REMINDER IF YOU ARE UNDER 5 "10 YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN, 5 10 - 6 3 IS THE MASTER RACE, KILL ALL MANLETS IN THE STREETS

REMINDER IF YOU ARE UNDER 5 "10 YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN, 5 10 - 6 3 IS THE MASTER RACE, KILL ALL MANLETS IN THE STREETS

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>(((Goldman Sachs))) boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/6xpcq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html
archive.is/6xpcq

I feel like my mind is slipping into an abyss.

>The consensus among linguists is that the ethnic name Belgae comes from the Proto-Celtic root *belg- or *bolg- meaning "to swell (particularly with anger/battle fury/etc.)"

>Julius Caesar conquered the whole of Gaul in 57 BCE, and famously said that of all people of Gaul the Belgians were the bravest. However, the bravery of the Belgian tribes was to be fatal to most of them.

I'm a third belgian and I get so angry that I can't see.

Capsicum in high doses has mild psychoactive properties, get in the cage terrorist scum

If I'm 5'9" without shoes can I just count as a 5'10"? It's almost impossible to tell the difference

Charles Manson was 5'2 and had control over plenty of women.

Please don't tell me we're actually going to use this thread with no fucking title

Well guess I'm a subhuman. Come at me lanklets.

Why would you want to you fucking oddball.

anti-manlet posters are insecure about their skin color, lacking personality, social status, and can't grow beards.

Charles Manson has so much charisma it's offensive

op is king of the manlets, he adjusted the rules for himself
5'11 and above is acceptable

REAL THREAD

people like you why i dont give a single fuck about my race and nat soc.

because drugs mate

t.manlet

>spend 1/3 of my time lost in my custom dream-worlds
>been doing this since I was 10
>they have become increasingly complex, with interesting plots and nuanced societies

Should I write them down on paper someday?

get fucked by ahmed faggot.yes im 5'8 its genetical i cant do anything to change that.i hope your shitty country gets blown into pieces by muslims.

>Using a thread with no title
Lads we're better than this

Well hold on now, lets not be hasty. I maybe a manlet but if it weren't for us who could you look down on to make yourself feel better. Plus I'd be a sexy manlet over an ugly tall dude any day. Your height just makes your ugliness stick out more.

Name a better English made game

You literally cannot. This is the pinnacle of virtual life. No other game can come close to the emulation of genetics that this one has.

5'11" checking in... 6'-6'1 with boots

>feels good

>I'm a basement-dwelling permavirgin neet limey who can't even iron a shirt, but I'm 5'10!!!111 Mastrr rays

achmed can't do anything about it either, i don't care

looks furfag

When are we getting the lads back together?
United Realms when? CANZUK

This game is a deeply complex simulation of genetics.

Beyond its cutesy exterior lies one of the most advanced games ever made. If you haven't played it - you definitely should. Nothing has ever come close.
In terms of engine/inner workings, it's still more advanced than anything else on the genre.
The AI in Creatures may be very stupid compared to flesh-and-blood animals (I think you can compare them to ants) but they're VASTLY smarter than any other game AI I know of when it comes to intelligence.

It doesn't make any difference. I'm 6foot6 or 198cm (you filthy paki use metric system) and I don't have every bitch flying at me, I am too ugly to be a chad.

If you're ever revealed to be a heartless Oslo paki, not a helpful Nordic angel I will probably kill myself.

>Using BCE
Abdul, come on now... KILL YOURSELF

Always record your dreams, faggot.
You might be the first Paki capable of complex thought.