Disappointed in Sup Forums

You guys ruined this shit for me. I supported Trump for the majority of the election, and I still do, or at least would like to. However, it is difficult to support someone that enables people on Sup Forums that believe that non-whites cannot live here despite America being the only home they know.

I supported Trump believing that racism was in the distant past, but through my support for Trump, I have played a part in the revival of unconditional racism. While I would also like to mention that liberals have supported that revival, as well as the refugee crisis and non-whites themselves, it is not an excuse for the unconditional racism.

I hope you guys realize that what you are doing is a turn-off for so many, and that you're offering endless fuel for the opposition to Trump in the upcoming election.

On Youtube videos you guys reluctantly spew out "nigger" this and that. I respect your views on saving the white race and all, but the blatant hate for people because they're not white is a pure turn off. If this weren't the case, I'd probably be voting for Trump a second term.

The only thing that you guys have accomplished by preaching these messages of yours is helping the other side... Just like the liberals have helped you. Showing your radicalized side is a turn off, and it only works as fuel for the opposition. Not only have you disappointed people like me, but you have failed yourselves. You guys were better off commenting on videos when necessary and keeping your racial beliefs out of it. You guys didn't keep the extra comments to yourself, and will continue to spew them. You're officially fucked for 2020... I understand that whites have proven to be the most respectable race of the bunch, but you guys have really betrayed me and so many others.

That being said, I'm probably going to vote third party next election, and hopefully get a libertarian into office.

Nice blog post faggot. Go back to /r/the_donald and sob about it to the maga idiots.

Sorry bro. I genuinely feel bad for you, but the only reason you're here is because you're part of a long con against my people by exploiting our White/Christian altruism. The voices that call for our genocide are getting louder, more numerous and unfortunately, much closer to our homes. I don't hate anyone, but we have to take our own side in this.

Nice tactic sharia boo. But your shit is still easy as fuck to spot.

Lmfao at you minority cucks ever aligning yourselves with far rightists and closeted white supremacists.

You are the equivalent of the sjw white cucks who suck up to minoritys, just with the roles reversed.

Most of the alt right (as well as I but I'm not alt right or left wing) despise (((trump))). He's a globalist shill who sucks Saudi cock, is friends with the president of Israel, and is controlled by (((Jared Kushner))) and ivanka, who got him to missile strike Syria. If you're not voting for him because >muh alt right white waycists
You're an idiot.

what are you even talking about? hes deporting white illegals too. if you're there illegally then tough shit. otherwise I have no idea what the fuck you're even referencing

See Trump is the cure for what you dislike. It would be much worse had he lost. Trump is like a safety valve. We get him so we don't get Literally Hitler.

You're a faggot Harry.

>against my people by exploiting our White/Christian altruism
Yep, nothing more altruistic than slavery.

fuck up retard

are you one of those "boo hoo i saw dead bodies in a war zone i need extra support *cries a river*" veteran pussy faggots?

OP is right. And a lot of you have only fed into the racism on this site, thus becoming more racist because you want to feel like you're part of something and you want to feel liked.

this website =/= america, fuckboy. get off the internet once in a while

Fuck off fucking CivNat nigger cancer.

you guys do realize Sup Forums is a major source of "bluepilling" to show what Trump supporters really think?

>We get him so we don't get Literally Hitler
wtf
I'm with her now!

What the fuck are you talking about this site does not equal America? No shit it doesn't. Who said it does?

Thats a lot of text to just say "i'm coming out of the closet"

There there buddy.

>you still have to go back though

>op talks about problems in america
>you talk about this website in the same vein as OP talks about america
>ergo you're either thinking we're america, or you're just going off on an unrelated tangent

He talks about racism. I talk about racism.

Sup Forums hates everyone snowflake.

Get over it.

FPBP

you may as well be talking about racism on mars for all it matters to the discussion, retard

>You guys ruined this shit for me. I supported Trump for the majority of the election, and I still do, or at least would like to.
Okay....
>However, it is difficult to support someone that enables people on Sup Forums that believe that non-whites cannot live here despite America being the only home they know.
pic related

>it is difficult to support someone that enables people on Sup Forums that believe that non-whites cannot live here

fuck off shitskin

That's a warm and fuzzy feeling you have there, Bud....but aside from you and your loved ones, who is thinking of you? Who else is worried about the target on your back? Do you think many non-whites have empathy for you?

Sup Forums is not your personal blog, crybaby nigger.
Fuck of to t_D you civic cuck.

