BASED DENMARK

BASED DENMARK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence
news.com.au/world/europe/bill-gates-cautions-europe-on-its-open-door-immigration-policy/news-story/69aa93741619820a5e13093ba9c7294e
heindehaas.com/Publications/Hein de Haas - Migration transitions - WP 24.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_income_trap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did somebody say genophage?

HHHNNNGGG

>FUCKING RETARDED DENMARK

those people would never use birth control voluntarily

Meanwhile in Sweden

No, it won't

Birth control is degenerate

>implying making children you cannot support and allowing said procreation to happen isn't

>your plan for stopping the crisis that's sending hundreds of millions of people into your countries every year is to slow births so it slows down some time in 18 years
Or just close the border. They aren't smart enough to use birth control anyway.

Sterilization would work even better.

roastie detected

But your picture literally proves that it will?

The only thing that's going to stop African refugee migration is active population control.

Like killing everyone there with no survivors. Send the niggers bullets and guns instead of food and medicine.

No. Income is the biggest determinant of fertility rates. Notice how income rises in general as you go down the Y axis.

Now compare that pic with this one.

>hurr have lotsa babbies!
>"Why?"
>durr cuz!
Shitskin mentality. DOTR approaches.

Bullets are better and cheaper

Complete waste of money. These idiots literally can grow plants on the most fertile land in the world. What makes you think they're going to remember to take a pull every day?

thank goodness! finally that has never been tried before.

boohoo... Swedish women don't dress like Iraqi whores

You don't know how to read a diagram. This diagram show very little correlation between GDP and fertility. See how sharply it drops.

>GUYS HOW DO WE STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM REPRODUCING AND ALSO SPREADING AIDS

>I GOT IT!!!

>SPEND MILLIONS TO SEND THEM MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FREE CONDOMS

>1 YEAR LATER

>GUYS HOW DO WE STOP THESE AFRICANS FROM A DANGEROUS NEW TREND CALLED "STEALTHING"

Just shoot them at the border...

Chart proves the opposite.

Migrants are fetuses.

Those fucking apes won't use it. They didn't even use the trillions of dollars of free infrastructure the Europeans left behind. These are the same people that break into electrical transformers to steal the oil from it to COOK THEIR FUCKING FOOD.

I wish they would begin deporting some of the shitheads that already are IN MY FUCKIGN COUNTRY

The men are just going to use the condoms to hold water, or put rocks in them to use as weapons, and the women are just going to feed their starving niglets the pills because it might have trace nutritional values.

We need to get these people video games and anime too.

It's a negative correlation. It's still a correlation.

When two sets of numbers are just wild, that's 0 correlation. Here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence

Look at the straight lines at the top of the diagram on the right.

>voluntarily

Just slip it into food and shit or vaccines.

Planned Parent Hood Afrika Korps when?

I'm the one who made the diagram, and you can't use linear correlation on a relationship that is by it's nature not linear. That graph that I made shows a trade-off, not correlation. What is shows is that people across all nations, cultures, etc have a preference to trade higher income for having more children because of opportunity costs.

Than explain why Zambia has a similar fertility rate to Mali despite 4x the contraception prevalence, and 8x that of South Sudan.

All this graph is showing is that there is a massive amount of variability for countries that have contraception rates below 60%. Many have similar rates, but wildly different fertility rates. The only part of the graph where there is a clear correlation is those countries with a rate above 60%, and virtually every one of them has per capita income well above the world average.

not letting them in will also do that

Or, instead of giving them the choice, why not institute a one child only policy to any country that's surviving solely on UN Gibs

Liberals: Pay for my birth control!

also liberals: YOU CANT GIVE THESE PEOPLE BIRTH CONTROL

>wanting more niggers

Fuck off you enabling faggot.

>wasting 91 mil on negroids
Denmark retards as always

We are, but they never announce it.

>Than explain why Zambia has a similar fertility rate to Mali despite 4x the contraception prevalence
As you said there are other factors, but that doesn't mean making birth control more available won't have and effect.
>and 8x that of South Sudan.
South Sudan is a fucking desert and bound to be an outlier.

Why not just kill the niggers trying to cross the Mediterranean, have them run into the Middle East to they're death.

Go to Apefrica and offer $50 to any nog who undergoes a vasectomy.

>checked

We should push for this with hippy liberals.

Still, no birth controll will not solve their problems. Africa will go to two billion pretty soon, without any sign of doubling productivity. Good luck handling that mess once it gets bigger.

I would say pump the water supply with birth control but I don't think they have one.

I love how europeans act like telling migrants NO isn't an option
such fucking weakness.

Lukk grænsen og farvel.

