youtube.com/watch?v=0-cz0fzYEQg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuHEpsWpho
heartiste.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Throwing arguments that have been used for as long as feminism has been around
>Asking for actual gender equality
>Not demanding an actual patriarchy
I see you're new here, you took your first baby steps, now here's a redpill: plebbit is a liberal shithole and you should go back there.

Ohhhhh snap

wtf are you saying? autist

I'm saying these are overused counter-arguments to feminism and if you're going to make a video regurgitating ideas that have been overused like your mother's vagina, you should probably just stop your youtube career right there: it won't ever happen.
That said, you also seek the feminist's approval by claiming these fields should also be equalized like the rest instead of demanding pure male domination.
You're a faggot.

I matched with some dumb raging feminist cunt earlier today. I dropped all kinds of redpills and she couldn't recover. My second message was literally We need to repeal the 19th Amendment. No joke, after about 30 minutes she was sliding around in her panties. She asked for my number and has already sent nudes.

It's crazy. She just couldn't handle my masculine redpoll frenzy and her panties dropped like a French legion before the Wehrmacht. I'm not going to fuck her though. Probably accuse me of rape. I kinda already did.

Please bump me before they archive me again.

"Because it isn't our place to advocate for men. If you have issues you can confront the Patriarchy on them directly."

No hypocrisy, less than three seconds thought time needed to understand. That was 1/10th the duration of your video. You might seek remedial courses in comprehension.

>like we don't already know why

oh wow man YOU DESTROYED ME.

i will an hero now

Pls shoot up a school before you do.

LMAO

Feminism has devolved into women arguing with other women. They only use men, or PATRIARCHY, as a target because it's all they have left to go on. They've been forced to make their enemy something bigger and SYSTEMIC because individual men are no longer as appealing a target.

Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and degenerates into a racket.

Nice slideshow faggot kill yourself.

what about Trump? They hate TRUMP

He makes a convenient target in our media outrage-victimhood complex.

Trump drinks feminist tears

Oh wow OP you are a faggot of the highest order. Why would you even post this here?

because i like ladyboy cock?

Naw your just a faggot, straight up

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuHEpsWpho
>Dean Esmay, Anti-Fem

he's kind of a cuck tho

jew u hoo

there is only one needed. dildoes.

>anime music
Seems about right

Am I the only one who wants to fuck big red.

Come on, she is hot. You know she wants to hammered by the patriarchy.

In fact, after using my alpha jerkboy game tactics to score her, I would given 30 days, be able to convince her to lovingly refer to my cock as "the patriarchy".

it would be a HATE fuck.

>
why are all nazis gay? for someone who wants the "aryan race" (whatever the fuck that means) to reproduce, you sure spread a lot of hatred of women.
>feminists are not women
all interesting women, real partners, strong enough to carry their share, are feminists in the sense they see women and men as equal. why do faggots mostly hate women?

shut the fuck up you goddamn cuck. Speaking the truth about feminist hypocrisy is NOT "hatred of women". Sorry but that shaming language doesn't work anymore.

If you said this mangina cuck bullshit to my face I would literally beat your ass.

>tough guy on the internet
sure brah
go masturbate to ernst roehm
you re totally straight

i ain't joking. You talk that white knight mangina cuck shit to me and I would bash your face you fucking pussy ass faggot.

Whatever
only faggot here is you
taking bullshit from someone whos only purpose is to take cock and be a good girl, cook clean cock and kids ... thats what a woman is for

and thats a better deal then what men are for, who are basically slaves that have to do every dangerous dirty job, walking atm machines

so just fuck off with your white knighting

the times they are a changin

and btw, 30 days with me, and big red would be prancing around the kitchen, chillin my brewskis and makin me a sandwich with a big -I just got the hell fucked outta me this morning- smile on her face

to all you young men, women just want a man to take what he wants from them, unashamedly,

Reddit calls this post, "Raiding."

poor wittle baby

how's it feel to have no balls?

only a pussy would defend feminism.