I smell a shill

Try opening your mind and feeling some empathy for non-whites. I'm just stating my opinion, and I am willing to listen to your point-of-view if you offered something other than insults. All I am saying is there are so many people on this site who hate Jews, African-Americans, Asians, or simply anyone that is different from themselves. But why? Explain to me how you have been harmed by them, please.

You mean like blacks selling blacks into slavery to everybody? But only whites putting on the guilt while you exploit it?

>people on Sup Forums that believe that non-whites cannot live here
Hey, but America is a destined non-white country, wink wink. Just don't import your niggers here.

I know. I once saw that redditors like cats and now I hate my cats and my life is ruined.

Why are libshits so bad at larping?

FPBP

sage

>Try opening your mind and feeling some empathy for non-whites.
why? every country is racist against the non-majority, because no one in a majority wants to be a minority or want to deal with people who dont understand their culture. just how it is. whites a world wide minority, so expect us to be even more anal about that sort of thing

>giving a shit what leddit likes

user..

>you guys reluctantly spew out "nigger" this and that
>reluctantly
lmao

>Former trump supporter here, I'm not racist but...
>1 post by this ID
And people still fall for it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>serious question

I've lurked here for about a year. It took me all of about 20 minutes to figure out the way Sup Forums functions.
Do you guys think this is a genuine cucked nigger or really some type of shill? I see the shill claims a lot

Also

>implying there's anything wrong with racism

Every fucking day.
At least try come up with something believable.

I really believe you, I feel the same way. I was trumps biggest supporter but my eyes have been opened. I did some research, his name isn't DRUMPF, it's drumpfinko and he's here to steal our precious bodily fluids. He lynches black people when no ones looking. Please follow your senses and realize that no one needs two scoops

You realize most of the outrageous shit is lib astroturfing for that very purpose?

OP, I don't want to kick non-whites out of the US. I believe in the idea of an equal opportunity society with a culture guided by whites (basically). And while I see how Trump emboldened some people into being more openly racist, can you tell me what the real effect of that has been? I don't think he's made the country more racist save some lone individuals, but really everything looks the same down here to me. The country is still on an egalitarian trajectory. Trump's racist supporters are an inevitability who don't have any political or social power anyways. (American poster)

If you can so easily jump off the bandwagon, then clearly you were not all in to begin with.

kys

fpbp

Cry, cracker, cry.

>giant wall of text
>r3ddit spacing
> you statements, over and over
Shut up bitch nigger. I'm not reading your copy pasta. Get a blog, tourist.

wtf is with all these recent fanfics about BASED black guys trying to convince us to stop being racist
whos behind this?
trump/kushner is actually my best guess

as far as a response to the OP fuck off you lying kike

>1 post by this ID

He's not the cause of my feelings, nigger, you are.
How many racist niggers have you told to stfu when they started spewing their racist bullshit? Zero, amiright? Yea this absolutely is on you, nigger. 100%.
Look, I'm fine waiting for my literal Hitler to run for office so I can start throwing you ungrateful shitskins the fuck out of my country.
This is all on you, so get the fuck to work, nigger. See, I caucused for Bernie and now I'm talking about throwing niggers, mudslimes and spics the fuck out of my country. Your chances to fix this problem is running out. I know you know I can't tell these fucking sheboons to keep their hate to themselves, only you can. All I can do is spew this bile in hopes it wakes you sub-human dipshits the fuck up in time (it won't; as a group you're too stupid and lazy.)
So, now that you understand that your kind started this, and that only _you_ can fix this, you need to get the fuck to work and get some noticable progress shown before our literal Hitler runs for office.

were born feeling that way
to overcome it we had to look at the big picture and say fuck it the lives of our grandchildren is more important than the feelings of some people that I should have never had to interact with in the first place. Greedy pigs are knowingly bringing in a future horde of subhumans because its a nice pop to the present economy. Many of them know for sure that it's a long-term disaster. It's a kike move to keep milking this place for as long as they can before they abandon it as the future third world wasteland that it will become. I won't stand for this.

Thanks for the advice. I was duped into believing your "ideological" lies. This was always a racial game.

Who /whitegenocide/ now?

>claims to be the master race
>loses homeland and colonies

its pretty much delusion at this point. you guys had a point during the Christian colonial era but now you're just LARPing

Basically white people are Tolkien elves.

