How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

Relevant is this -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't.

>white people shifting hard into racism
>problem
This is what I want though

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Who needs martial law when we have civil rights.

I dunno man, the demographic replacing whites are what americans call Hispanics. I don't think its that big of a deal, a large chunk of hispanics are white people and capable of understanding and embracing European values.

If Telemundo was not the only media outlet reaching them and brainwashing them into being nice leftist zombies it would not be that big of a deal.

>how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?
You can't. Long term the country will either Balkanize or have a lengthy civil war and then Balkanize.

This kind of thinking can lead direct to violence and conflict. And before you fucking tell me you WANT some kind of race conflict, ask yourself WHY you want it. Don't you see you're being psychologically conditioned to want it? You're seeing the other races as your enemy, all according to globalist propaganda.

1. THEY ARE ONLY ANTIWHITE RACIST BECAUSE OF PROPAGANDA CONDITIONING MAKING THEM SO.
2. THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
3. WE CAN USE REVERSE PROPAGANDA TO COMBAT ANTIWHITE RACISM JUST LIKE ANTIBLACK RACISTS LIKE THE KKK WERE DRIVEN UNDERGROUND
4. WHITE IDENTITY IS JUST BLM FOR WHITE PEOPLE
5. ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS A CANCER KILLING AMERICA.

>MEXICO IS WHITE
yeah keep telling yourself that, gringo

But this is a slippery slope into outright fascism and even ethnic cleansing. I mean, dude, don't get me wrong, White people probably need to defend ourselves against antiwhites, but actually being tribal/group oriented is collectivist and ... literally the opposite side of the coin of communism.

1. YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS, IT'S DANGEROUS, WE HAVE TO PREVENT ALL RACE CONFLICT AT ALL COSTS
2. RACIAL CONFLICT IS LIKE A TICKING TIME BOMB, U FUCKING IDIOT, STOP LIGHTING THE FUSE

wE Can be ONE NATION again
Just saying.

>used to seeing America as a White nation

No. What you guys consider the "millennial" generation adopted ghetto culture a long time ago. In their eyes, America is already diverse, if not mostly dominated by minorities. Now they're starting to see more and more diversity in their schools and its not an issue, because everyone is basically into the same shit.

What we need to do is prevent these younger whites from falling into extreme radical white identity politics.

TO PREVENT A FUCKING DISASTER LIKE THIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars

What we need is to stop raising cucks.

"muh race"

Fuck off.

Literally all non-white groups in the US hold extreme anti-white opinions. They don't want peace, they want revenge for real or imagined grievances.

>Literally all non-white groups in the US hold extreme anti-white opinions
Yea and we need to call out their racism, not BECOME RACIST IN REVERSE LIKE THEY ARE.

just my 2 cents

>But this is a slippery slope into outright fascism and even ethnic cleansing.
No shit. It's almost like multiracial societies don't work because racial tension is largely a innate part of the human condition. If you want to stop it I suggest you hop in your time machine, go back to 1965, and kill Ted Kennedy.

it's too late to turn back the clock, we can't fight a massive fucking war it'll destroy everyone

wake up already

white identity is a globalist tool

>in danger of White people shifting hard into racism
>in danger
How is this "dangerous"?
This is a good thing that should be encouraged.

Their racism is intrinsic to their own group interests. They're right to want to live in a nation cromprised of people like themselves. They're right to seek institutional power over disparate groups with opposing group interests. Get a fucking clue, dude.

>we can't fight a massive fucking war it'll destroy everyone
You reap what you sow.

no it's killing America. Real individualism and anti-racism will be dead if White Americans become tribal like kikes.

Reminder not all Jews are kikes, anyone can have a kike mentality. Tribalism/collectivism/communism = all the same thing

We need to psychologically evolve out of this stone age "but muh group is dying out" BS. How are you any different than just White BLM? Please explain.

