If americans are 60% white, why are people on TV more than 60% white?

Because niggers can't act.

Because niggers can't read

Because niggers can't act or read.

/thread

But jews are not white as far as i understand, at least not on paper.

BECAUSE WHIDE PEOPLE AR EBIL RAYSIDDS

>implying Jews are white

Liberals are colour blind you see.

Because white people dont like us taking theyre shine. Theyve seen how all black people movies are successful so their trying the best to keep us down. Stay woke folk

No, they're just regular blind.

>why are people on TV more than 60% white?
Jews think they don't count as white.

They do.

>white
>Jews
no

Oy vey, how dare you forget the 6 million white Jewish people who died during the shoah

Whites are more aesthetically pleasing.

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of ghetto-gangsta nig nogs nigging around on t.v. all night long. As far as television in general is concerned, I would advocate that you stop watching it altogether....... I think you'll find that you don't really miss it. I know that I don't.

>If americans are 60% white, why are people on TV more than 60% white?

Jews aren't White. Rethink those numbers.

Yeah, our culture is going away. It's a takeoff culture and whites are left behind for good reason. It's taking off the edge of a cliff.

Well this is a show about smart people so it would be disingenuous to cast negros

>jews
>white

>1 post by this ID

>Jew, Jew, Indian, White, White, White, Jew

That pic isn't 60% white most are jews and one is an indian

Please bump me before they archive me again.

Most of them are jews

Because Nigger don't want to see niggers on tv.

Because white people are interesting.

A common thing, probably because some are picked to meet diversity quotas.
Apart from that whites are just more appealing to the eyes, can anybody deny this?

white is right and no one except for cucks and coalburners want to watch nonwhites

The japanese sure can't. Speaking of which, is that really the reason why all anime characters have white skin?

Nothing better than silky white skin; it just resonates youth. Apart from that there's just more natural colour varation for whites it just makes for more interesting character options. Guess it's partical too to have characters in white skin in some cases too (have to color less).

niggers are only 12-13% of the USA
Hispanics make up the gap and their ethnicity is on a whole nother spectrum

Those are all Jews, except for the two blond whores

There's maybe like 10 white people in America.