Trump will throw you in jail for 20 years if you criticize israel

So trump is about to approve a bill that will make it a felony in the US to boycott israeli made products (AMERICA FIRST YEAH!) and phase 2 of it is that it will be made a felony to critize jews or israel at all.

20 years in prison it will cost you!

details here:
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

Other urls found in this thread:

5tjt.com/now-thats-an-idea/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
archive.is/TGxOb
archive.is/7BhhC
bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to be on the Trump train but this is just too much. What a cunt. But, seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

So, saying Moohamhead was a pedophilia, raping, murdering bag of pig offal woukd be okay?

And Allhile is a demon, not a god and should be revoked by all humanity by depicting it playing catch for a biar hog with Mooboy's face?

Can't ban that blasphemy, eh?

Good.

There is no God named All ah, and his syphilotic Pedoprophet should be etched on the bottom of all toilets.

Ouch.

This fucking cunt is 71 years old. WHY CAN he not do something good for the world since he has at a max 20 years left to live?

Why does he not just nuke israel and then round up all the jews and send them to gas-heaven? WHY OH WHY?

>theintercept

Seems legit

Hey rabbi, what's you doing there?

>Why does he not just nuke israel and then round up all the jews and send them to gas-heaven? WHY OH WHY?

You know his grandmother was a kike and his family is either kikes or married to kikes?

I did not know his grandmother was a kike. oh man... what the fuck have we done?

We've proven that there is no political solution.

>the intercept

so trump doesn't support a free market?

Please bump me before they archive me again.

Who cares? This is unenforceable.

Blatant infringement on our rights to freedom of speech and assembly. The same senators who virtue-signaled that Americans have to have more loyalty to a foreign nation should all be rounded up and placed into prison. AIPAC should be recognized as a foreign organization with operatives on American soil. AIPAC should be barred from speaking about freedom of speech, as they believe that all Americans must censor themselves for the glory of Israel.

I am no Israelite- I am an American, an American first and an American last. I owe Israel nothing- Israel owes me for all of the money all of the Americans have sent their asses over the years. This is an entirely dystopic and illegal attempt to stifle free speech.

Fuck all of these senators. They need to all be recognized as traitors and thrown out of office.

Why is my dick so big

O Y G E V A L T
Y

G
E
V
A
L
T

>UK
Nobody cares about your opinion. You're welcome for your nukes though, faggot.

>check drudge
>nothing
really makes me think

nuclear weapons don't exist. Nice try though shariablue

At least infowars is running it.

I doubt it would stand up in the supreme court. And when it falls a major precedent will be established thereby blocking all small measures of control the Jews might have had to stem off boycotts or criticism. Yet another example of Jew overreach that is going to come back and bite them in the ass. What we have that those communist countries DON"T have is the first admendment. And hate speech and the right to assemble will never be made illegal. If it is....there will be no more American and litteraly, there eventually will be blood in the streets. Becaue as long as the 2nd Amendment stands the 1st will never fall. The Jews will NEVER be able to round up all the guns. And many many many people will die. And this time, they will take their shots and Hollywood Jews and New York Jews. It won't be safe to walk while Jewish. Seriously Jews, keep fucking with Amierca and just like Hitler you will wake a Sleeping Giant.

Lets hope ur right!

Fuck off shill. Kikes try this kikery every legislative session. Its going nowhere because his base doesn't give a shit about zionists, that would be the RINOfags.

Holy shit . . . FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if jews get a law like that passed....I hope many many many people just go postal and start kiling.

Yes! Trump really is a good goy!

Such a sad thing to know that the American people are the VERY LAST form of checks and balances on our government when the majority of them are to high on prescription pain pills or too busy watching a bunch of faggots in tights chase and toss a ball.

WE ARE FUCKED.

5tjt.com/now-thats-an-idea/

Israel is our greatest ally!
>nevermind Canada that helped you during WW2.
>forget about Mexico, who you've been taking advantage of for years.

FAKE NEWS
>SLIDE THREAD
>IGNORE
MOVE ALONG

in my country there is problem

Boycott List
Easy mode: archive.is/TGxOb
Hard mode: archive.is/7BhhC

and that problem is the jew

Why is this automatically a muz v jew thing? It is about free speech shit head.

this has been around for 40 years
bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

Would this be the result if Jews took away our First Amendment????

>At least infowars is running it.

Oh I'm sure they are talking about it alot.

They have an article on it. It's critical, but it's not on the front page. Better than drudge.

This is why I will never support cuckseratives like infowhores or druge.

I just read the entire article, and not a single word of it indicates that Trump has any intention of "approving" the bill.

Sage

or at least stop bending over for Israel for no reason whatsoever

>and not a single word of it indicates that Trump has any intention of "approving" the bill.

It's supported by his own party, what do you think he's gonna do when it lands on his desk.

You know his second foreign trip was Israel right?

The bill

The cosponsors
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors

Fuck living under a boulder? Republicunts try this pro kike shilling every year. It never goes anywhere because its unconstitutional as fuck and both lefties and conservashits would have lawsuit fits.

>It never goes anywhere because its unconstitutional as fuck and both lefties and conservashits would have lawsuit fits.

Who do you think runs the government you retard?

Kikes have been running the show for a while noe and have tried this multiple times. The ACLU is just one of the lib orgs that would raise hell along with many libertarian orgs that regularly get plublicity for lawsuits against bullshit like this. Pay the fuck attention. Americunts dont know shit from a shingle.

>The ACLU is just one of the lib orgs that would raise hell along with many libertarian orgs that regularly get plublicity for lawsuits against bullshit like this.

That doesn't mean they will succeed you retard.

This is a good thing it will only make the bond between our great nations stronger.

anybody got the pictures of the planes that hit the towers inside the hangars being worked on?