So much Reddit here it hurts

when did i claim to be the master race

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before the fall

>We literally JUST HAD A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
>Already fantasizing about the next one
You know what, I actually think that normalization of the word nigger is like the least racist thing we can do. Because its power comes from its forbidden nature. If everyone just uses it whenever they want, then it will cease to be offensive. The niggers figured that out long ago, which is why the refer to one another as niggers. But today we have a situation where niggers can say niggers, but non-niggers can't say nigger. This is intrinsically a racist situation. Now you may say that it's racist, but not in a bad way because the people who benefit from it are the people who were hurt by it and nobody else gets hurt now. But it's racist nonetheless, and if you really wanted a postracial world then you would have to eliminate that racism, which is a difference. Beyond which whites actually are hurt by not being allowed to say nigger, because that infringes their freedom of speech, causing censorship and self censorship, and dehumanizes them as a whole because their rights are being violated. Not to mention the social pressure that is attempted to be brought to bear against a white who says nigger, which can be quite harmful.

Anyway, it seems to me that in our view, the niggers (and other subhumans) have been playing identity politics to destroy the white race for decades now, and all that you're seeing is whites doing the same exact thing right back, but rather than to destroy, to preserve. Like, sorry that you're turned off that we're fighting back. But our existence isn't predicated on turning you on or off.

And stop posting pictures of my beloved Corps. You haven't earned that uniform, don't take it for yourself.

Its too late. Western civilization died decades ago. You're just now witnessing its decay.

Is this the new; "Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here..."
copy pasta?

You're wrong. Your defeatism is what they want.

fbpb

pretty sure its literally some trump supporting group if not jewboy kushner himself trying to convert us away from racism

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

Yeah, very true. Things go in cycles. You become too successful and you get refocused on arbitrary things that don't actually propagate your group and then you decline.

texan here, mexibros like yourself are always welcome here in texas, fuck the rest of america, we are going to be leaving in 2024 anyway. america will be a third world country once we leave.

to the rest of you, racists are not welcome in texas because racism in just plain dumb. and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

What's the deal with the spoon.

I can piece together everything else, but not the spoon.

Its not "defeatism." Its just life. Honestly ask yourself if anything that you're doing affects your life positively. You might give your life to the "struggle" but it will give nothing back to you, that you could not have had without it.

There is simply too much momentum to immediately stop or reverse whats been done. Your only option is to slow it down and try to change its direction. Alienating your sympathizes doesn't make that any easier.

As it is, though... western civilization as we know it is dead. "White" culture will continue to exist in pockets, especially in places like Southern and Eastern Europe, but you will see it driven more by the quasi-Asiatic Russians and swarthy Mediterraneans than by the traditional "white" countries

" I'm probably going to vote third party next election, and hopefully get a libertarian into office."
Ha Ha Ha.
The 3rd party, or whatever party will be, or already have, been hi-jacked by the globalist corporate shills. You really think voting will matter in a post Trump era?
I got news for you, things are only going to get worse and racial divisions will get worse,
why? because it's the tried and true strategy of divide and conquer.

One post by OP. Ya'll posting in a shill thread.

saved. I'm going to use this as a list of those things for when I need them.

You mean the whole "I'm just like you guys, we've lost our way" shtick didn't stick out to you?

the problem is: if we are so easy to divide, were we ever united in the first place? it saddens me that we can't live the american dream of everyone from around the world coming here, joining the american middle class and assimilating. those darned democrats and yankee jews had to ruin it all.

No, I don't think so. You're saying we should acceed to globalism, which really ultimately means submission to islam. Standing up against islam is unequivocally a worthwhile action. To do otherwise means that their barbarism will replace culture. Even if you think our culture has degraded, or is no longer valuable, it is superior to the blood in the streets that islam represents. Giving up and laying down means giving in to the clash of civilizations, and the bloody borders between them that brings. And since multiculturalism and assimilation have both proven impossible, the only solution is to oppose the entire prospect. The muzzies must be kept out.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, blah, blah, blah

The west is in dire straights, the West has been conquered by the oligarchs that own the Central banks. This is the 1st and most important step of ever being truly free again, this is the top of the pyramid that controls all things, nations, economies, politician, policies. The owners of the central banks have a scorched earth policy. You fuck with them, they will make it as painful as possible.

>That being said, I'm probably going to vote third party next election, and hopefully get a libertarian into office.

