Absolutely alpha as fuck

What's so bad about Anthony Scaramucci?

Just watched his white house conference, absolutely alpha as fuck. This guy is like a character out of Wolf of Wall Street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doB_Py3Z7JE
nypost.com/2017/07/21/scaramuccis-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-vanish-from-twitter/
twitter.com/TheRealKLawson/status/888476285579665412
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-alex-jones-infowars-position-press-secretary-replacement-sean-spicer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ain't gonna lie, that got my boipussy wet.

This guy is like the embodiment of Machiavellian/48 Laws of Power pure psychopath wolf of wall street type shit.

LINK ME UP

He finally proved once and for all that Italians are white

youtube.com/watch?v=doB_Py3Z7JE

He seems polished, need to keep him away from policy tho.

He's TOO polished/smooth. The same way Patrick Bateman was. Kinda creepy.

Wtf I'm homogucci for Scaramucci

He has an ugly face

>another greasy fuck that will quit in four months

Thats the point, Spicer came off as too jimmy rustled, Scaramucci will btfo in a suave manner, more likeable.

so hes mafia or somethin? shut the door before the moolies steal da gobbaghool

Every pussy in that room was soaked when he was done. Even the faggots swooned. The guy's charisma was epic.

"Some people grow, and other people swell."

The way he shut that niggeress with the 38% approval rating comment down at the end was admirable. She was actually pregnant after that encounter.

He is a good communicator.

I just watched the whole thing, I was impressed. He is much better than Spicer at social interpersonal interaction. He knows the little tricks, attacks, under-the-surface subtext, rhetorical gimmicks, etc.

He knows they are trying to manipulate him, so he starts with "I take issue with your question" because it allows him to reject their premise right away and not take the bait, then he gives his own version in an affirmative/positive form.

I think Scaramucci is a fundamental improvement over Spicer, and I think his social skills will pay massive dividends for the President and his (our) agenda.

(((our)))

No he doesn't faggot

Bada bing
Bada boom

That's what I found hilarious.

Even the balding male libshits immediately submitted to this guy's persona. They were literally chucklng at his jokes

Agreed, spicer's neutral demeanor alone looks stressed out and on edge

Trump should seriously hire Alex Jones or Bill O'Reilly instead of this kike. It'd be funny as fuck.

Alex Jones and Bill Oreilly are mentally retarded.

This guy is a genius. Good pick

He is wealthy, self-made, and supports Trump. That is why liberals hate him now.

SPICER WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Seeing guys like him makes my humiliating beta autism fucking unbearable

He's an Obama supporter. He's basically a Democrat. Seems like a smooth guy and a skilled liar, but what is Trump doing hiring Democrats for key positions?

Also, there's this:
'Scaramucci’s calls for tougher gun laws vanish from Twitter"
nypost.com/2017/07/21/scaramuccis-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-vanish-from-twitter/

Can any of you trust this guy? What is Trump playing at here?

Jones would inevitably flip the podium and tackle a reporter over a joke about Super Male Vitality

The bloke did well, parried their bullshit and affirmed status in a very smooth way without even needing to raise his voice or anything. They couldn't lay anything on him despite nearly every fucking question being a trap.

Who's that woman he's working with though? She introduced and I found her very boring, she spent her entire time looking down, reading from a script in a monotone way. Sure alright to wheel her out to read off a script but anyone could do that. What else will she be doing? He kept saying about working closely with her on shit.

Not a burger so no idea how your shit works.

Also important to note, he says he looks forward to working with ***Steve Bannon*** because he has "yuge" respect for him. I'm dead serious, it's in the press briefing today. He also talked about how Trump "gets" the middle class and he understands thats why the country voted for him, because he sticks up for them.

He seems like the type to support whomever is in power, although he does have a lot of left leaning beliefs.

What do you mean by this?

