Linkin Park Pedogate Connections

Points of Interest:
>Identical to Podesta(same facial biometrics)
>Logo same as pedo logos
>Chester sexually abused for over 5 years as a child
>Chester father was cop working on child sex cases
>Linkin Park bandmate involved in Haiti charity with Clintons(they also use pedo symbols)
>Chester dies on best friend Cornells birthday, Cornell and wife have foundation working in the child protection space.
>"Lincoln Park" military base involving child experiments and murders

Pizzagate ,Haiti, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, Podesta, Elizabeth Beck, Linkin Park, Chris Cornell seem to all be connected. It looks like it all revolves around child sex/human tafficking and organ harvesting operations, at least these are the most nefarious parts. Nobody is going to stop these people except for us, not the Justice Department or anyone else. We seem to have stopped them from offing Elizabeth Beck so far. They can't kill us all.

PREVIOUS THREAD, a MUST READ:

Other urls found in this thread:

lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-zeWYMYo
youtube.com/watch?v=lvs68OKOquM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary_air_force_stations#RCAF_Station_Lincoln_Park
youtube.com/watch?v=mbAB2fWM6xo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Park,_Chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=XEEasR7hVhA
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
archive.is/HI9LB
youtube.com/watch?v=qYrXEN7PLVs
antimusic.com/morley/05/FortMinor.shtml
youtu.be/JQaxPy1G7ms
youtu.be/3Lo99YqgFtA
imgur.com/a/YJGn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Identical to Podesta(same facial biometrics)
Are you saying Podesta is his biological father or something? I don't follow.

lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1

CHESTER PODESTA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-zeWYMYo

This shit just about made me cry bros

Mike had the most to gain from Chesters death. Chester was the one that came up with the name Linkin Park. And Im certain he owns the rights to the bands name. If Chester was out of the way he could promote tshirts for Clinton Foundation without conflict of interest.

>thinking artists have any creative control
try the red pill bro

youtube.com/watch?v=lvs68OKOquM
>0:51
>kike star
what did he meen by this? this was their last video i think. shit might not have even been on youtube until after he died.

He tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end? It doesn't really matter.

jesus christ you have an eye for it

Woh, dude. Did you just come up with that? Super witty bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary_air_force_stations#RCAF_Station_Lincoln_Park

beyond this website i cant find anything. anyone got some sauce for that pasta?

What if we've caught up to their codes and now move faster then they ever have. What if we're on the brink of exposing something larger than anyone could imagine? Either that or he killed himself on his bros bday. Honestly, could go either way right now.

CB has spoke of confusion about his sexuality after being raped by another boy when he was young.

When he describes not liking "being in his head" in this clip, it makes me wonder if he ever developed an attraction toward young boys, as so many men do later in life after they were raped as children...we all heard that lissssspe as he was speaking

On one hand, it can be a fabrication, which is fully possible
On the other hand, it could've been covered up hardcore, since it would expose the heeb (Balaam is a character in the Torah, who is mentioned in the blogpost as being someone who binds the people doing the experiments and forces them to do them)

Whole thread is cringeworthy.

Only thing that connects this paedos with Linkin Park is that sexually abused victims are more prone to support libs and democrats because they want artificial "security" provided by state.

Their new music is actually pretty lit... Someone posted another one of their other new songs in old bread. Makes it more strange why he would kill himself. I liked Chesters parts but not Clinton helpers gay rap verses

and the connection to hatti and the clintons did you forget that, skippy?

Wow. I had to re-watch it 3 times to see it

Lurk more fag. Slipknot recently went into a court battle with Joey Jordison over the S symbol that was associated with Joeys design. Bands sue eachother over rights to use shit all the time. Get your dick out of your ass.

That these are one of the species of the reptilians that rule us

When he talks about that or the "other Chester" in his head reminds me of Podesta having his "Skippy" alter-ego.

more importantly they didn't have a strong family and look to the state to provide

I believe it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbAB2fWM6xo

Lincoln Park is also a neighborhood in Chicago in several blocks down from where John Podesta was born.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Park,_Chicago

>Podesta spent most of his early years in Chicago, where he was born, growing up in the neighborhood of Jefferson Park on the city's Northwest Side.

This is an outsider operation to make Sup Forums look real retarded.

Fuck off discord cancer faggots.

Has anyone looked in the symbolism with the clothing/skate company, Roxy and Quicksilver?

I feel like the fabric of reality as we know it is beginning to come apart at the seams.
Nothing is at all as it seems...

>Slipknot
youtube.com/watch?v=XEEasR7hVhA
yeah... their an interesting one too... lots of interesting popular bands around...

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bumping

Fuck off back into the jungle huemonkey rapebaby.

This shit is going to go the same way as Clanton Operation did( I was Clanton OP for entire takedown). These people are going down in the next 48hrs or I'll be a huemonkeys uncle

>This is an outsider operation to make Sup Forums look real retarded.
I don't think we have to worry about Sup Forums's public reputation getting any worse.

now this is just retarded attempt to discredit pizzagate

>making a californian tea basket forum look stupid

kys stupid nigger

The slide is real

Skippy never forgets anything. Let's keep egging him on. I bet we can give Podesta heart attacks by sheer stress... and if we can't, the Rothschild bitch pegging him can.

it's an anonymous image board bro

Please bump me before they archive me again.

he does look a lot like podesta, but that's about it.

This is literally autistic fake news

mmmm hmmm.

I'm sure that poor lad, Chester was among the most tortured of souls. I know if I had something like that swimming in my head, I would feel the need to off myself too.

Love Constant? Oh yeah that's totally a real fucking name guys nothing to worry about. Jesus

Skateboarding and bmx companies all adopt satanic logos and symbols. It appeals to the edgy phase of teens and they can shove it down their throats easily. Look at Subrosa, Thrasher etc. It's sad because they take innocent things and make the subculture revolve around getting high and put the devil in everything.

