Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed John F. Kennedy from the Texas School Book depository with a single bullet...

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed John F. Kennedy from the Texas School Book depository with a single bullet. He was acting alone and of his own volition just like Jack Ruby did when he killed Oswald two days later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LcjKYBccoqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And for just $49,999.99, you too can own the deed to the Golden Gate Bridge

it's refreshing to see bait of such good quality

Are you a time travelling shill following "John Titor" aka Barron Trump around?? If so, how fucking cool. You might want to read a newspaper though, then come back and give us more updated works.

He actually killed Kennedy with two bullets, but who's counting.

I think Oswald was the only gunman, but he was egged on to kill Kennedy by the mob. The mob got Kennedy elected and Kennedy turned on the mob by appointing Robert Kennedy to go after them as Attorney General.

I unironically believe this

Prove me wrong. The single bullet hypothesis is the only rational one, and the reconstructed direction of the shot is consistent with the sniper's nest in the Texas School Book Depository and the direction of the gunshots as pointed out by witnesses.

No. He couldn't have fired two bullets in that time period.

>Jack Ruby did when he killed Oswald two days later.
(((Jack Ruby)))

Surhan Surhan = Jordianian

It's not the one bullet theory so much as the acting "of his own volition" part of your post that I disagree with. I was being serious though. Much better thread than the 50 "U mad white boi?" or "drumpf btfo" threads everyday.

Yep. I don't see the controversy.

JFK was a nigger loving piece of shit who deserved to die a much more painful death.

I don't contest that. Prove that Jack Ruby was, despite all logic and appearances, a "grieving fan of the President" as the official report laughably claimed.

Oswald assassinated Kennedy without assistance but was paid and equipped by an unknown party. This unknown actor hired Ruby to silence Oswald. Ruby was supposed to be shot by the police.

He fired 3 shots, and yes it was possible to do.

Yes, but only two allegedly hit. No, not accurately.

>Shot by random dude
>The dude gets shot by another random dude
>The second random dude dies from cancer

Nothing suspicious at all!

Factually true and I don't understand why conspiracy theorists cling to the JFK assassination.

I've seen more than enough over the years to convince me it was Oswald by himself that did the shooting.

LBJ deserved a bullet, as well.

Bobby Kennedy was killed by an Arab because he supported Israel. That's why we NEVER hear or talk about Bobby's death. Because he was killed by a brown person for supporting Israel, and like the Holodomar, that doesn't hit our current narrative

And it had nothing to do with JFK calling out the deep state and trying to free america from there clutches.
Nothing at all. That is a conspiracy theory and a lie.

JFK conspiracy theories exist because the 60s Student Left who continued to revere Kennedy even as they went full blown commie couldn't accept that one of their fellow travelers would kill their golden boy. Since Oswald was a commie and not a rightist, they desperately wanted to pin the shooting onto someone they were ideologically opposed to.

The continued success of the conspiracy theory is a testament to what happens when you let that sort of ignorance fester.

Those are just conspiratards with their holographic plane memes. The question is why Kennedy was shot and who ordered or orchestrated his death because the official explanation behind the motives of Oswald and Jack are complete bullshit.

Lot of feeble disinfo attempts in here. There's no way Oswald did the shooting.

JFK was preventing Isnt'real from acquiring nuclear weapons. That was his biggest sin.

If you want to say the (((mob))) did it, sure, Meyer Lansky was another Rothschild puppet. Rothschilds were the creators of Isn'treal.

Lee Harvey Oswald wanted to steal the Jack Ruby.

Kill yourself. Please

all these conspiracy theories protecting the truth from ever coming out

>The official story is totally true goys

This makes more sense than the retards who think that Jackie shot JFK, the retards who think that the driver shot JFK, and the retards who think that a drunk secret service agent shot JFK by accident.

jfk shot himself

youtu.be/LcjKYBccoqs

Please bump me before they archive me again.

Yeah his wife shot him with a holographic rifle embedded in her finger when no one was looking. Them Shmul Rosenthal took control of her mind using ancient Jewish foreskin blood magic and aimed the embedded gun at Kennedy.

I know three people who worked for Jack Ruby. They all laugh their ass off to any mention of Ruby connected to any sort of mob. Details were covered in this movie. I was at the premiere at the Texas Theater in Dallas where Oswald was captured. I know the girl on the movie poster, too. Good Times.

I do as well, but then I've actually studied this outside of Sup Forums.

No he didn't. He was meditating that day and when he achieved enlightenment his head exploded.

Kennedy was shot at least twice you fucking retard. Also one of the bullets would have had to change trajectory in mid air to have been shot from Oswald. You can't say proove you wrong, you made the fucking claim it was one bullet. Proove it was only one bullet because no matter what you say you're going to be wrong.

Yes, but the second shot was irrelevant. He was shot once in the six second interval. Then he was shot in the back of the head from the same direction, but that's not balistically interesting.