Its been 2 years since the Hitler pill, it still eats me alive

Its been 2 years since the Hitler pill, it still eats me alive

I came across a blonde aryan goddess (7/10 the ideal range) and gave her the resources and she was sold. if you arent doing the same, what are you gonna do when it comes times to draw blood of the enemy?

Poor little white guy, you already lost.
What are white people going to do? Apologize us to death? 9/11 of you can't even muster the courage to look me in the eye and you think you want a race war? lol

Hitler was an assburger and smelled, white nationalism is cool and all, but we need to distance ourselves from mustache guy.

He should be hailed as nearly as big as Jesus Christ. In fact Id say he was the reincarnation of christ, George Lincoln rockwell would agree

Yeah thanks, I fucking know.

My race is the most empathetic in existence, too pussy to fight back, but I guarantee you they just need an awakening. The right words will turn a mouse into elephant. start worrying

No not really, he was a sickly guy, had some great ideas. He is forever tarnished in history now. Idolizing him is counter productive to the movement. We can reintroduce him later on.

Why would i worry?
Us taking over was predicted in the Bible "meek shall inherit the earth". We are God's chosen people and you all fucked up when you held us down.

Go rp as a hyper-nigger someplace else, Blake.

LOL you are just a nigger. Your biggest acomplisment as a race is being a slave. And you think you can "conquer" the world? LMFAO

God seems to think so. He was pretty clear in favoring the Isrealites in the Bible.

when you look at jesus death, how and why he died, its the exact same thing that happened to Hitler, hitler was the "real " jesus, the same archetype, and in a hundred years or so he will be treated with the same respect

lmao. Keep dreaming. I could understand if someone like an asian or even an indian said something like this but a nigger? LOL

>currrently being bred out of existance
>still thinks he's "winning"
>tfw you rig the game and still lose because God hates you.

>BLACKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE ISRAELITES

Well, it's in the Bible and that's the best historical account we have from the time period...so yes.

Dude you dont understand. Even if our race disspears. Do you really thing YOU niggers will be in charge? LMFAO! You will be slaves at best just like you used to be.

Worthless monkeys

Bargaining is the third stage of grief.
Next is depression but after that you get acceptance.

this

the moment you whites are gone is the moment all the chinks, goatfuckers, and spics start genociding the niggers.

Quit LARPing

I was recently helping an elderly white couple at a bus stop and saw a coon harrasing people waiting for the bus. I stared him down and said "get lost nigger, nobody wants you here and they sure as hell wont stop me from curb stomping you." and the little melanin enriched chap ran away. The elderly white couple started clapping (cause Murican) and even the Asian lady and an old Armenian guy seemed visibly relieved that i got rid of him.

Unfortunately there were no young nubile 10/10 Aryan females around to witness me dominate the nigger so it feels like a hollow victory.

Did i do the führer proud guys?

You did perfect

You know, they say hitler actually died fighting the russians. He dressed as a soldier, shaved his mustache, and went out on a suicide mission. Only ones that knows this was his team of medics

That was a true hollow victory