If judaism make jews so powerfull, is that mean the judaism the true religion?

if judaism make jews so powerfull, is that mean the judaism the true religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/may/terrorists-attack-christians-in-egypt-massacring-at-least-26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judaism is actually dead, and has been for nearly 2000 years. It ended with the final destruction of their temple in 70 AD.

All that is left of it is a shell of its former self.

No, their lying, stealing, back-stabbing, ritual murder, pedophilia, banking monopoly, media monopoly and education monopoly is what makes them powerful.

Yes.
Christianity is also the most cucked religion out there.

BRAAAAAAAAP

Jewish religion is nothing special.

t. Jew.

it's not judaism that makes them powerful. it's nepotism and "muh 6 gorillion"

That's exactly what a Jew would want us to think.
Even if you are Jewish you can't prove the authenticity of what you say because the Jewish are the best known liars out there

That's true.

> the jews are the reason why i'm fat and dreaming of sucking cock

As in the sense of putting your own people first - nationalism, maybe it is.

>Jew says this
I blame you

Satan is behind Judaism

youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE

Its a satanic "religion" designed around taking every single last liberty against the 'social contract' that binds society.

Jewish Nepotism, usury and social manipulation was pilfered from the hearts and pockets of otherwise good people, as they took inch after inch, mile after mile, for centuries.

our fore-fathers across the millennia warned us of their trechery, and bid the next generation to learn from their mistake. and NONE have.

our hearts prevent us from doing what humanity needs.

No Jew shill. Heavenly eternal power is more powerful than transient, temporal power

And your devils power will just lead you towards eternal hell damnation

Oh my goodness sweety, you must have had a double cheese sardine and mushroom pizza! Time to turn the fan on!

The world is run by satan because the first woman had sex with him and they created the line of fake jews you describe :)

No religion is true. All of it is a fucking disease. Religious people are mentally ill.

it's spelled "Jewyism", dumbass

>the Jewish are the best known liars out there
Jews are actually really bad at lying and running scams. I'm stuck in an industry full of Jews and the shady ones are always really obvious.

>the jews are the reason why i'm fat and dreaming of sucking cock

I thought the one true religion had to worship God, not Satan.

>Its a satanic "religion"
So is everything not Christian.

Fucking Jew worshipers

If Jews worship Satan

And Jesus is a Jew.

Then you worship Satan too.

BRAAPPPPP

The thing about jews OP, is that they're playing the old tribalist game, and they never stopped. They behave as the barbarians did...As islam gives power to the imam, judaism gives power to the rabbi. It's that simple. co-ordination of large numbers of people through religion and ritual.
Nepotism provides a power base above and beyond what the jew deserves of his own merits.
No, Abraham was the original satan, your Christianity has been diddled by the Children of Abraham, who now massacre all who still hold the mysteries.
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/may/terrorists-attack-christians-in-egypt-massacring-at-least-26

>Nepotism makes the Jews all powerful.

Ftfy

Either a kike, shill, or blackpilled. You fixed nothing.

kek

Jesus wasn't a Jew you FUCKING retard. Read a book, watch a documentary, do anything besides fill your rotting brain with Varg's autistic ramblings. For the love of God.

Let me get a whiff of that.

When will Sup Forums realize that the jews have no more power than a maggot does over a strong healthy animal. It's easy to hate the maggots, but the animal of civilization is a rotten heap of dead flesh without immunity. Our morals our easily compromised because they are weak; Christendom is weak and dying. The west will fall with or without the jews eating away at it, if anything they are doing us a small favor exposing the weak foundations before it all collapses.

>Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
>And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
>And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
>And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Jesus didn't exist, he's a character, this is like saying Crash Bandicoot wasn't a jew. The problem is, here, that the last few editors of the bible threw in some goyim training. Guess who?

"Wh*te" Jews are magic

fierce ethnic tribalism and favoritism isn't a religion. They all really do take that "God's chosen people" shit to heart.

No it is money that makes them powerful.
Money is true power in the world.

And Jews managed to get into the money because their religion allowed them to be bankers when Christians could not and it rolled from there.

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP

Judaism was created by Khazars. It's Satanism under a different name. Hungary destroyed Khazaria for a reason.

No. Remember that Satan is the prince of this world.

can you imagine that asshole leaking out 2 day old ruptured Checkers remnants and whey proteins. Brehs that fucking butthole was made for colonization. FUCK

She was a BRAP machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American shit pies
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there
'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you
Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Judaism gets a lot right
And I have learned much from its values

But it gets taken too far very often
What it needs is a steady hand and a few morals

Judaism carried out by a strong man = god tier
Judaism carried out by a weak child = shit tier

Most who follow it today are weak children and don't deserve that which they have inherited

Christianity doesn't even really exist, it's just a reactionary religion to Judiasm and it doesn't even do a good job because it couldn't even protect itself from subversion - what good is a religion that can't even protect itself from the very thing it was designed to warn against? Garbage.

Somewhere in between the two of these is something much better than either, and every day I look around for someone who understands this the way i do but so far that person has not been found. Someday.

Jesus is NOT the Messiah. Christcucks have been fooled. Judaism is the truth.

I dunno, the Talmud and Torah are pretty interesting reads.

Definitely the most interesting of the Abrahamic relgion books.

JESUS IS NOT THE MESSIAH

Have you ever had a woman fart on your dick when you're getting it from behind? It's really quite exhilarating. Some women may be intimidated to do it, but once they acquiesce to your average white cock a good brap on the cock is just enough to push you over the edge and fulfill your duty of insemination.

You've constructed an unverifiable and unfalsifiable hypothesis. Freud did the same when he posited an unconscious (cannot be tested, because it is by definition inaccessible) and repressed memories (patient's statements contradicting the therapist's conjectures about his past may be wholly discarded as falsified memories). It's literally Jew logic. You are obviously a Jew. Trying to deny your Judaism simply proves that you are a lying Jew; affirming it would simply prove that you're smart enough to say whatever it takes to save your Jewish hide.

>religion
>true

culturally I appreciate christianity, but let's not kid ourselves here

muh dick

i wonder who is behind this

Judaism's practices and beliefs had nothing to do with their power.

yes goy mutilate your baby son's cock and let us suckle on the blood that comes out

Yes, God's chosen vampire. Vampires are greatest ally. Government is run by vampires and this is fine.

It's true that if you value material wealth above everything else the devil is the guy you want to talk to.

>if judaism make jews so powerfull, is that mean the judaism the true religion?

no, Judaism was made up by Romans, Romanism is the true religion

Jesus was a Jew who convinced the non-Jews to turn the other cheek and to not commit usury. This was just a ploy to ensure domination of the chosen ones.

Why do dems and repubs wear different colored hats?

why does pol want me to fap so bad

Goddayuum i wanna fucking put my nose on that asshole and braaaaappppppp.

>Jesus was a Jew
Fuck you, you lying kike!

White = mudslime.

>mfw i keep coming back to this thread just to see that glorious ass.

Have you tried reading the bible?
Oh wait, right, you're a christcuck. You just don't DO bibles.

>Jesus wasn't a Jew you FUCKING retard.
>A new level of stoopid has been achieved

i wonder how big her titties are

Anyone else wish OP pic was scratch-n-sniff?

Judaism is just a race/tribe supremacy ideology with the extra trappings of religion/ god that is on your side. All we need to do is make a religion based on white supremacy with an all powerful god that protects us and it would be a carbon copy of judaism.

Jews are the real racists and they have made race supremacy integral to their identity.