Roger "SHALL" Benitez

>This judge is going against the POPULAR VOTE and single handedly destroying democracy in California
>Sup Forums thinks this is a good thing for America
The Founding Fathers would be ashamed of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449177/california-proposition-63-federal-judge-roger-t-benitez-high-capacity-magazines-second-amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quick rundown?

You fags started this with Prop 187 and Prop 8

Fuck off. Judge Benitez is just trying to uphold the law, which is and has been on the side of citizens being capable of arming themselves since the founding of this country.

Sacramento judge blocked the California ban on high capacity magazines

conservative judge stopping magazine limits from taking effect, bless him

All of the gun laws California voted for is thrown out by this idiot because its "unconstitutional."

Easy: give all guns to whites and cops, and prevent nigs and beaners from owning guns

Instant crime decrease by 90%

California legislature passes a shitload of gun control bills including new version of assault weapons ban, banning of grandfathered high capacity magazines from before the 2000 ban, ammo background checks, and some other shit. Then gun control (((activists))) get a ballot measure approved with most of the same, and CA votes 63% in favor.

Judge Benitez issued a ruling last month that blocked the high cap ban from going into effect on July 1st until the case is resolved.

nice, so only the mag limits thrown out or other laws?

Shame, I wanted to buy some niggers to work my garden but I can't because it's "unconstitutional"

Looks like he is up holding the law founding fathers would be proud
>Shall not be infringed

Just the magazine confiscation, and they're still illegal to buy.

nationalreview.com/article/449177/california-proposition-63-federal-judge-roger-t-benitez-high-capacity-magazines-second-amendment

He struck down California's high capacity magazine "law" - where people who already owned magazines that could hold more than 10 rounds had to destroy them, turn them into the police, or take them out of state. Those 15, 20, 30 round magazines that were grandfathered in when they made them illegal years ago had to turned in or destroyed as well. All this w/out any compensation. He struck it down.

And the only reason people voted for this proposition is because they said it was for the children and safety. Bullshit the OP is a faggot.

only the prop against possession of high capacity magazines
it's been illegal to make or buy them for a while but the fags here tried to force the disposal of any that were owned before the law took effect

Fairly sure it's just the magazine limits, but at least someone's taking a stand.

I'm up in Jefferson and none of the cops here are going to bother enforcing that law anyway, they barely enforce the current gun control laws. I just visit friends in Texas and bring back whatever I want for the most part.

Jefferson - try Northern California

I'll gladly call it Northern California when anyone else in the state starts giving a shit about it.

What a boss, that Hawaiian judge shouldn't have shown the country how to do this by constantly fighting trump's EOs

makes sense now thanks, do you guys think that any CA gun laws will ever be repealed?

>>Sup Forums thinks this is a good thing for America
Constitution TRUMPS State "spooky gunz!" fee-fees.

Some federal judge in San Diego is about to be suicided by Jerry "The Jesuit" Brown for trying to stand up for the Bill of Rights.

If he succeeds, every liberal in America is fucked.

His block flat out ignores the popular vote in favor of the Bill of Rights and tries to make our glorious democracy a constitutional republic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA

This is nothing new in California. Our votes mean nothing, the courts will do as they wish. Nobody can stop this, the CA supreme court will not give up the stranglehold they have on this state over gun control.