What in the actual fuck?

>a 27-year-old British woman who was convicted in September 2015 of sexual assault for pretending to be a man in order to trick one of her friends into having sex with her

>Gayle Newland, 27, had created a male online persona called Kye Fortune; she proceeded to seduce a fellow student at the University of Chester in 2011, convincing her to wear a blindfold whenever they met. That allowed Newland to dupe the woman by wearing a strap-on prosthetic penis so they could have penetrative sex.

>Not only did the victim wear the blindfold during sex, but also when they went driving together, sunbathing, and sitting through films. The victim said she discovered the truth only when she finally took off her mask. She stated, "There was no point until the day I took the blindfold off that I thought for one second that a woman was the person behind this."

dailywire.com/news/18871/woman-sentenced-seducing-other-woman-blindfolds-hank-berrien

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/21/understand-gayle-newland-catfish-pretended-to-be-a-man-online-sex
archive.is/3J6Sy
express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw when a woman with a prosthetic penis that blindfolds her partners has gotten laid more than me recently

She should have been prosecuted for having sex with a retard.

>LARPed as a Filipino
Her "victim" wanted to racemix so she deserved what she got (which wasn't really that bad).

>sitting through films while blindfolded

The Guardian is already shilling for Gayle being a victim of cis-patriarchal heteronormativity
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/21/understand-gayle-newland-catfish-pretended-to-be-a-man-online-sex

>sunbathing
>thinks her "male" partner's tits are man-boobs
>WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR TITS ARE REAL WOMAN TITS?!

That right there's denser than a black hole...

This woman is clearly a bigot. Just because he doesn't have a dick does not make him any less of a man and you not respecting this just makes you a piece of shit. When will people learn this?
>This is what modern feminists actually believe

And here's the archive
archive.is/3J6Sy

>recently
y-yeah h-haha

What exactly is the problem ?

She sexually molested and then raped her.

Imho she needs death or at least her vulva cut out

>Women are retarded
More news at nine

>hey bb I know this may sound weird but now that we know each other through the web would you mind using a blindfold while I drive you somewhere? Haha it's gonna be SO much fun:)

Some people should just drop dead.

If this was illegal only gay sex would be legal

I would I could see how this relationship progressed. it had to have been some variation of what you say, there is no other what to approach fucking a complete stranger in the ass with a dildo while they are blindfolded.

I just wonder, did she talk in a manly voice? or was it just complete silence during the car ride(s)?

Hell is for ever!

You know what this means, right? Trannies can be sued for deception too. When it becomes a precedent, trannies would have to come out as trannies or any 'sexy time' they have with guys could be a potential rape charge for trannies.

What are you? Transphobic?

>no one cared who I was until she took off the mask

kek, what a mongo. maybe the "victim" should be arrested for being criminally retarded

Oh hey /r9k/

Is it my wife Aoba?

>GAYle
>is gay

>Fortune
>Was unfortunate.

How old were her victims? Asking for a friend.

Trips

>victim wear the blindfold during sex, but also when they went driving together, sunbathing, and sitting through films.

Wait how is that sexual assault? If the dumb bitch who agreed to be blindfolded consented then how is it a crime?

She consented to a half-flip Chad, not a larping cunt

Kek.

This is a two year old story, Xi.
NOT POLITICS

you know you can get disability for your issues now user
express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

False

Nice spamming fag

OHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSNAP!!!
fuck i hope this legit happens

also wtf is with all the parachute captchas lately, some AI recon bullshit

>Falls for the name 'Kyle Fortune'
>Actually agrees to wear a blindfold everytime they meet
>Never touched chest even during sex

This has to be fake. No one is that stupid, right?

How does that even for what kind of reason or circumstances even be possible?

>I am a woman user
>pls use blindfold
>You fuck his boopussi thinking it is a real deal vag

Complete silence
>She was such a good listener

>Not only did the victim wear the blindfold during sex, but also when they went driving together, sunbathing, and sitting through films.
>sitting through films

wtf this shit has to be made up.

>You are a big gal

Not one iota of this story makes any sense at all

but feeeeeeeeeeelings

YOU RASSISS

How didnt she notice that what was inside her was plastic and not organic? When they were hanging out didnt they talked not even once?

To be honest this isn't rape in my book if it is true. She voluntarily put on the blindfold and did all these things.
If the person fucking her was a male and she didn't like his looks or something else about him afterwards would it be rape too?
It's her own fault for being so retarded to let someone stick something in her vagina without even having ever seen to person.

I don't know, women are fucking dumb. If you make them feel right you can make them believe absolutely everything.

I wish I were there when she reported this, I bet the cops were fucking rolling

He's a vulvaphobe. It's a pretty clear case; I've seen it before.

this
probably some degenerate drama gone wrong

>fertility
I'm too lazy to read the headlines of most stories, preferring instead to read only the URL.
The URL clearly states that this is about fertility and not sexual emergencies.

Polandbro, you need to get to Sweden asap. They will let you use their children to relieve yourself if it's an emergency.

>park in handicap spot
>employee tells me that spot is reserved for those with a disability
>"sorry ma'am, I'm a virgin"

>Reads only headlines
>Democrat flag
Either you're trolling or you're the prime example of a fucking retarded libshit

tickled my pickle user