OWNED THE ROOM the minute he stepped up to the podium. All the butthurt will be wonderful considering the opponents have been celebrating Spicey's resignation.

underrated.

checked

>Teflon Tony Scaramucci

Unfortunately, that is Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, our press secretary. Yes, that's right, that is the President's personal spokesperson. She is the go-between for the president and the White House Press Corps, a group made of white house correspondents from all the main news organizations.

It's terrible, I know. I'm hoping Scaramucci will transition and handle most of those responsibilities.

What's so bad about Anthony Scaramucci?
>anti-second amendment
>pro-faggot
>global warming cultist
>open borders cultist
This piece of shit belongs on MSNBC. At least he isn't jewish. Donald probably couldn't find a jew who wanted the job

>a New York business lawyer who Jew'd on Wallstreet for 29 years

Of course he is a slimey fucking guy, but he is /our/s now.

>Work for somebody
>"he supports that person"

When you get into the real world you'll learn that working for people you don't like is pretty common, kiddo.

He really wanted to assert himself and did so with a smile on his face.
>assertive
>controlled
>self-deprecating
>firm
Persuader/10

He's a faggot and Trump is a fucking retard

This dude's name will never not remind me of Bohemian Rhapsody

Nobody cares what his politics are if he speaks as well for the presidents policies as he did today

>Corky Romano becomes press sec

Patrick Bateman was our guy, if anything

This is how hard Trump supporters freak out when they finally get someone with an ounce of public speaking skills on their side.

You're right. Dems are the best bullshitters

Much better speaker than Spicer desu, although I really like Spicer

>Wolf of Wall Street.
why must everything be a shit movie reference? Is the the only life you guys know.

>Sup Forums literally talking about how much their love their new government's main propaganda mouthpiece
damn... baka

He took his cocaine today

>brothers roughing each other up occasionally

I really like how smart and coolly calm and collected he is. Better to disarm the press that way then yelling and screaming that Spicer and Gorka do.

This guy is a snake, but I think trump can utilize his guido charm

this

he should be the press secretary. fuck sarah sanders

>He's basically a Democrat

That was in 2008 dumbass. So was Trump back then too. After George W Bush raped this country, who wouldnt have been a Dem then?

Scaramucci became a full on Republican after that.

well someone has to deliver the WH message and Spicer and Sanders suck ass

Yea he believes in Climate Change and is pro gun control, I love this guy!

twitter.com/TheRealKLawson/status/888476285579665412

Propaganda is highly important

>Republicans had to hire a Democrat in order to get the best spin

Really makes you admire liberals

>What's so bad about Anthony Scaramucci?
>This guy is like a character out of Wolf of Wall Street.

Answered your own question. But also, he's totally unqualified for the job and has no experience in communication. The fact that Spicer, of all people, left because of him kinda tells you all you need to know.

Tony did great.

And then the dregs got 30min of Sarah to ask the same questions and stew in their shit. This was the most brilliant conference I've seen since Sean took the stage.

>In a coat
>Swooshing them

>This guy is like a character out of Wolf of Wall Street
>A movie based on the life of a Jew who hired other Jews to con a load of goys into giving them money
>What's so bad about Anthony Scaramouche

Answered your own question desu

"Scaramouche is a roguish clown character which was invented by 17th Century Italian actor Tiberio Fiorelli. It is an iconic character in Punch & Judy puppet shows. The word means "skirmish" in Italian. It was also the name of a 1952 movie starring Stewart Granger."

>Friends a Cop in NYPD.
>black guy comes into precinct to report being assaulted
>claims it was 2 white guys and an Italian.
>2 whites
>Italian
>nigger considers Italian as not white

Let that soak in bud.

Um, no, sweetie. This is why the Recucks are pathetic and inept. You do not employ people who should be your enemy. Yes, enemy. That is what faggot leftists are. They are not americans I disagree with, they are the enemy

It's not a policy position. This is a great move- proving Trump should only keep his own counsel (of course with the LORD).

Kike detected.

He's going to wind up a caricature just like Spicer. When you're the one in charge of standing up and flagrantly lying about things that are easily verifiable, you become a joke.

