Poltown America

Pol/town in America.

This is a town where other polacks will live.
>Imagine sitting out in a rural town filled with polacks.
>Feelsgoodman

This is going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, no foreign colonies, no micronations. Just a town in America.

>It's too complicated. Inbred autistic polacks can't do this.
We are going for failsafe ultimate simplicity. Basic human functioning.
>Buy land, buy house, work or survive off the land.

Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?
It does doesn't it?
Feelsgood.jpg
Here's the discord link: 8hVdRCJ

>To use open discord, click on the + and then join server, add this code and go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FAQ
I want to live in the American West.
The information necessary to set up in Maine will be similar for the West. Play along until we have enough people and declare a second town.

Where will we find Women? Can I get a mail order bride? What about those Mormon/orthodox girls?
The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.

Will we work or be completely auturkic?
Whichever you choose to be. Ideally, some Steadsmen and some workers to keep the area self-sufficient but also bringing in revenue for whatever we want.

How will we get money? Gofundme? Company?
We will pay for our own land. Gofundme has too much scamming surrounding it and I don't think people actually want to set up a corporation. You should be in control of your own money. We aren't buying land for more than $1000 per acre and you only need 1/10 for basic self-sufficiency. $100.

Is this a larp.
No, everything here is intended to be basic human functioning level. Buy land, work on land or at job, get girlfriend. I at least will move to Maine after college. The project is really dependant on if you will.

How can you guys do this? You are autistic neets who never leave your rooms.
You know precisely nothing about us save for our being on this server.

Bumpity

>FAQ
Is there any higher ambition than a town in Maine or the West?
Ideally, we will have enough people to vote ourselves into the legislature of the town and eventually the county and therefore give ourselves control of the laws which reign over us. Not only this but to control the vast quantities of propaganda fed to our children in their schools. Otherwise, the people of the town are free to band together in some action, making entertainment,Youtube, or starting a propaganda group to fight against cultural marxism in your area. Just keep this legal.

Weed? Alcohol? Promiscuity?
This is a Pol/town. It would be completely useless to create a pol culture if we introduce the same degeneracy into it as is in the rest of the world. Cannabis is not necessarily legal in all the States either. No illegal activity. Just keep your drinking and smoking (not weed) reasonable. This town isn't your personal frat house.

Is this an Ethno-State?
No, as of now the Left loves segregation on the account of 'People of color should not be forced to live near white people.' We will indulge them that.

How will we get buildings?
We have some resources on that. Right now we are looking at wooden beams made from our trees, and nails, and Sandbags to construct strong bullet proof housing.

Thank

Only the truly classy are wanted.

>Manifesto
1. Manifesto of Sup Forumstown

I. To develop a settlement or town in the state of Maine, in which one can live self-sufficiently, to make necessary the primeval mastery of our genomic heritage.

II. To preserve and uphold the ideals of traditionalism and Western civilization.

III. To establish a community of self-determined individuals bound by the cardinal virtues of man, and by their consanguinity in Western Heritage.
--- Senate

>Land for Poltown
2. Land for Sup Forumstown

I. The area we purchase must have a low enough population that voting ourselves into town government is feasible. It must also have land that is below $1000 per acre. It is an added bonus if it is close enough to a large city to drive there feasibly.

II. The initial project will most likely consist of buying an existing house or renting one until we are able to erect a house with proper plumbing and electricity.

III. The location in Maine should be within driving distance to the ocean with enough woodland to use for housing and tools. Having a lake or river near is ideal but not a necessity.

IV. As much land as the individual wishes to purchase.

V. Payed for by the person who wants to own the land.

Class is the height of life.

Don't ever violate the black sun again

>Laws
Laws:
No smoking cannabis
No drunkeness
No incest
No adultery, infidelity, polygamy, overt promiscuity, flamboyant sexuality, no-fault divorce, excessive public displays of affection, and dress of overtly sexual nature.
18 year age of consent.
We intend to move most punishments from imprisonment to large fine and public service requirements.

>Violate
Implying.
How am I violating the Sonnenrad?

What's the current state of Sup Forumstown?

Don'T EvER ViOLAte THe BLaCC SuN AGAin

Kek

Coming along well

Thank

We have completed all the planning now but we only have a few active people. Most of us are in college now so we are just practicing skills and gathering numbers for when we go.

Discord locked?

>no women
>everyone has to share one trap
>it's still gay

I was unpleasantly surprised with number of NEETs on your discord yesterday desu

Did you get banned before my friend?
I know a Swede that got banned before.

Where will we find Women? Can I get a mail order bride? What about those Mormon/orthodox girls?
The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.

Copy/pasted from the FAQ above

Did you take a rank? If you didn't apply to one you are sitting amongst the pool of people who are too useless to be included in the project's details.

Did you even read the pins like I said to?

Namely, you can only see 3 of the ~20 channels.

Well Swede? Were you banned? I can issue you another link if you were not.

Never been in Sup Forumstown discord, was in one "buying island" and thats the closest one. Also never been banned from anyone I´m extremely new to discord, we´re talking a few months and use it mainly for TWW stuff.

I did partake in some of these threads before though, could I have been banned on some form of technicality? Ie: banned without even having posted etc. Didn´t sound like your Swede was banned for something like this though.

Hmmmm, buying an island, I'll create a second link. You from Kekistan/Haven?

Okay, tell me your Discord and I'll revoke the ban. It could have been something real basic.

Discord name

Well, I am not familiar with discord

Yesterday I reported in as a White Ukrainian Nationalist, btw

Oh yes, I remember you. Yeah, you said one thing. You need to ask for civilian. I said it a few times in introductions.

Here is the second link.

ZVSdW

If you are banned it will be worthless.

Nope never been in either of those or even the threads. Sup Forums has a shitton of swedes you know

Bhelliom
But I´m mainly curious, I love this idea and I feel the pilgrim/settler/new start urges often, but your plan seems to be a few years in the future. Guess I could work on health and skills in the meantime,

You are in the server. You are just staring at the locked channel. Look at introductions.

I am banned then it seems. I will take this + my gets as signs that I am not supposed to flee the fall of my Rome. I will go down with this ship.
youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

Join the server if for nothing else than to look around.

Glad to see that you've got in.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
This is our nice patriotic song.

OP, be careful with the people you are allowing in

bump

Thanks for the warning. That is why we have the containment board. We'll be careful.