Minneapolis Chief of Police Resigns after Shooting

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/21/minneapolis-police-chief-resigns-in-wake-of-shooting-death-of-an-unarmed-australian-woman-by-officer/
archive.is/wPzjA

>In a statement, Harteau said “I have decided to step aside to let a fresh set of leadership eyes see what more can be done for the MPD to be the best it can be.”

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/channel/324-wcco-live/
youtu.be/i5Hg5PepV-M
twitter.com/bylizsawyer/status/888566743232368640
twitter.com/bylizsawyer/status/888573533248303104
startribune.com/minneapolis-police-officer-heard-loud-noise-before-partner-mohamed-noor-shot-justine-damond-minnesota-bca-says/435251273/?c=n&clmob=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Noor has declined to be interviewed by investigators. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), the state agency investigating the shooting, said agents cannot compel an officer to speak to them, and that Officer Noor’s attorney has not provided an update on when or if he would speak with investigators.

should have never let in the somalis period

A cunt mayor. Jesus, Minneapolis, put a stop to this shit already.
Daily reminder that somalis are the lowest form of nigger virus on the planet.

underrated

Women were a mistake.

Seeing women in these positions of power like police chief and mayor struggle to hold together any kind of credibility is like watching children play pretend.

not sure if you are from here, but recently somali kids had measles going around. shit is only gonna get worse. Homeschooling is the only option

Notice how they blame the anti-vax groups and not the immigrants/refugees

And how everyone seems to blame anti-vaxxers, but for some reason not rap "artists"...

> Female mayor

> Female chief of police

> Aggressive affirmative action hiring policy beings retarded Somalians into the police force

What could possibly go wrong?

Or rock "artists"

Get on fox bitches. Major chimpout at Mayor's presser.

WATCH THE NIGGERS CHIMPING OUT RIGHT NOE
CHIMPOUT LIVE

riots soon?

See

watching, waiting
shits great everytime

WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS.

I truly hate niggers

That chief is shit. Threw the cop involed in the shooting under the bus and assumed his guilt. Fucking shit

y???

do you have one that doesn't suck COCK?

LMFAO are they going to mention the cops name was MOHAMAD

Niggers

No

No, sir, but I currently live in Columbus. We have a Somali problem like only the Twin Cities could believe.
I was on the board when I heard about the measles situation. Filthy and disgusting, they should be shot on sight.

full on #BLM nig noggering at Minneapolis mayor press conference live on Fox news

wow they really love thier white wimmins..

Pretty hard to justify shooting an unarmed woman in her PJs reporting a crime

>we shut this down

that vein in his neck lmao

If only they knew whites don't love them

alright, thanks anyways. they are chimping out but it seems like there are not a lot of them.

I like that they don't give a shit about the white woman who was killed that started all of this, just philandro and other niggers who resisted arrest with multiple priors.

I haven't seen one person with an iq over 100 talk in this protest

You may not play tribalism, but your enemy does

the fucking radio stations didn't even mention the story til wednesday (it was on news monday night) and didn't mention the cops name was MOHAMAD or that the victim was white AT ALL FUCK MPLS

fox stream youtu.be/i5Hg5PepV-M

twitter.com/bylizsawyer/status/888566743232368640

She's was being pressured to look the other way and can't.

Someone pls nuke my state

$35/hr minimum wage NIGGUH

New chief will be a somali

Is this what will spark the race war?

>she

found the problem

I don't think so... we are pretty cucked in this state but I don't think whitey will accept that

I unironixaly support the police shooting every nigger in this state

Unironically

What do niggers care? Ain't one one theirs that got shot.

>immigrant loving white woman reports a rape
>somalian immigrant responds by shooting her
You can't make this shit up

They're using this as a stage to complain about niggers being shot
They never once mentioned how outraged they were for justines death

They used it as a podium to cry about thug niggers getting blasted

Do these motherfuckers not know a white woman was shot?