Spicer was an obnoxious ass, but he was a longtime Republican operative. The lifers are starting to jump ship, and they're being replaced by Trump in typical Trump fashion--a guy I know, who cares if he knows anything about the job I gave him--so the level of competence is dropping quickly.

Lately when the left get someone fired they get someone much worse for them. Tucker for example.

Lying about what?

It's a country of over 300M people, and most of the ones who want to do jobs like this are caricatures. If he gets tossed off I don't think any of us will fret all that much.

lol wat.

You could practically replace her with a hobo off the street, or just not have her there at all and it would make no difference.

whadda ya expect jackass?

>hes a fucking lawyer

>just not have her there at all and it would make no difference.
How funny would it be if the press corps showed up and nobody came on stage but C-SPAN and RSB televised hours of them just sitting there waiting to ask more stupid samequestions?

Crowd sizes, for example. But plenty of other things have come through that room.

I usually feel bad for the WH Press Secretary because they're the ones that have to answer all the questions, spin everything in a positive light, and generally be accountable for everything the president does. Some have a harder time than others because the guy they work for does them no favors (Dubya comes to mind, especially during Iraq), but Trump takes it to a whole new level. He tweets some half-cocked thing at 3:30am, and now his press sec has to answer all the questions about it with no prep and no consultation or context from the guy doing the tweeting.

So yeah, I felt kinda bad for Spicer because of what he had to deal with, but he was also a douchebag who could have left anytime. Instead, the last straw for him was this new guy. That tells you something.

wow he's great

>shut the door before the moolies steal da gobbaghool

>That tells you something
What does it tell me, mr. press secretary?

Spicer could handle Trump's antics and ineptitude, but not this guy.

OR

Spicer wanted the job and Trump passed him over for it. Maybe he lost confidence in Spicer? We probably won't know until the tell-all book in 10 years.

>he lifers are starting to jump ship

they did that during the Access Hollywood shit too.

The parties are getting realigned, and Trump tried to play with the GOP establishment. He hired Priebus, Spicer, Tom Price, etc. They don't gel with his populist views, so Trump is causing a staff shake-up.

Hell is for ever!

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Oh look, another Goyman Sachs employee.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-alex-jones-infowars-position-press-secretary-replacement-sean-spicer

alex jones for PS

>ex Goldman Sachs
>Wall Street financier

REALLY DRAINING THAT SWAMP, DONALD

Or Trump is starting in on
>you're fired
like we wanted and there might or might not be some collateral damage?

It sounds like he's said some things I don't agree with, but who gives a shit for this position.

All he has to do is sell Trump, and , shows that he can do that damn well.

Good fucking pick.

he's not the new press sec though, it's sarah sanders.

>tfw they have to answer to the lazy-eye drawling swamp monster who handles them on easymode from now on
brilliant

Mafia tease was great.

Even better, he's the new propagandist.

wtf is your issue with Bateman? /ourguy/

this guy is like a fucking Scorsese character

I love it

>Is the the only life you guys know.

umm no... there are also tv shows and video games.

for example: he's as alpha as carlos from zero escape.

Explain to me how a communications director is going to change an entire republican cabinet's policies.

> one meetings worth of talk overrides decades of action and political views

You wanna get infiltrated? Cause that's how you get infiltrated.

>This guy is like a character out of Wolf of Wall Street.

That's because he is Wall Street. Good job draining that swamp Donald.

Yeah like WTF does she even have that job?

Staring down at a page droning on. Literally anyone could do it. What's her skill? Is she connected in some way? Most who are usually at least pretend to be competent, or if they're not get a behind the scenes job to toss it off and claim their payoff.

Because he acts like a male.

He is eloquent, sharp, and gestures like the typical Italian macho. I wouldn't be surprised if all these political correct pseudo reporters today secretly fell in love with this Alpha.

>Yeah like WTF does she even have that job?
Family and party bullshit, but also because she's a fucking living muppet who drawls out the media jews like no tomrorow.

It's great. Spicer put the pressers into superstar mode. Sarah tanks them. And we even got a mafia interlude.