Dont forget to take a selfie and post it on facebook.

america is less than 1% muslim dude, they aren't as big of a problem here as they are in europe

besides most of our immigrants come from non-muslim countries, our biggest sources are
1. mexico [mostly catholic]
2. china [mostly atheist or folk religion]
3. india [mostly hindu]
4. philippines [mostly catholic]
5. dominican republic [mostly catholic]
6. vietnam [mostly buddhist and cahtolic]
7. guatemala [catholic]
8. honduras [catholic]
9. cuba [catholic, santeria]
10. haiti [catholic, santeria]

all those countries are mostly christian or eastern religions or folk religions

if it smells like a neckbeard and posts like a neckbeard....

don't listen to the neo nazi trailer trash here

The globalists are using XYZ race as a knife against countries that are predominately white. ((They)) are also targeting Asians as well. Sadly the XYZ race that are weaponized start believing the shit the media says and become part of the problem. It's just like the Matrix movie..these people don't know their being manipulated and part of the system,but they will defend it to the death, and that makes them your enemy. Now I'm not being literal but it's just a point I'm trying to make.

That less than 1% flew planes into two buildings in New York city that aren't there any more. They also willfully refuse to meaningfully assimilate into American culture. They are a vicious danger. They are the snake. When they bite us, they'll tell us it's our own fault.

But you're right. We also have a lot of immigration from mexico. Notwithstanding that the clash of civilizations argument is mainly based on religion, the mexicans also refuse to assimilate. To the point they even refuse to learn our language. We're looking at bloody borders there, too.

So, while the largest immediate threat is islam, the mexican menace also is a threat. They should be kept out.

also some other places we get a lot of immigrant, you can see few are actual muslims, it is mostly catholic for the most part

11. canada [atheist]
12. el salvador [catholic, syncretism]
13. south korea [buddhist, protestant]
14. egypt [muslim, coptic]
15. pakistan [muslim]
16. ethiopia [orthodox christian]
17. iran [muslim, but many here are secular]
18. nigeria [protestant]
19. jamaica [protestant]
20. brazil [catholic]

that is true, and i agree muslims should be banned. but there is not going to be a Muslim takeover of the country because there are so few of them. if anyone is going to grow massively it will be catholics, hindus, and buddhists. also i figure more native born americans will become secular as they have over the past few decades. white church attendance dropped below 40% overall this past year.

>says he lurks Sup Forums
>thinks liberals and Trump fans are to blame for "revived racism"
>doesn't mention BLM/shitskins being racist af
>doesn't mention constant anti-white shitposts being majority of threads
>doesn't notice or care, like all shitskins
>cant be relied on when whites are the target, like all shitskins
>self-centered, only notices his own problems, only cares when things are hard on him
>wonders why civic nationalism can't work
Fuck really makes you fucking think, huh?

civic nationalists like myself care about the problems of all americans, not just minorities but also whites

personally we need to get past race and do it quick, being ethnocentric like liberla minorities is the opposite of what you want to do. focus on unifying people by culture - this is what we did in texas and it works, we regularly get 35% of the hispanic vote, which is much better than any other state. also george bush won hispanics here when he ran for governor in 1994 and 1998

How could he expect any different?

>civic nationalists like myself care about the problems of all americans
No, you care about NONE of them; if you did, you'd care that they be segregated, because that would be optimal. Civic nationalism = multiculturalism = the destruction of every group involved. In white countries, parasitic minorities benefit from white success, while whites get nothing from non-whites. No one is migrating to third world nations like China or India except Africans. See the pattern at work there?

You're going to be killed on the day of the rope.

Well, white religiosity in America has been nose diving since the 1960s, when cultural Marxism established itself as a force for destruction in the American zeitgeist.

Although the 1970s had a reactionary movement toward new agey spirituality and non denominational christianity as a rejection of puritanism and catholicism.

Nevertheless, evangelicals are very numerous, and they're paranoid that the broader culture is turning on them and trying to wipe them out. They're partly right, too. There is a lot of cultural pressure against them.

But i think the main problem with the Church is that it doesn't offer meaningful solutions to peoples' problems. For instance, I used to be Catholic. But it's like if I go to Church and my priest is telling me I have to accept fags and mexicans ruining everything I was taught about my own civilization, then it's like why the fuck am I even here? Why do I need brainwashing into complicity in the destruction of my own way of life? And if I ask the question, then I'm a bigot, but if the Church could provide me with some kind of moral support and foundation to deal with that, then it might be worthwhile to go. But it doesn't, so people turn from it.

Now with that said, Christendom is Western Civilization. So our traditions that we want to preserve are Christian ones. Further, the clash of civilizations isn't just about our religion, but about the enemy's religion, too. And finally, never forget that atheism is a religion, too.