They don't care

WE LOVE OUR MUSLIMS

Now that the niggers left they're going to have the press conference again.
twitter.com/bylizsawyer/status/888573533248303104

Niggers are good too

The police union will not allow the cop who shot her talk. The police union coaches him what to do, say and act. He'll likely get acquitted once again.

neck theory every time

His lawyer is telling him not to talk
It's not the police union

>female mayor
>female chief of police
fucking America

honestly this is a wise decision.

This does not explain why the other officer has not released an official statement tho

Can I get a cenus. Please Sup Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

He cooperated with the BCAs investigation

It's back on

there is no 'chimping out'... there has been non-violent protests.

the chimping out is just a big nothingburger with extra racism serced by Mc/pol/'s

t.Jamal

I heard the nigger failed police academy 3 times, but they passed him for, well you know exactly why....

Im interested in hearing his side of the story. Has he released an official statement other than "we heard an indeterminate sound and my partner nearly deafened me by shooting a gun next to my face?"

so what are the odds that the corrupt pro-immigration mayor pressured the police chief to bury this, but it got blown up by the aussies to where the police chief can't bury it so the mayor told her to take a hike?

t. Marvin

>the mayor of mpls

We probably won't hear much while it's under investigation. If any charges get filed we'll know a lot more.

if aussies can do anything, its bant.

Shes probably up to her ears in pictures of black penises right about now.

Chest skin shown. Disgusting

Diversity hire.

Surprised Ellison didn't throw acid on her for that desu

BLM just threw the Democrat mayor off the podium.and STOOD UP for white chick shot by the somalian officer!

LIAR
THEY USED THE DEAD WHITE CHICK TO COMPLAIN ABOUT DEAD NIGGERS
GAS YOURSELF

Any explanation yet on why he did it yet? Were any other police with him?

I have a feeling the BBC spamming cuck from Melbourne would be looking to bury a story about a diversity hire fuckup too. But you got a laugh out of me anyway.

He isn't cooperating with the MN BCA
He isn't talking or giving his side of the story

One cop was with him and he has given his side

is there a link to what the other cop said?

Well they had a woman running the shit show...

Here is an article on it
startribune.com/minneapolis-police-officer-heard-loud-noise-before-partner-mohamed-noor-shot-justine-damond-minnesota-bca-says/435251273/?c=n&clmob=y

>hire 75 IQ Somali
>expect different results

Have these people even dealt with Somalis before? They're a special type of subhuman.

im glad somebody got that joke.

>woman mayor
>woman police chief
What's the worst that could happen?

shes lesbian as well.

Was watching Fox after Tucker they streamed it live. Why do these protesters wave their hands repeat the same thing dozens of times and act smug? The chief resigned. Make your state,Eng and get out. The theatrics only alienate people from your cause when you act like idiots in preschool repeating over and over the same thing. It's cringeworthy

>Somali cop gets hired because muh diversity
>Somali cop wastes pretty white lady
>White police chief must resign because of Somali cop
Makes sense when you put yourself in the shoes of a lefty retard like the mayor.
Nothing will happen to the Somali cop.

fuuck I hope acid attacks become a thing in Minneapolis

This is the fucking guy she was going to marry

Bitch deserved to die to diversity

liberal faggots get exactly what they ask for, yet they complain

This. Somalis are the scum of the earth. They're almost as genetically retarded as Abos except they're also muslim which makes them even worse. That entire country should be quarantined and any Somalis living abroad should be sent back.

The police chief was probably also pressured to be lenient on non-whites, both in the force, and civilians, tying the cops hands, and making the mini apple a more dangerous place.

those are nice pants.

Minneapolis Chief of Police (left) and Mayor (right, in hijab)
aHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
::deep breath::
aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

She virtue signals in a fucking hijab all the time, she's a fucking embarrassment to this city. She'll coast to re-election though, liberals are retarded.