youtube.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have already
why haven't you watched this yet m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gcREeTisy8

Because im fresh from zuckerbook

Dennis wise makes such great films
I love tgsnt

Because it's been disproven thousands of times. Literally propaganda.

I already know that Hitler was right.

>film includes sources to back claims
>LITERAL PROPAGANDA

what's your opinion on Romanians, greatest ally? :) give us better weapons and more ammo ffs

huh, you posted a picture of a merchant, now I don't believe in the holocaust

i got an autistic folder of proof. I can post some of that stuff

also the holocaust did happen to an extent, but the deaths are exaggerated.

How can I watch a story that's never been told before?

Does anyone listen to Truth Will Out Radio podcast with Dennis Wise, the director of this documentary?

youtube

I am so sorry we let the Bolsheviks rape your country. I have some few romanians at work and they are generally chill people, but are kinda shady.

>muh swimming pool Nazis used to drown jews in
>muh gas chambers with wooden doors
>muh Holocauster tycoon that would fling kikes into ovens like something out of a movie

Once I started reading books about the Holocaust I realized why Jews dominated hollywood. Jews have wild imaginations.

the Rom diaspora throughout Europe is the lowest tier and the other one's seem a bit ungrateful for the loans/money you guys gave them.
>Bolsheviks
No problem, most of the high quality Roms died in Stalingrad any way, there was nothing anyone could do after that. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_armies_in_the_Battle_of_Stalingrad
At least we didn't surrender even though there was no chance of surviving that battle.

After that event we got had a coup in Rom and they tried to salvage the future. They managed to have us removed as "belligerents" so I can see why they sold you out after Stalingrad.

fcking amazing thank you

always
Hopefully I can make it back to Europe soon.

One word, masturbation machines. Probably the greatest invention Germany did during WW2 but sadly this technology was lost to the ages.

I watched but I stopped when they claimed that 60k Germans were killed in Poland and that angered Hitler
I mean come on

Americans stole the patents and the jews are putting the tech in sex robots

I watched it years ago while I was shitfaced. Basically tries to paint Hitler as something he really wasn't.

((()))
degenerate doesn't like Hitler, wow, just wow

>post ending in 88 absolutely fucking checked
You should also watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk

What was he then, oh all knowledgeable wizard?

He was *the* only white revolutionary ever to have existed. All he ever wanted was for his people, the Germans, the truly prosper.

The Communists are the true enemies. If it weren't for Hitler, there probably wouldn't have been anything left of Europe today.

Read up on it, you lazy brainwashed fool.

Currently watching it, pls don't spoil

How do you know what a man that you never, ever met, or even met people that met him directly, was truly like? Other than being brainwashed by what you were told about him in the general media?

What's the leftist anti-Hitler propaganda equivalent?
>inb4 schindler's list

>Leftist
Just say Jew. It isn't right v. left but rather jew + puppets v. everyone else.

And it would be "shoah", directed by spielberg. 9 hours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)

this

This is just as bad as niggers saying HE DINDU NUFFIN

Hitler was a fucking faggot.

Western Europe was all his; the "allies" were few and far apart.

So he sent his troops in to rape the Estonians and Polish,

France surrendered...

> But muh flatulent fuhrer who injected himself with bull semen

All he really had to do was bomb Britain. That's it. Japan took care of British India.

And all of western Europe would have been axis.

Axis, especially Germany, had the numbers, the technology, and geographical advantages.

>Hitler; HEY GUYS LOL WE ARE SUPER MEN LETS CONQUER RUSSIA!

and then you lost.

Kek Hitler was a dambed nigger, if there ever was one

i did.
it was shitty stormfag propaganda

You're thinking of communism

>Third from the left
His face looks familiar...

>whenever someone said good things about Communists, i gave them this pic
>please for real you're being serious ?
>end me

I tried it's just super boring. Not saying it doesn't have some worthy message, it's just not very good filmmaking.

cause it's like 6 hours long
I already get many the daily dose of bullshit propaganda from browsing /pol

NeoNazis are hopeless clowns anyway. I would sooner join Antifa

>The Americans killed native Americans too!

I turned it off at that exact point

It's a great movie, but the main character dies half way in.

>Hitler; HEY GUYS LOL WE ARE SUPER MEN LETS CONQUER RUSSIA
You make it sound absurd, but that because you're a retarded faggot who's never actually read anything. If Army Group Centre would've all converged on Moscow instead of splitting to reinforce Army Group South, the war would've been over quick. Stalin was basically in a cuck bunker in Moscow waiting to kill himself.

The irony is that hitler's actions are indirectly responsible for the situation in europe today. The only thing that prevents the political pendulum from swinging wildly is the most unifying force on the planet earth, freedom.

He made a tactical mistake by being merciful to Britain during the Blitzkrieg. Instead he should have slaughtered and captured the allied troops that were marooned at Dunkirk before their escape. Then invade Britain, rather than rely on the Luftwaffe to do the job.

The Polish were busy perscuting, raping and murdering ethnic Germans before he went into Poland, mind you.

Hitler's weakness was having too much respect for the Brits due to them being white Christians. That and committing forces to fight Russia was a terrible mistake at the time. He could easily have kept them at bay instead.

This. Storm niggers are pathetic. Worse than leftists.

How do you reconcile le based Polan meme with this bullshit is beyond me.

Daily reminder that Polands official narrative on Holocaust is 100% kosher, though we don't cuck to insinuations of us being participants in our own genocide, other than few outliers.

Lazy

I have multiple times.

>le based Polan
This one always gets me, Poland's the defender of the white race in europe, anti-muslim, no terrorists, etc. but the second they come up in relation to WW2 suddenly they're the niggers of Europe, bloodthirsty subhumans who murdered gorillions of innocent germans, and deserved to be conquered by Germany all because they stood in their idol's way.

woof

witnessed

whats going on there?