It's normalisation therapy bro. But it's not working :d Quickly, put a hijab-touting Prime Minsiter in charge with a full Mohammad dicksucking cabinet, we're not fucking the brain of the current generation hard enough

Build the w... Not a brick yet layed.

Farvel og tak tobak.

Sterilization of africa is the onlyway

Fucking Bill Gates has ruined Europe. He's been breeding Africans like cattle.

>implying anybody other culturally dead Europeans would voluntarily exterminate themselves

Bill Gates is cool. Just two weeks ago he warned Europe

news.com.au/world/europe/bill-gates-cautions-europe-on-its-open-door-immigration-policy/news-story/69aa93741619820a5e13093ba9c7294e

>warns them
>keeps helping fucking africa breed rather than let them die off and stabilize naturally

don't blame us because your western brothers act like pussies.
if they were smart they would take a page from you and poland.

But as you can see the relationship between income is fertility is a hell of a lot stronger here . My hypothesis is that wealthy countries have a higher opportunity cost to having children. In other words, when you have a high income, having more children means sacrificing more of that income which makes children very expensive. The opposite is true in poor counties in that it is very costly to NOT have children. In a poor country, having more children means more hands that can work as well as take care of parents when they are too old to work.

Agreed that more birth control will not solve their population problems, but capitalism and free market institutions, such as property rights, free trade, capital markets, independent courts, etc, will. My hypothesis for this has to do with increases in relative income, not real income. In other words, an increase of earnings of $500 for an average American amounts to a 1% increase of total income. An increase of $500 for a Somali is an increase of more than 100% which has a much more profound impact on economic behavior.

It won't work unless they go full chemical castration

Just do what the church does and make it required if they want the free handouts.

>Are you a Christian?
>No.
>Well, this stuff is only for Christians.
>Okay I am a Christian now.
>Enjoy your food and free bible/toilet paper!

Wish they would, but they aren't willing turn their eyes to the light. Let alone come out of the cave.

I know that a negative correlation is a correlation, just pointing out that there is barely any correlation. There are lots of poor countries thaat are pretty infertile. There is a better correlation with the availability of birth control

And just to follow up to , the fertility rates of these same people fall to near replacement levels when they move to rich countries because opportunity cost is a universal incentive. I'm certainly not saying that rich countries have to let poor people in in order to curb high fertility rates, but once again it underscores that the strongest factor in determining fertility is income and not contraception.

Besides, if a person in a poor country wants to have a lot of children in order to increase household income and provide for care in old age, then contraception use would be in direct opposition to the goal of having more children, so naturally, why would you use contraception if your goal is to have a lot of children who can work and take care of you when you can't?

However, you can't turn a poor 3rd world African country into a developed one overnight, not even into Moldavia tier. That would take decades. And let's not forget that we can't airdrop democracy, property rights and good governance. Either the local population support it or Western style market economy won't work.

By then we will have 1.5-2 million starving people over there.

You are absolutely correct on almost every point. We can't just go over there and say "Start doing capitalism!" and turn them into developed countries. As you say, it will take decades, but ultimately, the incentives that higher incomes provides will have an incredibly profound effect. A poor country like Somalia will not become a developed country in 10, or even 20 years through capitalism and free market institutions, but even if the effect if to increase average income per person from $400 per year to $2000 per year over the next 10 years, that will have a much more profound impact of population growth and handouts, aid and condoms.

just teach them how to work

It would be a fun experiment to close Nigrica totally and watch it burn as a reality show.

Yeah they are totally gonna use that shit, we all know africans are extremely disciplined and meticulous.

Here's a better idea, just sink all the ships approaching illegally. Close everything.

Counterpoint; the rapidly growing population significantly dilutes any investment in capital goods or infrastructure, and getting the money to make those investments in the first place is hard, because mass no-skill labor ain't the asset it used to be.

Also, you know, high-time-preference congoids.

Hasn't the GDP and average income increased in Nigeria over time in the recent decades, yet this country still has pretty much the highest fertility rate world wide?

Imo western countries should tie their aid to demands, such as women getting sterilised after their second kid (paid by financial aid from the state/western countries).
Yes, contraception won't do much. More Wealth and feminism will kill the birthrates in africa just as well as in Europe. However, this will take decades if it is at all possible to achieve in Africa.

We need to send them smart sperm
The sperm will make their brains bigger and better
With more brainpower, they'll be able to build prosperous societies and won't flee to 'smart' europe. They'll also have fewer children.

Why is that African wearing a MOSCHINO (Italian fashion designer) shirt?

>woman not acting like a whore
What is wrong with this?

Not trying to disprove you, but what is "high-time-preference congoids"?

this is only a longterm solution. maybe in 80-100 years youll get the end result. but you need both short and long term solutions

I legitimately popped a boner at this. Fuck Sup Forums have I acended or fallen?

