Tatars / Various ethnicities of Russia Thread

Can I get a quick rundown on Tatars? How they act, what they look like et cetera? About 20 minutes of Googling has not given me a definitive answer as to what they look like and how to identify them. Also general ethnicities of Russia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Идель-Урал_(легион)
rbc.ru/politics/15/07/2017/5969c0bb9a79472e76e2de75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are Russians so perfect?

Tatars are probably the least worst Muslims, they're like Bosnians and have been cucked by so much Slavic rape that they might as well convert to Christianity.

That being said, they're still shitskins. Pic related Crimean Tatars

Who can say

I am Tatar.

FAQ
>are you muslim
yes, even though most of us drink, we still greatly respect Islam as it differentiates us from slavshits

>general tatar attitude towards Russians
a lot of families are mixed Russian-Tatar, but there is still bitterness over what Ivan the Terrible did, and how Ruskies teach history about us (calling our history Mongol-Tatar invasion etc). we are super friendly with Turkey, and we have very similar language. When Putin dies, and Pidorashka inevitably collapses, we will have our own state.

>personal opinion on Russia and Russians
it's a corrupt shithole, which is why I am working in the US. I personally hate pidorashkas and slavshits. Tatarstan is one of the most developed areas of Russia outside Moscow and Petersburg, and business in Tatarstan is actually encouraged (unlike other areas). Russian stereotypes of drunks and whores is for the most part true.

My friend married a Tatar woman. Black hair and greyish blue eyes; she's a lot better looking than he is. She's a Christian although I think she was Protestant, not Orthodox. She has a somewhat serious demeanor and is really blunt. I like it.

Would you say you are more comparable to a Turk or a Russian in terms of aesthetics? What would be a tell-tale sign just looking at a person's face to tell if they are Tatar?

Well Tatars are basically northern Turks, they're the same people and only difference between them is potential Slavic amixture

>Would you say you are more comparable to a Turk or a Russian in terms of aesthetics?

We've been assimilated, so we look like Russians. But more eurasian types.
However, we drink much less than Ruskies due to our religion, so we are much more well-preserved. Russian men/women look like utter shit past the age 30.

Fucking love muzzies

>we are super friendly with Turkey, and we have very similar language
well, because we are one and the same brother.

Turkey's two greatest ottoman historians are Tatars.
Halil İnalcık (rip) and of course, infamous İlber Ortaylı

Ah okay I see, would you say that pic related is probably a Slavic/Tatar mix?

God I want to nut in her.

Only tatar ive met was in high school was this tatar from ukraine who was said to be the strongest of the blattar or shitskins in english
He wanted to arm wrestle with me because i was strongest of the svennar and i won over him three times so then he got pissed and beat up some nigger in the parking lot outside of school lol

>Russians treat his people with well
>he hates them

You are a true muslim.

>Halil İnalcık (rip) and of course, infamous İlber Ortaylı

I know them. The reason they are good is because Russian education system was far superior to yours.

And we are also much more connected to Islam because it is part of our unique identity that makes us different from Russians, which is why many of us don't really like Ataturk or the super-secularization that he did. Ataturk also left us to die under commies, but that's a whole different story.

>Russians treat his people with well

They attempted to genocide us at least 2 times in the past. There's a reason we're kinda cautious about slavshits

>slavshits
i bet u have brown eyes lol

Unlike you, Sven, we actually helped Hitler

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Идель-Урал_(легион)

Don't worry, third time's a charm.

All muslims must be killed.

>The reason they are good is because Russian education system was far superior to yours.
they are both educated in Turkey, not Russia. Halil İnalcık personally met Atatürk when he was in University.
>And we are also much more connected to Islam because it is part of our unique identity that makes us different from Russians, which is why many of us don't really like Ataturk or the super-secularization that he did. Ataturk also left us to die under commies, but that's a whole different story.
Turkey at the time has limited power, USSR helped Turkey greatly during independence war and great depression.
Atatürk was a realist, his ambitions was limited to Anatolia, the goal was survival, that super secularization was needed to develop. I'm sorry you guys suffered especially after WW2, we couldn't do anything.
But remember, Anatolia is kind, Every Turk has a place, you guys are always welcome here, you know that.

>who is hans gösta pehrsson
>what is schwedenzug
lol our steel built tigers and mg42s whilst u sent men to the fodder, even ur so called "slavshits" did that

>being proud of being a cannon fodder

Hitler also used poos, other Slavs, and niggers

We'll get ya next time, cuz.

see, jefferson duke here gets it

Ethnic Russians: White niggers, Muslim apologists

She looks like a hotter Jennifer Lawrence

TatarSStan is the most developed region in r*ssia,

Also, we have
>High moral standards(Unlike russians, ukrainians)
>Very tolerant towards non-tatars(you will never feel discriminated against among them)
>conservative(mainly about gays, but not in violent way)
>Hardworking and innovative

Please bump me before they archive me again.

a fuckton of russians are finnic my dude

Good think slavshits are completely dying out.

Don't worry bro. We're always brothers and we always will help each other. We love Erdogan, he is always directly supports and invests in Tatarstan. Other investors send money to Federal level of Russia, in which case all money is stolen in Moscow. But Erdogan supports directly, even meets with our president.