This argument would only work if the country was already mostly whites. Dude, we can't just ethnically cleanse people. That would make us just as bad as the nonwhites. Think about it. Westerners pioneered individualism and justice. We can't behave like Arabic barbarians.

We can bring these other people into the western light (enlightenment) and even use genetic eingineering to get rid of the existing IQ gaps. The future is spiritual/soul and the DNA/blood of materialist meat will mean nothing.

Evolve your mind, user
Expand horizon
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

A society based on free association means a you are also free to discriminate. Even on the basis of race.
You don't even understand the ideology you pretend to preach.

Take the anCap flag off, you are dishonoring it with your stupid identity plitics.

I don't think it's really going to be an issue because the success from non-white people has yet to be established in any form. They still need affirmative action. they still need diversity. they just cannot compete it doesn't matter how many of them there are. Whites are a Global minority yet military and Financial dominant. as well as in terms of innovation.

How can you ask whites to simultaneously uphold the virtues of a civil society while they tolerate the presence of non-whites who are steadily working to physically, financially and culturally destroy the white civil society?

Two options.

One, we Balkanize into a white enclave in a low brown area of America. It will take bloodshed to do this, and probably 5% of the white American population to accomplish this.

Two, we keep slogging on in the face of the Left, Zog, the media industrial complex, and China and just keep trying to redpill brownies toward Conservatism and Traditionalism.

I'm thirty three, so maybe my grandchildren will decide the path they take.

How would you make me?
Furthermore how would you stop someone like me from being racist in a society based on free association?
Do you not see the double edge sword in what you preach? Are you that dense?
"Ancaps" like you who preach multiculturalism would be physically removed from society.

its like you think nonwhites WILL/CAN NEVER become truyly westernized in theier value system, which is just kind of insane imho

>Furthermore how would you stop someone like me from being racist in a society based on free association?
I'd watch u like a hawk and use political education to warn people against D&C psyops like yourself

here's another bump just for (you)

Years ago I read that by 2020 Caucasians will be the minority in the United States. Now that we're almost there, I am wondering if my grandkids can get a minority-based scholarship?

That's what we have now: a white population that has inherited and perpetuated Western values alongside an amalgamation of non-whites who correctly identify with their heredity, families and ancestors first.

I really do love that man

ty for at least being fair

the issue of rising white identity is deeply concerning and is probably no accident. No way it's organic, it's planned by globalists

look at majorly Hispanic countries to understand why it's bad

You mean Latino. There's a big difference between Hispanic and Latino. Arm yourself with knowledge and stop being ignorant.

I grew up near the border. The Hispanics you're thinking of are from Spain. The Hispanics coming across the border are not only the farthest thing from white, but they are entirely unwilling to assimilate. By and large, they shun the United States yet feel entitled to the benefits of being a US citizen. It's a disgusting hypocrisy.

anarchism is fucking retarded and will never fucking work you absolutely retarded sperg.

This. The right is falling for the same tricks as the left

t h i s

The bigger shock will be when the niggers realize there is nobody to pay their welfare.

so much this

The spics rolling into the US en masse are not Spanish descended European transplants. They are largely corn niggers or at least mostly corn niggers. These motherfuckers are not even close to being comparable with Spaniards.

That's cute.

You do realize that the more voluntary an institution is, the more segregated, i.e. "racist" it is, right? Look at churches- one of the least regulated institutions in the U.S. Over 85% of congregations are at least 90% racially homogeneous.

More freedom will lead to MORE racism, not less- because of the simple fact that people like being around people of their own kind. Without government-enforced immigration, affirmative action, university propaganda, and diversity quotas, you will have a bunch of miniature ethno cities emerge that will explicitly refuse to sell houses to people because they fail an ethnicity test.

ty brother, we need to expose these globalist pawns

RACISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS, WAKE THE FUCK UP

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED TOOLS

real freedom isn't racism, idiot

I remember when i was as naive as you.

You have no idea about the gravity of the situation, do you? You can't "teach" them to not hate white people. Read up n the kalergi plan, and study some SA history, perhaps you will start to understand.

