Could someone aware of the direct and indirect links Trump has to Russia talk to me about this?

Could someone aware of the direct and indirect links Trump has to Russia talk to me about this?
I think CNN and the media in general are lying bastards, but why is the FBI still pushing the investigation?

Has anything come forth besides Trump's son meeting with Russians? Is that even illegal?
Please just give me the facts here.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump I'm curious as well

Further bump

Trump has no ties to the Russian government. It's all bullshit.

The FBI investigation is to determine the extent of Russia's affecting the election. Russia hacked the DNC's emails and released them to embarrass Hillary. Everything else you've heard is nothing more than propaganda spread by the media.

>Russia Hacked

Wasn't there a report that said that the files were downloaded locally? Proving that it was in fact Seth Rich who leaked them?

There's all kinds of nonsense going around about it. But the Obama administration expelled thirty five Russian diplomats over it. They wouldn't have done that without proof of Russia's involvement.

Please bump me before they archive me again.

Filthy Democrat here, there are several things which indicate that the President has been less than honest and may have illicit ties to the Russian Federation
-One of Trump's sons a while back made a comment that Russian assets make up a pretty large portion of the Trump Foundation's holdings. Given that you need Putin's blessing to do that level of business in Russia, this would indicate that there has already been extensive contact between the Trump family and the government of Russia.
-Trump may or may not be leveraged out the asshole to Deutschebank and Russian banks. We know that Trump can't get loans from American banks after his several business failures, and while we cannot know his current financial situation, a federal investigation that reveals that Trump owes money to Russian banks would give us a strong motive to be a Russian lapdog
-Russia did undoubtedly interfere in the 2016 Presidential Election. We know that Russia's online paid troll army has been quite active on social media in support of Trump (especially r/The_Donald and on Twitter) and that Russian state-affiliated hacker groups were behind the Podesta email dumps (possibly others too, we need to investigate). They also stole voter roll data from several states.
-Members of the Trump campaign from Michael Flynn and Carter Page (who were forced to resign in disgrace after it came out that they had illicit contact with Russian nationals) to Jeff Sessions to Donald Trump Jr. have had secret meetings with Russian government officials that they've lied about under oath, a matter that is definitely worth investigating.

>One of Trump's sons a while back made a comment that Russian assets make up a pretty large portion of the Trump Foundation's holdings. Given that you need Putin's blessing to do that level of business in Russia, this would indicate that there has already been extensive contact between the Trump family and the government of Russia.
Elaborate.

Trump may or may not be leveraged out the asshole to Deutschebank and Russian banks. We know that Trump can't get loans from American banks after his several business failures, and while we cannot know his current financial situation, a federal investigation that reveals that Trump owes money to Russian banks would give us a strong motive to be a Russian lapdog
Elaborate. I've not heard this at all, in fact the media outright dropped the "failed businessman" angle after it was a dead end. This would be the first I'm hearing of this at all. To the best of my knowledge Trump is filthy rich.

Post more Brookey

Trump walks pass a person and that person says hi. Trump wonders who it was.

CNN: TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIANS!!!

Well... you don't know. None of us know for sure, which is why there's an investigation that may or may not find anything. We all just have to wait.

What seems likely is that Trump probably doesn't have any hard ties to the Russian government, per se, but he's 1) got a lot of conflict-of-interest issues over there that he's been hiding by not releasing his tax returns (he has some elsewhere like the Philippines that have been pretty well documented), or 2) money laundering. Manafort's already on the hook for #2.

Or, it might turn out that the Kremlin has some piece of dirt on Trump that they're holding over his head to make sure they get favorable policy decisions. That would totally be in their wheelhouse, and becomes more likely the more "hidden" stuff Trump has in Russia.

But yeah, they hacked the DNC. If Trump knew about it before we did though, that's a different problem.

>To the best of my knowledge Trump is filthy rich.

the man when bankrupt multiple times. he was indebted to American banks, who let him keep his brand because his assets were more valuable with his name attached. they literally stopped lending to him and instead gave him an allowance so that the foreclosed properties would retain more value.

Alright, got any evidence for this?

>le bankrupt meme
No.

Unbelievable, a billionaire businessman with a multinational company and holdings is elected and he has assets in foreign countries that have been arbitrarily post fact declared to be in the naughty zone? IMPEEEEESH!!!!
>Russian paid troll army
Maybe with that sort of autism you belong here. Any Russian with proficient English language skills isn't getting paid to be a government minion for 2 roubles an hour you dimwit. Russian sponsored social media presence is Russians who comment in Russian about domestic Russian political issues. You know how terrible Russia's economy is? I mean this idea is so retarded on so many levels. You're a perfect example of the modern democratic base. Everyone with any sense (including me) realized how hypocritical and moronic dnc policies and politics had become and fled that sinking ship. Now only useful mongoloids are left

I'm not the one you asked, but Eric Trump did actually say, “Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.” You can google that exact quote.

Oh, okay. But Soros himself is funding millions of anti-Trump trolls. You can't have it both ways.

Trump did a beauty pageant in Russia and has Russian business partners and investors. This is of course completely legal given that we are not at war with Russia nor is there an embargo or sanctions that prohibit private individuals from doing business with Russians.

In short it's a nothing burger.

Beautiful

Check'd, Kek'd, Rek't.

Seems like he's trying to hide an awful lot of nothing in that burger.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH YOU YANKEE CARPET BAGGET SCUM

Trips of Moloch. Fuck off, kike shill.

That's the really pathetic part, it's an indisputable fact that Brock hired a private army for social media narrative control, and even with no republican equivalent you guys still got shat on

scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Apparently there are all these secret laws that prohibit Americans from speaking with Russians. Apparently, there is direct proof that Trump people talked to Russians and the contents of these conversations conducted over the phone are known exactly but nobody was wiretapped. Apparently, along with it being secretly illegal to talk to Russians, we've also been at war with Russia secretly because the recorded conversations that aren't the product of illegal wiretapping of American citizens are evidence of treason. Also, TWO SCOOPS

HOLY SHIT

Okay but, that doesn't corroborate what he says at all. That's circumstantial at best.

holy hell.
how are such perfect proportions possible?

Every fucking time. sauce?

I get that, but why on earth would he say something like that? He could have said Germany or Switzerland or fucking Laos if he wanted to.

Why wouldn't he say that if it's true? What? Are you implying it was some kind of subtle hint that they're secretly controlled by Russia? Some cry for help that they've got his family at gunpoint?

What is your point?

>according to a golf reporter 3 years after the fact

bump

>Russia's online paid troll army has been quite active on social media in support of Trump (especially r/The_Donald and on Twitter) and that Russian state-affiliated hacker groups were behind the Podesta email dumps

Thats it huh trolled people

One last bump

>even with no republican equivalent

Actually Trump had an equivalent run by Kushner I believe? I know we found out about this after the election, but Trump definitely had a small paid online presence. Much smaller than CTR but likely instrumental on Sup Forums