So what else did you achieve in your life other than being white?

Or being white is all you have

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ascension-Handbook-Material-Channeled-Serapis/dp/0962720933/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500685930&sr=8-1&keywords=ascension handbook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being white is plenty.

Now have babies

I went from being a degenerate junkie convict to a six figure salary by working my fucking ass off and working harder and smarter than my competition. Now IT companies pay me absurd sums of money to design their IT expos and trade shows. They fly me all over the world on their dime.

I also volunteer at an animal shelter once a week.

>national rep in a sport
>a good professional career
>healthy relationship with a natural blond gf
>building a good financial position for my future

Still young so plenty of time for more.

Try again honey

I'm not even white, so I guess nothing.

Why would i need to achieve anything else?

>tfw no even white and a manlet

i studied computer science and now i support and assist multiple provincial and federal government ministries including wildfire branch in bc right now with sysadmin networking repair advising etc
im married to a white woman. we have a kid together and another on the way both if which happened after we got married.
my only real struggle is finding meaningful friendships. work is busy so i dont have time to be with friends. also most canadian guys are crybaby dumbshits that cant think for themselves and i cant connect with sheep

I developed a technique to transport people long distances in an unconventional way

heres something very canadian i found on a job at an evacuated school

wtf is this

Please save this for the future, it needs to survive as a warning for future generations.

Maybe in 3000 years someone will find this when they'll be looking for answers why this civilization went to shit.

What if ur over 26? They expect me to pay? I want this gone now. Does it cure if you have it?

I became a racist!

The fact that I'm not a nigger means I'm already doing the world a favor.

no idea because i dont need such a vaccine

>Worked since I was 15
>Joined the military for 6 years as a medic (includes a deployment to asscrackistan)
>Going back to school for Real Estate while the gettin is good (2 classes left)
>Raising a family
>Working in the Campus Ministry while going to school
>Never been in outstanding debt
>Own a 3300 sq/ft home
>Own two brand new cars (as of 2012, and both are completely paid off)
I can't think of other ways I'm awesome because I'm just so used to being awesome.
Hope this helps you kys OP, was fun!

I'm not there yet.

Don't get these vaccines you moron, they're trying to kill you.

Haha oh wait, anarchy flag, nvm carry on

Trying to force myself to complete a degree, right now.
What have you done, paki nigger?
>huh wot ave yoooo Dan, Kant?
Suck my dick paki, tell us what you have done?

Hey Schlomo, you sort of miss the point. A single white person may not be a big deal. However, white civilization is the highest form of human evolution. It is the collective of white society that is important.

I wouldn't count on that job forever. That chink living paki infatuated Castro bastard PM of yours is incurring huge deficits, whilst paying off murderer Pakis and gibing away your Gold to China 'the basic dictatorship' (actual quote from Primecuck).

I'm not the one we wuzing

speak for yourself, i'm a pretty big fuckin deal

I got my Accounting degree

>born white, learned to become a Jew

Fought from being a feeble youth at the bottom to his class stimied with asthma to serving eight years for his country, reaching the rank of Captain and getting a PhD in History. Now I'm going to start a family.

I bought up properties (30 so far) and rent them out. So the beginnings of a financial empire for my progeny

Broke 1 million mark at 23.

Currently working to provide high wage employment for honorable people suffering from modern inflation.

Raised by horrible mentally ill single with alcohol / drug problems, got my own apartment at 17, had some problems and working on bettering myself and being responsible. Got a job and working for a living.

Single mother*

I'm a pretty sick juggler.

thats already 1 more thing than you

i'am not even white

i know
im hoping to either leave the country or pick up my old line of work or something like it if that happens.
im making decent money as far as trudeaubux go and saving like crazy.

fucked your mum

I'm about to become a CFA and hold leadership roles at my college and have met some badass politicians.

none of us should count on any jobs. once the ai comes we're fucked

Doda i Mandaryna.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

BLEACHED a 1/2POO and now betabucks is looking after my white passing 1/4 poo daughter.

Saw pics of her 8th birthday on facebook and wanted to cry and was begging her on the phone to let me meet her but she said because i chose to abandon them and dint want any part of their lives i can fuck off even though i had a much worse drinking problem back then and now want to play a part in her life now ic ant stand the fucking thought of her calling that worthless cuck dad i dont even know what her voice sounds like she looks so much like my little sister when she was younger

>fucked a poo
>bred with a poo
>had a "worse" drinking problem then, so clearly still has a drinking problem
>calls the man that didn't drink away his child's life a cuck and beta
kys my man, stay out of their lives

Jokes, whites are the reason your race has not died off, if the developed world cut all aid to foreign countries that contain niggers and reform the ones back home then it's good night sweet prince.

I, despite having autism, have gotten very good in communication, and have great grades, and i have happened to take one of the few opportunities to go to a tech school (high) and i passed into engineering, the shop i wanted. I have a good life, friends, and family, and i have learned a lot from when i was little. I beat the odds of life so far and i am optimistic, yet, rational. Ave maria.

Good deal user, overcoming issues with communication is rough.

I request that you read this book, it continues to help me become a better person to myself and those around me. (Sup Forums excluded)
amazon.com/Ascension-Handbook-Material-Channeled-Serapis/dp/0962720933/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500685930&sr=8-1&keywords=ascension handbook

One time I made a really good grilled cheese. Now I'm just a pathetic facade of confidence. It's ok, I really hope humanity just all dies. That includes white people. The whole make white babies meme cracks me up because it's a primitive human mind latching on to something that will bring them eternity vicariously, but in actuality you won't be around to see it at all.
It's all genetic tricks and Sup Forums has fallen for it hook line and sinker

inb4 shill
inb4 jew
inb4 cuck
Let's be real here. You're not having kids that are worthwhile. If you were anything at all that mattered you wouldn't be on this site. Populating the planet with replications of yourself is a net loss for all species throughout time. You should really just KYS

When I was a child I was "Prince of Wal-mart" for a year. I got to go to the store sit on a throne, even got a fucking princess and the store gave me toys on holidays. Beat that