Mucho taco Paco, there's no difference

Good.
Let there be competition.

Who cares. Shift motherfuckers. No one is scared of you faggots. Your suddenly gonna become "Racist". You were always racist albino descendent. Because you live in an ARTIFICAL WORLD. YOU LIVE LIES. YOU LIVE IN THE MATRIX. YOUR "RACE" IT DOESNT EXIST.

Youre albino DESCENDENTS and youre DEEPLY ashamed of it. Whats it like to have karma breathing on your neck like that. What's it liked to be cucked by your own Racism.

Its priceless. Priceless billy. Ive been here for YEARS now. Keking harder than everyone else.

So make your threats. Cuz ill keep poking that lion. Ill push it into OBVLIVION. It should have NEVER threated family. I will spend my entire life making sure you mutants finally know your place in the world. My weak recessive deficient and ASHAMED brothers. How I pity you.

>How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?
Won't be that bad. Most of the shock will be noticed on boards like these, with fatties and social retards and other undesirables yelling 'deus vult' and making impotent threats about helicopters. Everyone else will just keeping living their lives like they always would have.

You have a shockingly ignorant understanding of how albinism works.

Pity motherfuckers. Actual Subhumans. Pity you will get from me.

Take care about your muzzies before talking shit about another countries (but yeah, Mexico is some messed up country with not much civilized people, way too many mestizos).

As some user said, you are mixing up terms. In the west coast of the US you are getting all the Mexican scum, but in places like Florida, they are getting all the White/Castizo ""Latins"" (hate that American term) with money. Even Trump said that he values all the Brazilians, Argentinians and Venezolans moving up there since they are building up companies and escaping from those commie fucked up states they come from.

I can assure you that people from countries like those, with education and money like those ones are, hate commies and liberalism in a level any actual American can even imagine.

Im from a huge South American country, with a HUGE economy, and just came to Spain since in here its safe and cool to live. Have my residence, my house, my family is settled and I know a LOT of ""latinos"" that just fucking hate whats going on over there.

I just knew a lady from Venezuela another day that all her family were killed by the commies and would kill them all, and I totally agreed with her.

You say that as if Sup Forums doesn't want outright fascism and ethnic cleansing.

Nice try, Lefty/pol/.

Now fuck off.

Youre just a coward who cant handle the truth.

White genocide is impossible. Whites are made. Whites are actually sub-human and projecting.

Whats it like being cucked by your own racism? I bet it feels so bad. I bet that sting feels TERRIBLE. I bet you cant deal with your own reality. Go ahead and subsitute your blissfully ignroant matrix my cowardly weak recessive brother.

Its in your blood to fail me.

Blacks are ugly. I don't want their shit genes to be the future of the human species. I want pretty whites to be the norm. That's literally why I'm racist.

Forgot the link.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

Cucked. 100% cucked by your own racism. Priceless. Priceless billy.

fuck off racist

you're literally a reverse nazi

you deserve to hang

No one wants to breed with your ugly beta ass who has no game or social skills. Youre scared of the future? Youre living in it.

Taking a photo out of context. And white genes aren't recessive.

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

I troll the trolls. I devour them. I crush their egos into powder and blow it around the room. And then I do it again, and again.

Just take some faggot lonely nazi wannabe ostracized loser motherfucker. And destroy the only thing good in his life. Destroy it. Crush his LOSER dreams. And then I do it again. For fun. Forever.

#winning.

>Whites will become more racist
>This is NOT a good thing

If they don't become more racist, they will die out.

So either you haven't realized the implications of what you are saying or you are anti-white.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Whites are the only race that has proven itself magnanimous enough to be assimilated into. Should another race become dominant it will do so in a conquering phase.

Whites will see this and fight back - rivers of blood.

So, unless the white race remains dominant in it's current homelands we're in for it.

The only way for this to happen is for whites to become more racist SOONER while they have a hope of halting their demise.

Much damage is already etched into stone and will bloom into stink flowers in the future.

