Generation Identity are holding meeting on July 22nd and already Commie groups are already threatening violence to shut...

Generation Identity are holding meeting on July 22nd and already Commie groups are already threatening violence to shut down.
Go on to class war Ireland Facebook page

generation Identity have a Facebook too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z68yTJWXm5g
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/public_order_offenses_in_ireland.html
sundayworld.com/news/crime-world/vile-rapist-hospitalised-after-brutal-attack-in-cloverhill-prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4Cucks isn't letting me post links

If I lived in Ireland I would definitely be there.

Hope it works out, the leftist can suck it

The Irish are Communists and terrorist sympathizers. Nearly all of them. This is what happened to PEGIDA in Dublin last year. The Irish have been a subjugated people since the Vikings dominated them. They'll never know freedom. Less than 5,000,000 people in the entire country and their largest export is PEOPLE. No one wants to live there except economic parasites.

youtu.be/Z68yTJWXm5g

Why did they have to use ancap colors? I automatically associate those colors with degeneracy, jews, drug use, sorrow, despair, suffering,etc.

Remember to take the guns you said you gave us but didn't.

Antifa have already said they're coming to bash skulls.

Don't let it bother you. AnCaps are basically irrelevant.

Is self defense illegal in Ireland like it is in Oceania?

Man that is bad but it also shows how fucking bad pegida organized themselves should have gone in bigger group never let anything take you by surprise

Gangs of Antifa will be there, how will the police do shit to stop it?

They should be prepared to engage them in a fight if necessary

Can somebody post the Facebook links it won't let me system thinks it's spam

>bigger group

There are perhaps a few thousand Nationalists who would actually leave their homes to protest or demonstrate, whereas foreigners fly into countries to riot/destroy/loot and "punch nazis" in the head. Organize what exactly? Liberal idiots that elected a literal faggot as their PM? Bonus cuck points for him not even being white.

Just remove the periods

Ah shame I'll still be in France.
BTW would you accept a french mate living in Dublin?

Europe for Europeans... Speak English or Irish in public only

Doing all nighters literally turning into brainlet

Alot of those cunts where shipped in. We had britbongs on that day.

I know that but if the right is well organized and prepared for a fight it will end better, determination counts and the leftay chicken out.

The worst thing is to run and give them the opportunity to jump on your back or get the slowest ones. Sticking with your ranks gives you a better chance and the streets are only so wide.

Put commie under luas?

All the accents sound Irish to me. It's cool, enjoy your buttfucking Hindu PM, friend-o.

In order to defend Europe, step-1, kill the traitors who prevent patriots from defending their countries. aka kill antifa thugs right there.

Hmm ;)

Generation identity needs to be ready for a fight not just the cultural one but on the streets as well

Didn't even vote for him . The people didn't vote for him. Literally not democracy anymore. It was him or literal Stalin

This thread going to die just like my country

Him and Simon Coveney belong to the same political party though. They ran uncontested.

facebook..com/giEIRE

Disconnect from wifi and you can bump your own threads

You spend centuries fighting to get us out, only to invite the shitskins in.

Generation identity should make their app

GI seems like the real deal. I encourage all you guys to get on this bandwagon; your country's at stake, there's no more time for useless discussion or infighting.

Any word on American equivalent?

Ones that rape retards and don't get deported mind you.

I don't speak a word of gaelic but I'm fluent enough in english.

Anyways I'll see how it is going when I come back.
In France they look a bit retarded. More like old bourgeois than anything lese

Wanna come back ?

Only if it's to free our lands.

Next time we fight,it's as brothers.

First take care of antifa because if you can't do that it isn't worth it.

Who is this Dutchman?

Just don't get you asses beaten up it would be bad for the movement

Just don't speak frog in public okay. Sick hearing other Europeans languages

Just make sure the "maybe we still have IRA's guns" isn't just pure bullshit, and you actually do.

Time to bring back kneecapping.

I know this guy from Congo who wants to go beat up the Antifa. He loves triggering commie's

(((((((IRA))))))))). They are just stupid commies now

Don't care too much about their personal politics, more about their tools of the trade.

Shame I can't go don't got € for train.

Leftists are posing the biggest domestic threat to our identify. They promoted violence towards anyone they see as nazis. So, their ideology is totalitarian. Just already prevent the leftists from coming to Dublin City Centre. Also get some of these raided by any militarized police if you find at any radical leftist deadly weapons, it even doesn't has to be a gun or bomb in some cases.

Here the plan okay . You get plane . Kill pilots take over . Aim plane at Antifa headquarters. Jump out . And watch the soy milk burn

Can't wait until us Europeans get are shit together and turn Mars into whitopia

No guns given? You should buy a gun, but get first a weapon license. Well, it is still necessary to have a gun, if I was a cop, I'd give you the right to use your gun in case of self defense. That leftists want to smash skulls, we should use the weaponized autism to foil them.

>Generation identity hold their first meet up in Ireland?
why?

Maybe here's a more challenging, but if successful more effective plan: you hijack first a navy vessel which is armed with missiles, CIWS, etc. When you have it, guess what you can do with it

I guess, Ireland is a safer place for Generation identity?

Put it in my ass to show how hard gays have it?

Don't know XD

Radical leftists can get disrupted by cops. So when you SWAT one which has said radical things like: we will smash all nazis or something like that. You may use laws against her.

I can help you out with the Dutch law when you catch a Dutch radical leftist. One of them has even violated article 285 Sr. We know her as Anne Fleur Dekker (see tweets).
>She threatens to throw 500 stones to a politician

Here is the threat

It's not about refugees accepting Ireland though, it's about the Irish accepting the refugees

You guys know what needs to be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Get the IP addresses of the ones behind the threat, exploit them with weaponized autism and get them to justice. These radicals should deserve jail time. Got here some information about Irish laws to use against those: citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/public_order_offenses_in_ireland.html

eternal reminder if antifa dares to operate in your country they are not scared of you and you are a cuck heil Breivik

If they are not scared of us, what options do we have to use against them? Protecting like a based stickman? Any other options?

Wait, did you call the authorities? What will they do now? Lets hope at least that some radical leftists get arrested by some militarized cops.

In all seriousness, what if they all carried sledgehammers with "smash marxism" on the side, and then claimed it was simply a cultural reference?

>a handful of mostly gunless gangs pose a threat to the Irish police

it's so strange to hear about police in white countries who wont shut that shit down with extreme prejudice. I hope their police are adequately prepared to handle some unruly faggots

If Irish authorities won't respond, then there are other options to force them to do so. Even if swatting is illegal, it still can be used as a weapon of prevention of those hate crimes by those antifa gangs. So would you rather? antifa gangs smashing heads of others or antifa gangs getting gangbanged by cops?

He got his head kicked in in prison

im ok with cops enforcing the law against antifa members assaulting people who are peacefully gathered or generally disturbing the peace

Sauce?

It's funny how they think the colors for Ancap make them look sophisticated. It's almost as though utter political retards designed the flag or something.

If there's any case of election fraud, show it and make sure Ireland will get liberated from that dictator then. Like to say to take action for Europeans: US: We're coming to save your sovereignty!
Maybe Ireland is under an iron fist of a party cartel, like what's in the Netherlands such as Thierry Baudet of FvD told via media.

sundayworld.com/news/crime-world/vile-rapist-hospitalised-after-brutal-attack-in-cloverhill-prison