[PSA] Stop lumping all Americans that care about their ancestry into one group

Theres two different types:
When Americans with German, British or Scandinavian ancestry do it its not that we are claiming to be Norwegian or German, we are just proving that we're apart of the masterrace and our blood is not tainted. We are still American by nationality and Anglo by ethnicity
When Guidos and Potato Niggers do it its because they have some sad obsession with Ireland and Italy because they are so inferior that those shitholes seem good.

que?

>Anglo by ethnicity
Fucking bullshit, you're all this abhorrent mixture of assorted european ethnicities

Don't you dare try to pretend to be British or English

>Take ancestry DNA test
>Get results
>Your genetic heritage: Appalachian

Feels bad to be inbred trash dudes :(

>Be Bongistan

>Have the biggest army and navy on the face of the planet

>Lose a war to a bunch of inbred farmers in the woods with hunting equipment

Now be honest with me and don't pull my leg. Did you let us win?

Funny way of saying traitors using british weaponry on an unexploited region on the opposite side of the world with the help of France all based off of a few elites wanting more power using a tea chimpout as an excuse

>tfw Irish-American and proud of it
EIREEEE

And yet here we are. The most powerful empire the world has ever seen.

But I'm 72% Anglo with second being French Normans who moved to England in like 1050 then Ulster Scot making up the rest.

>tea chimpout
If it was a proper chimpout they would have at least stolen the tea and drank it, rather than throwing it in the ocean like a bunch of retards, but again, people from Boston never have been very bright.

>we're apart of the masterrace
You're apart from the master race alright.
Scots are the master race. Specifically Scots who came here by way of Ireland. The rest of you may be "white" but I don't consider you the same race.
>Irish are retarded drunks
>English are inbred cowards
>Scots in Scotland are boot licking curs
>Germans are thoughtless boot licking authoritarians
>Dutch are pie faced bog jews
>Italians are impulsive low brow shits
>Polish are all mouth and no ass
>The rest of you are irrelevant
There is no refutation for this. You're all inferior.

this post must be some kind of joke

do you hate the united states and the constitution?

What about Norway?

>tfw scots-irish back to 1790
also why are scots cuckolds but scottish-americans based

Anglo-Saxons are germanic invaders you biscuit sniffing fraud.

Oh wow, another uneducated american buffoon who doesn't know anything about the English, but is content to tell them about their history.

What's next? "How Trump becoming President caused brexit"?

>What's next? "How Trump becoming President caused brexit"?

Brexit failed

What a shit color scheme that map has.

>What about Norway?
I haven't met enough to form an opinion. This renders them irrelevant due to low numbers in the US.
Swedes, particularly in Minnesota, I have met in decent numbers. They aren't far removed from their cousins over seas. They exhibit the same pathological empathy and desire for conformity that's killing their old country. The resemblance, right down to the importation of Somali's, is uncanny.
>also why are scots cuckolds but scottish-americans based
I suspect that the ones who stayed behind had the temperament of people who find it excusable to buckle under to authority in order to survive. Even the best of them who remain in Northern Ireland are the sons of the black oath takers.
Our ancestors were willing to risk everything to hold onto their principles and live life on their own terms.

Just saving your thread, that's all.

It also missed the large group of Finns that immigrated to eastern Pa and the Delaware Valley

Pre 1700 English history is our history too

Yeah I'm a mixture of German, Ulster Scots and English(in that order) but I dont give a shit about Germany, Northern Ireland or England, I'm just saying that I'm not untermensch. American by nationality, Anglo by ethnicity, German-Ulster Scot-English by race

>my group of whites is whiter
>no my group is!
Posters on this thread need the rope

The more I learned about English history the less I respected my British friends. It's a sad story, and you're a subject...literally owned by the state. LMFAO your life isn't even your own, it belongs to a Masonic puppet.

It's not your history. Your history begins in 1776 with the rejection of all your prior history.

>Not picking your head of state by which vagina they come out of is rejecting your history

British people created the US. There is no "American".

Oh wow, a shitty american liberal opinion!
Let me guess the next one

>picking your citizens based on which vaginas they come out of is wrong

finnglish mustardrace reporting. finn for meme magic and autismo powers. english for eternal anglo. seems like a good mix to me.