What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ffyyi6p-jsQ
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&pushid=5972860e5ae0f93800000008
archive.is/3q2gl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bilbo Baggins

some statist faggot who would look a lot better sitting in a rocking chair chastising his children for masturbating

If you like drug money so much why don't you go live in Mexico? We are making America great again.

are you fuckkng retarded? civil asset forfeiture is mostly used on rich US citizens whose kids get caught with drugs or commit any ther crime. It's a horribly expensive thing to challenge in court so most people just let the cops take their shit, regardless of their innocence or guilt.

youtu.be/Ffyyi6p-jsQ

doesn't matter. he'll be in prison soon.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&pushid=5972860e5ae0f93800000008

Archive the shills
archive.is/3q2gl

Traitor, he turned on Trump

lolwut?

pussy

traitor, do not associate this rate with trump

call for his resignation lads, let's finally drain the swamp

I only liked Sessions cause I thought he'd be a fighter and someone entirely on Trump's side. I hated his authoritarian streak.

How did he turn on Trump exactly?

betrayed his trust
allied with (((them)))
recused himself like a cuck

he needs to fucking go.

the only things he was good on were marijuana and immigration. other than that he was a total fuckup and probably a DNC plant.

Trump is going to MAGA, are you going to come with us or should I hold on to your coat?

The only thing you said in this post was that he recused himself. He was just trying to focus on important shit like deporting people and drugs.

> he was good on were marijuana
You mean attempting policies that are demonstrably and unequivocally proven to fail?

Corrupt Shady

he has ears like that Polish niglet mongrel

>shilling this hard
Daily reminder: shills are trying to use Sessions against Trump

Yes because someone has to be paid to dislike Sessions or Trump.

I don't recall