day.

I like it. Who is the artist?

I like this one. I'll definitely check Edward Hopper out.

Here's a different version, I believe it's actually the original.

Idk, it's a depiction of Wat Tyler being stabbed in the back by the lord mayor of London while he conversed with the King

I identify with Gondolas.

dis

I enjoy high art like fluffy abuse comics.

Nice masonic shit.

It's on display at the Denver airport.

Hey buddy Sup Forums is that way --->>>>

>It depicts a scene from a Roman legend about a dispute between two warring cities, Rome and Alba Longa, and stresses the importance of patriotism and masculine self-sacrifice for one's country. Instead of the two cities sending their armies to war, they agree to choose three men from each city; the victor in that fight will be the victorious city. From Rome, three brothers from a Roman family, the Horatii, agree to end the war by fighting three brothers from a family of Alba Longa, the Curiatii. The three brothers, all of whom appear willing to sacrifice their lives for the good of Rome, are shown saluting their father who holds their swords out for them. Of the three Horatii brothers, only one shall survive the confrontation. However, it is the surviving brother who is able to kill the other three fighters from Alba Longa: he allows the three fighters to chase him, causing them to separate from each other, and then, in turn, kills each Curiatii brother. Aside from the three brothers depicted, David also represents, in the bottom right corner, a woman crying whilst sitting down. She is Camilla, a sister of the Horatii brothers, who is also betrothed to one of the Curiatii fighters, and thus she weeps in the realisation that, in any case, she will lose someone she loves.

fluffy abuse is the shit, the inspiration for them is fun as well, there is nothing like a splattered reimu to begin a day with a smile

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.

Fantastic. Now I have something to research.

did anyone else see the painting as a bunch of hassidic jews with their backs turned to Jesus

you seriously didnt see this painting before you negroid mongrel?

Fucking art plebians.

Only one before me in itt who knows anything about art is this guy: pictured: Cai Guo-Qiang's "Homecoming"

Not that I can recall.

Please tell me how much a retard I must be for not having seen or remembered that painting?

only the purest art

Honestly no.
I see a guy who doesn't give a fuck about the bullshit around him.

Because there are no paintings from the Führer...

I like inks, watercolors, oils that don't blend too much, I'm a sucker for clean digital art still, but much more for the mix of traditional inking/sketching on the sharper and cleaner, nearning-vectorization digital.
I still enjoy old paintings because I've been brought up to see in them the pinnacle of art before everything was clean, clear and digital, but I can't shake off the feeling that many paintings I've had the chance to see in museums just don't make the same impression unless they're blown up in scale, where every little detail in it is magnified.

Naturally, since it's current year, I can't but swim in fanart of dubious overall quality, I can't avoid it in any way so I just accept it, I still feel like there's going to be a chance for digital art to get its second artistic renaissance soon enough

prolly burger eduaction, we had it in covered like twice in school.
also its the painting hitler took his salute from

pic related is what I identify with

Shit art

Cool art

man the good ol days when men where men and women where women ahh I still remember our negro neighbor.

wish we knew more about Bosch, or at least had some more paintings that could be definitively attributed to him. unfortunately he didn't leave a ton behind.

Holy shit

Oh and also Bosch apparently wasn't too keen on Jews given his artistic portrayals of them (aside from Jesus)

Cool art

Meh

shit

le coffee madame

YAMETE

>steven universe fan art
jesus no

I like modern art

Those were murals that were put up in the Denver Airport I believe.

Supposedly theres a massive underground bunker complex beneath the airport for (((them)))

Trips dont lie.

this painting is so uneven holy shit, look at the light play near the window, then the window itself or the rest of the painting besides the dudes uniform, and only right part of it, i mean holy shit what the fuck

oy vey

This is the link if you haven't seen this before:
personality-testing.info/tests/APS/

explain, i dont keep tabs on normie murkan memes

All those people in hats are good guys, the guy with no hat drinking with a beard is a fucking commie degenerate that is thinking how to ruin society in 1950's

what is this? if i ever clear $100k in LSD profits i'd buy the original

kek those merchants in the background

Dlaczego nie śpisz?

Ciemniak

its not that bad a painting brah

How much is your LSD going for?

that depends. i will tell you that the margins are unreal.

Interesting take desu

Plausible but I'll continue to believe it's the good guy who is disinterested in the commie distractions.

no i just said its uneven, like person painting it just polished few things and then went meh on the rest
bo onanizuje sie do japonskich kreskowek
not sure if google translate

this

Pat buchanan is so based.

expressionist art is pretty

and lastly

Is there a story behind this?

I hate it, and yet I can't stop staring at it. Hate's too strong a word, but it's annoying? Dammit man what is this?

context?

Edward Hopper is god tier

You think the Roman brothers is shit art? oh boy

anyways here is another one

Koond is shit tier get that abstract pleb garbage out of here

>this is how the neckbeards of this board see themselves
HAHAHAHAHA