not sure if your implying that I am a r dd t raider?
or if this thread is some kind of slide

answer 1 ... sorry no not a raider, dont even have r dd t in my bookmarks, would have to goggle it to go there
and been there and thought they are pretty sucky, outside of the donald they super suck

but maybe this thread is a slide

I personally think big red is actaully hot
and im not kidding
you have to look beyond the cringy sjw bs
she has a nice body, and decent face, and nice tits

also. I am telling you, and from personal experience too, you can take the most cringy sjw bitch from college and train her to be a good woman
woman are like dogs, you have to teach them to be loyal companions
go read chateau heartiste

I dont blame western women from being the way they are, its western men who need to put them in their place, unfortunately thier are too few of us around willing to do it anymore

and you dont have to beat them up to do it

just be a charming jerkboy with zfg attitude, stay in shape
if you take her to bed, fuck the ever loving hell out of her ... dont be a lame fuck
when your done with her she needs to be a quivering mass marinading in love juice, laying in your bed soaked with sweat

and Im telling you, you do this, she will love you forever, she will be more loyal then any dog

anyways, if I was married with kids, Id definetly fuck big red

Im not defending feminism

I dont even care about it
its just a shit test

laugh in her face

okay, you say discipline women.

what about women the women call the police and claim we "abused" them and have us thrown in jail with Big Bubba who rapes us with his black dick?

There is NO WINNING with white women anymore.

tl;dr
>>>/reddit/

Why is it your place to advocate for women? By associating with a particular identity and then fighting for special treatment for that identity, you sow bitterness in all the people who are excluded or are smart enough to realize all the problems you're causing. Instead of advocating for all the people who share with you a specific identity qualifier, why not simply advocate for things you believe to be fair and just, regardless of one's identity? If you did the proper research, you would also realize things in the modern Western world are mostly unbiased to the sexes, and that what bias does exist is easily explained through scientific studies on male and female personality and biological differences, but that even prior to the civil rights movements of the 60s, the Western world was already at the forefront of female empowerment. And the patriarchy is simply postmodernist (re: Marxist) lingo for Western civilization. If you really, really don't like it that much, perhaps you'd be happier somewhere else? I know of a few countries that still follow Marxist doctrine or also hate Western civilization, and I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.

you dont need to "discipline" her

if she wants to get stupid, walk away

I never argue with my wife, I dont raise my voice
I am not dropping to that level
when she wants to have an adult conversation about something, she has to talk like an adult

otherwise I am goign to laugh in her face
literally ... laugh at her .. (we have a "kids" table in the kitchen) .. and tell her she can eat at the kids table, or something to that effect

she wants to leave ... "ok bye" is my response
she hasnt left yet
shes goes and sulks for a while
comes back all trying to make up
thats when she needs a good fucking

then shes back to making sandwiches and looking after the kids

dont ever put up with childish bulshit, from anyone
just laugh in thier face

he's just a pussy ass cuck mangina

some ideas require more then two lines of print to express

he's autistic

This. Honestly I am a feminist (check the flag) but I openly admit that women are conditioned in this society to act like children. Men act like children in their own ways too I don't deny that but most women don't have to deal with things responsibly because they can get a man to clean up their mess for them.

If your girl wants to dress up like herself and act like a bitch then let her don't try and make sense of it.

well I will make it simple for you

read chateau heartiste

its on the interwebs, it will explain how to deal with women

all I can tell you, is it truly fuckin works
I wish I had read it when I was a teenager

you misspelled you're you dumbfuck

shameless attempt at shilling your trash video
lol you even got a patreon set up? with shit like that? gtfo kike i hope you die painfully in a fire along with the rest of your family

women cannot handle freedom. You give women freedom and they destroy society, like how modern women are doing to the West.

Right and Wrong.

Dont give them freedom. Give them babies!!!
Put bunz in the oven.

My wife used to prattle on incessantly about stupid shit ..... then she started having kids.

