RIGHT WING TRUMP/GOP STATES LITERALLY HAVE NO MONEY

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article148181774.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because Obama stole it all and replaced it with blank checks from China

We need dem $7000 smartboards and $500 iPads for dem childrens

Lol no. That states Congress is full of idiots and ran it into the ground. They all go around crying the Democrats did Thai when they held the majority for years.

t. Texas

I didn't know Illinois was a Republican state....

Reminder that the USA spends more on education per capita than almost any other country.

(((Someone))) is taking all the money.

Oklahoman school systems and education is shit and always had been. Nothing new.

t. Oklahoman

PS fuck you and fuck Texas. Faggot

Enjoy your future 10% sales tax and tornados nerd. Keep your methhead on your side of the river too faggot.

Eat shit fag, I'll bet you're from Austin or better yet, Mexico

I'll help you fuck that Texanigger up m8

t. Okie in Louisiana

The problem is Oklahoma has a balanced budget as part of its constitution. Because of the oil price falling out, the state lost a lot of its revenue and the public hates taxes so much they refuse to raise it, so now the schools are out of money.
Basically its not because of mismanagement its because Oklahomans are Cheapskates

>Democrats: We'll help the poor people!
>Also Democrats: Fuck the poor people. We should round them up and put them into camps

Good they should have even less, end welfare and cut back everything. Fuck the government begging for more.

>Muh bridge.
Pathetic. Come back and talk when you have actual meaning in the United States and a non shit government.

Lol they reduced corporate taxes and fear putting them back. They fuck themselves over when nothing was wrong.

Grandstanding cunt.

one word faggot.
>Illinois

>Spend more per student than any nation in the world
>Even in red states
>Teachers begging for money
>pretending it's for school supplies
>because the 8,800$ per student per year just doesn't cover school supplies that the students need.

Seriously where the fuck are they spending this money when parents are expected to buy everything that the student will need for their classes like paper, pens, pencils, crayons, color pencils, compasses, rulers, erasers, notebooks etc.
Hell, even if each student is given a brand new laptop at the start of every year that leaves more than 6k for the rest of the year.

No other nation in the world comes close to what we spend per student, yet teachers do nothing but bitch about how if only they had more money for dem programs they'd be able to teach the kids to read in the 12 years they had them.

>sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article148181774.html

>California public pension shortfall one of nation’s largest

Oklahoma spends 8.8k per student per year. That sounds like more than enough to keep the teachers from begging on the streets.
That's about the same as countries like Israel, Spain, South Korea, New Zealand, Italy and Japan spend per student. Seems perfectly reasonable to expect that ~9k is enough to educate a student. Considering that other countries manage to give better educations with less money spent I'm wondering how this is not a matter of mismanaged funds.

You have to remember that around 20% of OK students are native american. They aren't going to get their kids shit unless the tribe/government give it to them. This includes food, clothes, school supplies, really anything and everything. Native parents are almost as shitty as nig parents.

The reason his shit happens is because we're still paying huge pensions to teachers that retired retired 20 years ago. Not to mention teacher unions and school boards. The bitch who is in charge of the district I graduated from makes like 170k a year and drives a brand new Mercedes yet has the full to say the district is broke. This is coming from a blue state that went red in the last election

>we're still paying huge pensions to teachers that retired retired 20 years ago
Oklahoma doesn't. Their TRS comes directly from the teachers checks, not a separate line from taxes. It's also run at a profit, so it doesn't cost the state shit.

Even then it seems ridiculous to not be able to educate a student for 8,800 dollars a year. And we know that they don't pony up the dough for shit parents and, instead, push that cost onto the community -asking parents to purchase extra supplies (if they can) for the students of shitty parents. They straight up send home shopping lists for the parents of everything the students need. And every year teachers begging for supplies has become more and more wide spread. They're begging with a gun to our children's heads and they know it.

More money simply cannot be the answer. Every year we spend more and more money on education and every year the test scores get shittier. There is plenty of money being spent on every single student in the US. Maybe start delivering decent results and then see if people are willing to pay more in taxes, although judging by what you say I sure as fuck wouldn't want to pay more taxes just so that a bunch of tribals don't have to parent.

then why are blue states like illinois going completely bankrupt?

>and every year the test scores get shittier
That's literally not true. At worst, they are staying the same, but most subjects are going up, even as the tests themselves get tougher and standards increase. The problem is that people who have no idea about education talk about it. Just stop. Please, you're making things worse.

Sure buddy

our education system has gone to shit because teachers can't crack the whip without getting nailed for child abuse.

>almost

You can actually make a good case for them being even worse, what with all of the incest and molestation and pimping their kids out for meth money.

>t. Oklahoman

More like Oklahomoman

t. Texan

this, this, and only this. same with parenting.

and yet roasties are putting their 6 year olds on hormones and cutting their cocks off to critical acclaim and praise

This. I grew up in Oklahoma and it was nonstop complaining about education budget and teacher pay.

am Oklahoman

Stats are skewed by the niggers in the cities, rural towns, and mostly indians. Indians are worst demographic, thank god they have containment zones. My subburb high school was tight and average, like 14 blacks in a school of 4k. Prior, I went to a school in Addison (Basically upper middle class Dallas), and even that shit was flooded with Mexicans

And to top that off -- most of those teachers were and are glorified soccer moms. Funnily, those are usually the ones bitching about how little they are paid despite putting on videos and giving out worksheets while they sit around doing personal business.

Still better than the retard factories further south.

t. Texan going to OU

Probably true, but Oklahoma also has very few black people unlike those places.

Hope you joined a frat, because medical degrees and greek life are the only good reasons to go to OU.

t. Poke

It is the job of the parents to buy school supplies.

Republicans hate public schools. Why can't those idiot Oklahomans just pay $15k a year for private elementary school?

Whataboutism. Try staying on topic, shill bitch

they did the same shit in CO during Obama days
"bring your own paper"
"print it out yourself"
"ok class no more writing essays in pencil, type them from now on"
"i buy class resources with my own salary"

>Addison
No shit? I was born in Addison. It used to be better back in the 60's, then the main bank burned down and the town lost most of it's money. It's a shame about the Mexicans, I hadn't heard about that.