I don't see why population would dilute capital investment since capital isn't spread out over the entire population, but yes, it is hard to get those capital investments because of a lack of property rights and the ability to enforce contracts. If you can't prove that you own the farm, then you effectively have no collateral. And you can't enforce contracts without a functional legal system, so those are certainly massive barriers to world investment.

The average income per person has increased all over the world over decades, but prices have changes too, hence why i use the PPP model which attempts to level commodity prices from country to country compared to income.

As for your suggestion, the reason why I use fertility rate rather than birth rate is because fertility is on a per woman basis. This generally reflects the number of children that women prefer to have, and for western countries to hand over a bunch of cash to an African dictator in exchange for sterilizing women would end up exactly how you would expect, though I wouldn't expect less from a German

>Moravia tier

What a newfag. Moldova has raised more costruction workers/tradesmen than any ex ussr country.

70% of the working age males in the country are working abroad, sending money back home.
They have figured out how to survive, and aren't asking for handouts like the rest of the supposed "third worlders".

Now if they could only get Izmail oblast back from Jewkraine, then they would not be landlocked anymore..
One can only dream

Never understood why they bear so many kids into poverty, starvation, and active war zones.

Then they cry for help and try to fuck off to our countries.

God bless whoever supported this in Denmark. If something isn't done soon, the entire fucking planet is going to go into a state of permanent stagnation and like regular mass genocide. Not even fucking joking right now.

>heindehaas.com/Publications/Hein de Haas - Migration transitions - WP 24.pdf

There's actually evidence indicating that increasing Africa's economic prospects would actually increase migration as more can now afford the journey. You'd have to get them past middle income levels and that's difficult enough to warrant a name for this phenomenon: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_income_trap

Bud, I've worked with some synthetic biology guys who have pathogens cooked up you would not believe. Gene drives that sterilize females but be passed by males are very real, but ethnically targeting them is somewhat hard

I never said let those niggers in. I pray to based Poseidon. It's up to the west to not be a bunch of cucks.

Your previously mentioned suggestions are getting preached since decades yet the african population keeps rising exponentially. Africa will never develop fast enough. I don't see how anything but drastic measures like compulsory sterilisaton can reduce the numbers in a relatively quick and reliable way.

Ameritard, you know shit about Eastern Europe. You even mix up Moldavia with Moravia. Check Wikipedia, Moldavia is a poor post-Soviet hellhole.

Off yourself faggot

Here you go jerk, larp about your insider knowledge on plebbit.

I propose nuclear birth control.

how bout you just close the border?
too hard?
lol

There is a fundamental fallacy in what you are saying which i am guilty of too, which is referring to Africa as a single state, which is of course obviously not the case. it has to be on a nation by nation basis.

A big problem that I have with the US and other western nations policy toward African nations is that government aid undermines the very institutions that would allow those nations to begin modernizing. Food aid for example puts farmers out of work, and they have no incentive to produce. Western nations, including the US,

Ultimately, the only point that I am trying to make is that people have less kids when they have higher incomes. Nigs gonna nig. Mugabe throws out all the white farmers, nation starves. Fuck off and leave then. We can't stop nigs from niggin. They have to figure it out.

the last time un did that, caused massive rape spikes on south africa trought.

True and some African politicians might even would comply with this. But shitty delusional liberals will cry a river about how the fascist West imposes it on Africa and then we get the endless tirades of "colonialism", slavery and anti-white propaganda.

You are the very model of scientist Salarian

Holy shit, I needed some good news today.

I agree with stopping food aid. Not as much because Western nations would save the money, but because of the counterproductive effects that hinder development based on real local effort.

Just wait for the supergonorrhea to make it over there

100 years that would have gone unnoticed, but in the age of aviation, if a disease pops up in some remote village, it will be in your neighborhood in a matter of weeks.

i think otherwise, we need to leave the african to fend for thenselfs.
the world is not liable for whatever happens in another continent.

, theres only soo much resources on africa, its not like they would be able to turn into a new india with the current advancement of their society.

it looks exactly like the warring states of the ancient china, theres no leader, only groups of criminal lords.
with the wars that would happen every day it would stabilize the population, and force the lords to sell the resources of africa to the rest of the world. creating a nice economic buble.
now way a few thousant years so that an african unites at least half of african to resume "social enginering" interactions /;

>leave the african to fend for themselves

It's easy for Brazil, but not for Europe. We get tens of thousands of them in a week and if hell breaks loose, might even get millions of them in a month.

This. It's the aid that undermines industry and entrepreneurship that i have a problem with. I don't have a problem with aid that is directly dedicated to public goods like education or drinking water. That actually saves lives and helps people. Just stop undermining people who want to make a living by producing and selling.