Whites need to relearn racism now.

Racism is pattern recognition. Recognizing patterns requires a certain degree of intelligence. Those opposed to pattern recognition are opposed to the spread of intelligence.

These people clearly have skin disorders you are just projecting you dumb bitch.

You will always be a deficient albino descendent and deeply ashamed of the blood in your veins and your black and brown ancestors who birthed your mutant ass.

Humans came from Europe.

Japs are literally ugly, short people who all look the same. Yet I would trust them to carry the torch of human enterprise any day.

The problem with blacks is that they're by and large sub-human.

you are just as bad as the racist idiot u are replying to

CANT U IDIOTS SEE YOU ARE EXACTLY THE SAE JUST IN REVERSE

YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE

STOPTHINKING LIKE A CULT MEMBER

you are evil, just kike a nazi

Albinos are clearly suffering from a skin disorder my sub human friend.

Youre just a coward who cant handle the truth. Whites are made. Whites are actually subhumans.

your "race" its nothing but a disease. Cucked. Owned by the universe. Priceless. SO PRICELESS. No price for this kind of ownage billy.

We wuz storm troupers and sheeitz..

Nope. Life is created by heat. You cant handle the truth recessive weakling.

False humans came from Europe my sub human friend.

Humans came from Europe subhuman pig stop project your self hate, science is never absolute and doesn't just mold to fit your fee fees dindu.

No whitey, no welfare nigger, enjoy starvation

Dumbass Ass punk they have found palm tree fossils in Antarctica you have no clue what Europe's climate was 1-10 million years ago.

To defeat monsters you need to become one. Gaze long enough into the abyss and it gazes back into you.

White racists have no one to blame but themselves. They poured needless hate into the world, cuz they could, for the lulz, for fun.

It wont be fun when they are choking on their poison. Gasping for air in their own self-created misery.

They did this to themselves. They asked for it. Theyre gonna get it. No one can stop this now. Its too late to say sorry.

Dont say words you cant take back. Beware the evil you unleash.

Wrong coward.

Whites have done what, tell me?

>how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism

Please tell me why on earth we would want to do that?

Souther poor fag stfu. Too bad the color of your skin couldnt keep your parents together faggot.

You have zero education about human history. All people are racist. All people were slave holders. Put the anti white kool aid down nigger and get an education you shaved ape.

This was disproven just this year, humans came from Europe. Again they found palm tree fossils in Antarctica you have no clue what europe's climate was 1-10 million years ago. Stop posting 2012 data

I live in NY wrong ass smug bitch.

This is how you are made sweeite. And youre DEEPLY Ashamed of it. SO much shame. It stinks. Your cowardice. Your inability to handle reality.

Cucked by the universe. Priceless. Never forget it. Whats it like getting BTFO in your nazi wannabe safe space. Feelzbadman.

Can take science that is ever changing dindu well your superstitious bullshit is thriving back in Africa.

>mentally ill shroom OPs thread is taken over by mentally ill pajeet that rants about albinos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yea then why do humans originate from Europe?

>how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?
eugenics?

fpbp

I don't know I'm not being bardo you just keep repeating yourself.

Im not even black but you lonely losers go aout of your way to make your insecurities evident. I get it. Youre jealous of blacks my deficient mutant brother. How I pity you, you southern poorfag.

Get fucked. Im only getting started. Youre all going to pay for what youve done with that intnernet connection yours. Anonymous you said. No consequences you said. You were wrong. There was an image to ruin white man. There was a face to drag into the dirt.

>Deficient
Last time I checked Niggers had IQs in the mental retardation range. I think you need your priorities checked, boyo.

What do the kike overlords have in store for the ignorant shitskins once whitey is destroyed ?

Jealous of blacks? Man your projecting so hard.

No one cares you lonely ugly as fuck non chad nazi wannabe. Killl yourself you UGLY loser piece of shit. I have a hottie white gf btw. About to go to her house and fuck her brains out. Get fucked loser.