Now everything is about the kids, she couldn't tell who is Prime Minister right now, she is all filled up, kids, part time job job, soccer lessons, boy scouts, swimming lessons, PTA meetings, birthdays, etc etc etc

and as she got older, and more focused on her children, she now is a strong proponent of "family values", stuff for the kids,
no time for african kids, its "what about my kids"

half these stupid vapid bitches in college would have had three kids by now a hundred years ago, stop letting bitches have tons of "free time" and money .... give them kids, its what they want, and in the end you are doing them a service, because instinctively she knows it will be more fulfilling then saving abdul and jamal from the latest ziowar

nothign RIGHT about it.

Well I am saying
"You are right" ... she is destructive

but the way to take away her destructive impulses is not to debate her, but to marry her, give her kids ..... she wont have time for all that bullshit anymore

I can only speak from my personal experience. Children completely refocused my wifes attitudes about tons of shit ,,,, I didnt have to win any debates

she doesnt care two shits about Jamal and Mohamed anymore
she doesnt want to save the world

she wants me to leave lots of money to oru children

women are way more selfish when it comes to thier won children then men, if you tried to take a nickel from one of my children I swear my wife would fight to the death over it (lol) ... you know what I mean

Women become really selfish once they have children.

women vote to allow in primitive 3rd world men because such men excites women.

Result is those men destroy the West and bring us back to the stone ages.

Sure, I agree 100%.
We are all soldiers in this war.

Have you done your part soldier?
Have you found a white woman, to whom you are attracted, and can tolerate. Have you taken your solemn vow to marry her, and to TRAIN her to become a good wife.

Have you put bunz in the oven?

When Leonidas marched to Thermapolie he only took with him soldiers who had already had thier first born son, he knew he was not coming back.

Are you ready to march?

No way in hell women want uneducated third world trash that will abandon them for something better in a second. Especially if they have no money. No job. No chance at higher education.

Can I ask you how old you are?

I am 47 btw.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

ummm, then why do the majority of women VOTE for liberal politicians who allow open immigration?

this
lurk more OP

tl and didnt read

all i read was ur first line and i knew the rest was gonna be horseshit

TRUTH is subjective.

And if you're defending feminism? Go kill yourself immediately

No No
Please
Dont insult him.
When have you ever persuaded someone by insulting them?

I agree, he needs confidence. He wont get it by insults. Help him. He is your brother.
Teach him. Show him the path.

The truth is not subjective.
The truth is!

By its very nature, the truth cannot be subjective, it is the Truth after all.

i dont bother reading insulting comments. all i saw was his first line and knew it was gonna be dogshit. Why should I subject my consciousness to such negativity?

I barely read any of the comments in thiis thread because most of you guys are negative cucks and I will not contaminate my consciousness with your garbage.

so if you guys are gonna talk shit? Don't bother cause i won't read it. OP here by the way

How old are you?

Roughly. early 20's thats my geuss
Am i right?

Here you go and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Look dude.
We are going to war.
You need to make sure you leave behind a son, so your line is not ended.

Stop worrying about feminism, they are only acting that way because we let them.

heartiste.wordpress.com/

here is a link to an awesome website, that truelly opened my eyes to how to deal with bitches
you can train your woman, any woman
you will find many other NatSoc's there as well as others

stay in shape, get a job, acquire firearms for self defence, dont be a nigger ... dont blame women, they are only doing this shit because too amny men (and fuckin jews) are letting do it.

Stay strong, work out, dont smoke
gird your loins, sharpen your steel

there is a reason why Hitler made Germans work out and stay in top physical shape, because it breeds the supermen that shitskins fear most

what ideology is that?

I have none. I am me. I am not alltogether on anyones side, because no one is alltogether on mine!

that having been said, I am white Anglo-Irish, and I will stand with my people, against all comers. But I am still a white man first, and foremost, and will not take up arms against my brothers, unless they are traitors (of which you are not).

I did not come here argue friend.
I came to seek solidarity, to plot against those who plot my demise.
I would not put all women down as "feminists" and we need to save white women, from themselves, and from jewish propaganda. The way to do that, is to understand what motivates them.

Now for certain, there are bitches who simply need to be removed, most are jewish whores pleddling thier trash, some are white traitors.

But your average white female, we must turn her to our cause, for she carries our tribe in her womb.