They're called Italians user. Yeah they are greasy and scaly but totally human.

why are you all here then? GTFO KIKESHILLS

>muh public image and reputation as perceived by msm

yeah fuck yourself kike

Do we have any lawyer or law enforcement anons that can tell us how to bring the hammer down on these fuckers? At least theoretically? Elizabeth Beck or any of the other people the Clinton pedo ring have offed couldn't have had much more information than what we have on this.

jesus christ, looking like john podesta is not evidence of anything

stop discrediting yourself

Since when?

LEAVE. KIKE.

This is Cameron Strang the Jew that currently owns linkin park. Please note the no-upper-lip pedo mouth

something you should be concerned about regarding his appearance is that wonky eye.
it's a sign that the person has been subjected to trauma-based personality fragmentation.

john podesta's alter ego "skippy" is an 'evil twin' alter ego
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

pic related (jeff bezos) is a prime example of a droopy new world order eye.

we need to put all efforts into busting pedogate wide open.... nobody else is going to do it... what were Chester and Chris onto that got them waxed? that is the question

Archived that
archive.is/HI9LB

Also he has weird snake mouth and a fang like Podesta's. Do all replitians keep one fang out for show?

look at my next post you fucking retard.

this board is fucking dead, i swear

Are there really "people" that listened to Linkin Park past the 6th grade?

I have this eye and was in GATE. I think they fucked with me

gate?

YOU HEAR MY SKIPPY? 48HRS UNTIL WE HAVE THE SMOKING GUN.GET REKT

>Look Sup Forums retarded

Sir, have you seen the hilter posts yet? Please take a time and visit Sup Forums too.

Thank You
Sup Forums public relation team

Your evidence is seriously that they both wear glasses and have pointy features? Jesus christ you cunts are retarded sometimes

>tfw jp was once innocent and sexually abused too

My left is also droopy and I was in GATE too... not that noticeable but still.... Fuck .

i dont know you, but you probably wouldnt be shitposting on Sup Forums if they did plant a demon into your body to fulfil an agenda on earth.

they give kids LSD and then put them in metal coffins like pic related and then fill the coffins with worms and spiders

the worms never stop moving, causing the spiders to panic and bite everything around them. truly a horrific experience.

It's like his eye is forever a bit bugged out. Did one of his trainers break this guy's left ocular orbit popping him one for being a mouthy brat?

i too was in gate and have asymmetrical eyes

Or he just made that story up to convince the Linkin Park guy not to press charges.

just like all those youtube videos """for kids"""

answer him

Speaking of band name meanings, what is the meaning behind Fort 'Minor'?

jp as in none other than johnny boy himself user, hence his alter ego skippy. it really is sad to look at all of these abusers and to realize they themselves have gone through it.

Alright, I'm convinced that those fucking "for kids" videos are actually some form of mk ultra
They are all repetitive, and there's too many stories of people describing a situation where they saw a child that was in a literal trance watching those videos

another example

>Linkin Pizza
Everything I like Sup Forums ruins

Why

I want my bluepill bak

there's no going back faggot

I feel a great energy radiating from the skies. Something is going to happen, and it isn't going to be pretty.

chekt for truth. its very sad, but they are still vile and weak creatures for being unable to rise above the abuse, like michael jackson for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=qYrXEN7PLVs

antiMusic: What's the significance of the band name, Fort Minor?

Shinoda: "Fort" represents the more aggressive side of the music. "Minor" can mean a few things: if you're talking about music theory, minor key is darker. I wanted to name the album rather than having my name on the cover, because I want people to focus on the music,antimusic.com/morley/05/FortMinor.shtml not me.

IF you are talking about music theory.... but what if you arent

Reading into some LP lyrics from that perspective, things get creepy fast

Figure 09:

>Hearing your name the memories come back again
> I remember when it started happening
> I see you n' every thought I had and then
> The thoughts slowly found words attached to them
> And I knew as they escaped away
> I was committing myself to em n' everyday
> I regret saying those things 'cause now I see that I
> Took what I hated and made it a part of me

And the queen.

youtu.be/JQaxPy1G7ms part 1
youtu.be/3Lo99YqgFtA part 2

required watching for anyone wondering about the creepy youtube videos "for kids"

it doesn't really go over the cartoony stuff as much as it goes over pedos preying on kids through vids and comments

see weird cartoon shit here: imgur.com/a/YJGn0

WHAT THE FUCK

It stood for Gifted and Talented Education . were classes that they took you out of your normal class to be in .
No one has strong memories of what we were taught , mostly single child's at the time . a lot of us ended up with a Jewish , art-inclined (mine was adhd but more of a sci/math girl) gf at some point in our lives. And now apparently our eyes are fucked the same way ....

i dont get it, whats their end game?

Guys I know Linkin park is in on this, but in May Chris kornell, lead singer from Soundgarden supposedly committed suicide as well. Do you think they are related? They are of a similar genre, and he supposedly committed suicide and that's that. Nothing more is added and I don't think there's a suicide note. Now I'm not asking for deep investigation like this one, but is it possible that they were in on it as well? Just curious

soooooo ritual rape baby

meh, not surprised.

Wat the fuck man

I was in Gifted too. I don't remember much either, but the one lesson that really stands out is we learned how hollywood films are created making story boards etc, and we had to create our own storyboard.

yep. we can blame them, yes. but they were completely broken as human beings at young ages, and likely forced to rape/molest or even kill as they grew up. anyone who comes out with the truth will be sacrificing themselves, and who knows what kind of fear their "handlers" have put into them.

If this is true how is this not at the top of OPs list?