Ruskies were forced. Read up on general Vlasov's legion which was made of PoWs. Also, slavs were specifically labeled as untermensch, so their numbers were not as large proportion wise.

The legion I posted, on the other hand, was a volunteer legion.

We hated commies so much that literally dying for some distant guy named Hitler was better than serving Ruskies.

Tatars are mongoloid niggers who wanted to ravage Europe before mudshits thought about doing it. Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth stopped this filth from getting deeper in to western Europe then they just ate up each other from the inside.

Shit , those girls look like some average Bulgarian female . Guess we Bulgars might be Tatars .

Nonsense.

Tatars have roots in the Golden Horde.

Sweatonforeheadintensifys.jpg

not at all, a lot of russians have finnic admixture in them vladimir putin for example
mordvins, veps, ingrians and other tribes bred with russians for many years

Name is Helga Lovekaty btw

>one drop of Finnic blood makes Putin Finnic

*we were separate countries back then my mistake

I thought we wuz trachians n shit

I'd love to see some rendition of a modern Baltic commonwealth again, hopefully the Three Seas Initiative will gain traction with Trump

They make a tasty sauce that goes good with fish

>strongest of the blattar
I can't stop laughing

He looks like a fingoloid.

probably south russian or caucasian, tatars are more samoyedic

you think it was just the nazis doing eugenics?

think again

are you blind? still doesnt change the fact that many russians are mixed with finnic peoples

Blind? That is literally what you wrote.

are you blind? still doesnt change the fact that many swedes are mixed with arabic peoples

>When Putin dies, and Pidorashka inevitably collapses, we will have our own state.
How will you achieve this since Tatarstan is almost 40% ethnic Russian?

Also, was not Tatarstan de facto independent during Yeltsin rule?

>focusing on one part of the argument wich you see as false to delegitimize the whole thing
nice one pekka
the fact is that the further north you go in russia the more finnic the people are, most north of yaroslavl are atleast 25% finnic

Tatars will just get shoah'd by BTR's or sent to Siberia to funhappytimescamp™ again.

>How will you achieve this since Tatarstan is almost 40% ethnic Russian?

In fact we had a referendum in 1992, where 63% of population voted for independence

Back in 1992 Russians represented more than 40%

So, everything is possible

Those are official stats- from Russia- Russia- You believe those?

Russia...

>Russia only has 600K Azerbaijanis
>100K Uzbeks
>50K Iranians

>Also, was not Tatarstan de facto independent during Yeltsin rule?

We're still independent. We have our own president which is unique in Russia.

africa tier flag irrelevant country talks about something he knows nothing about

I don't see Putin allowing anyone but a leader capable of holding Russia together to take his place, I suppose the only issue would be if there is no good replacement at all, but surely there would be somebody somewhere. You can clearly see that there is strong opposition to people like Navalny from inside and outside the government to keep democracy out of Russia (for obvious reasons).

>We're still independent. We have our own president which is unique in Russia.

этo нeнaдoлгo, мaлaй :c

they used to look Central Asian but they intermixed so heavily with Slavs that some look completely white

Google it nigger. This isn't your search engine or repository.

african tier irrelevant country talks about something he knows nothing about

not for long, sandnigger

rbc.ru/politics/15/07/2017/5969c0bb9a79472e76e2de75

Literally already addressed this in OP, consider suicide you fucking Paki

>Can I get a quick rundown on Tatars? How they act, what they look like et cetera?
they are remnant turkroach golden horde invaders and those who look european are probably volga bulgars or mixed with russians and finno-ugrians

Ok
Niggers

You still have a lot of anthrax in barrels. Put it to good use.

>intermixed so heavily with Slavs
nope

here in sweden, repeating the same thing someone said is something children do
>lithuanian intellectuals

Please, quick roundown on this referendum. I am aware Yeltsin had the policy of giving the republics more power as possible.

Awesome man, thanks for the image

Anis

So you point is that some Russians have Finnic ancestry?

Gee, who would have thought.

Not my fault everything you say or do Sven is repeatable. The only relevance you have is sending money to faggot groups along side Canada in our country so they can walk in streets during autismbus rides and whip out dildos. Talking about ethnicities, race and what not? Ha I bet at the end of this century Swedes won't look white even though it is a northern country.

Ukrainians use this to mock Russians and I wish someone would translate it. This goes deep, they are clearly racist toward Finnic tribes.

we'll see about that you insolent dog with the dignity of a prostitute

Aliya Mustafina is 50% Tatar. They're pretty fucking white senpai.

Even if Tatarstan manage to somehow get independence it will still be sourounded by Russia, and isolated from the rest of world.

Well, maybe USAID, Turkey and George Soros would lend them some Money.

Out ye tawny tartars!

Tatarstan being independent isn't the direct issue, it's that it would likely prompt other sorts of independence movements within Russia for the other large minority groups. It would be extremely tough for Moscow to hold the country together considering the West would undoubtedly sanction Russia harder and harder while supporting these movements in the name of (((democracy))).

I Hope you remove kebab by the end of this century then.

They're subhumans who shouldn't breed, no different than all the other scum of the earth.

t. tatar

It proves our god given right to all russian land before the urals.