SIX kids at 41 years old

>SIX kids at 41 years old
>oh no my life being a rich rock star taking lots of drugs and alchohol is too hard! I must kill myself!

I don't know why anyone mourns such degeneracy...

It was driving me nuts all day having to pretend this guy was anything better than a human sack of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWsuokWmEZI
yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/
youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was numb

heh

6 FUCKING KIDS HE LEAVES TO A SINGLE MOTHER WHAT A SELFISH SACK OF SHIT BOILS MY BLOOD MORE THAN A COALBURNER

>chester podesta

Apparently he was depressed because someone touched his wee willie winkie when he was a kid.

I dont think he killed himself.

Well that explains the shit music

HE'S BURNING IN HELL!

READ YOUR BIBLES AND REPENT!

You're the one whining about it. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to Tumblr.

you don't know the first thing about how it is to live with depression you disrespectful little shit

Let's hear your dumb conspiracy...

>making fun of mental illness
>doing so on a containment board designed for those with mental illness

Nobody actually gives a fuck though. They just act like they do to make everything about themselves.

My mom called and told me about this fucker killing himself, and I fucking laughed.

Fake deaths. Fake deaths everywhere.

Why be a missing person when you could just be DEAD.

D
E
A
D

Dead.

How's that for an iDEA?

Can't compete with the BBC....the real question is....when will YOU learn this?

Try being depressed and NOT rich, now that's a fucking trick you huemonkey.

Plenty of people live with depression and don't whack themselves because they know it will destroy those around them and everyone that ever loved them.

>Wah wah wah
No one wants to hear your whining

Edgy

I'm sure she'll mourn

you're gay we get it

His dad raped him one time and it made him so sad that he wrote 9 albums about it and made 100 million dollars

Dont you feel bad for him?

This is podestas illegitimate child

>Edgy

He was a Trump hating faggot and deserved to die, that's not edgy.

>Leaf

Oh.

Maybe he was too depressed after selling all 6 of his kids to pedophiles to retain his lifestyle.

Blood sacrifice.

A single mother who just inherited 30 million dollars. She'll be fine.

He didn't kill himself, he was suicided just like chris Cornell they were both on the verge of uncovering a pedophile ring just like Seth rich and all the other lawyers investigating dnc. Elizabeth Lee banks is next on the chopping block.

Agreed. And every clueless normie sheep wants to listen to the degenerate, mediocre, nihilistic garbage music the dead faggot created as a """"celebration"""". And we laugh at North Korea.

>he was a trump hating faggot

My bad. Ill take it back.

>leaf
Sorry

sure I do, this especially bothers me AS a person with mental illness.. My struggle is just to stay employed and keep a roof over my head.

This guy could have decided to never work again in his life and been a full time father while coping with his shit.

This guy is a case for sterilizing druggies.

The fuck

is connected to pizzagate and skippy

he probably found out his father skippy was a molester and then remembered better and kille himself

Poor dude.

plenty of people are able to tread the line, they don't do it out of general principle, like that death grips song

chester did just that for 30 years and it just goes to show that if you don't get cured for real the possibility os suicide is always lurking in the corner

>Podesta's child
>His dad raped him

The pieces are coming together

It's alright as long as you understand.

Death to Quebec.

He didn't kill himself. He was killed by the ZOG because he knew too much about pizzagate.

This.
Coalburners are highly likely to create single mothers, but killing yourself as a father guarantees creating one. Thus, it is worse.

He also killed himself as a tribute to Chris Cornell on his birthday, who killed himself two months prior. He planned this and thought it was more important to do it that date than be there for his family.

actually the musics pretty decent. i hadnt listened to them in 10 years, but theyve got some good tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=lWsuokWmEZI

Depression is a mental illness that makes you unable to feel content or feel happiness, and you are constantly in a state of suffering.

Since it's a mental illness you can't just rationalise it away.

This.

How to spot a shill:

>Comes to Sup Forums where conspiracy theories are the very pillars of our foundation
>"Hurrr conspiracy theories are dumb everything in the world is exactly how it appears"

Seriously. This and that nigger OJ is all anyone wants to talk about. Fuck em both

Yes because even if he became super famous, his life was still doomed by his raping he off himself even by being a multi millionaire

Money can't buy a father figure, and they just learned their life lesson from this cunt if you're a wimp off yourself kiddies

not only that, but most of them are in their late teens or early 20s. this shit will scar them for the rest of their lives.

this pic is ten years old.

fuck this loser and his shitty music.

From my last post, the very spelling of the word IDEA is too similar to the word DEAD and the acronym for the DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

If you're a parent, would you want someone telling you what to put inside your children?

Whew lad, this is getting complicated.

Bennington and Cornell both were affiliated with a child aid foundation.

only 30 mill? really? i would've thought more

>rich people are not allowed to be unhappy
Since you're this dumb it's no wonder you're poor

he tried so hard and got so far
but in the end it didn't matter

yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/
we'll see how this plays out.

it was occult sacrifice you fags

some anons connected him to pizza gate

Capitalize on the depression of children so when they get older they grow dependent on antidepressants.

I can go full force conspiritard on this, but there will never be a direct correlation.

But it's the iDEA that counts.

He was a faggot. Now Chad Kroeger, that is a rock star with dignity.

Hey now, the juice is an american hero

youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA

Fucking ugly ass kids

need a side by side pic

>This guy could have decided to never work again in his life and been a full time father while coping with his shit.

coping was already his fucking job, his music was the therapy, how do you think quitting it would make him feel? don't project your wagecuckness on other people

another thing, in a recent interview he says he had to surround himself with people constantly (bandmates, friends, wife, six kids) to keep his head in the right place, and that he did

and all it took was one night alone

He probably couldnt stand the fact that his contribution to "helping" children actually meant they were being shipped off to the elite pedo ring for sodomy and sacrificial rituals.

he buckled under the pressure of his own conscience.

>start child aid foundation
>discover kids are getting abducted and raped, sacrificed
>investigate the situation
>commit suicide with no note and no warning
Seems to be happening to a lot of people trying to investigate pedo rings

A white man abandoning his children desu. Not acceptable. Patethic

RIP AIM log in sound guy

>Now Chad Kroeger, that is a rock star with dignity.

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTO GRAPH
>EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

If any of this conspiracy shit is true he could have obtained proof and sent it to reputable sources before offing himself

30 million dollars he left to her next husband*

He probably frequents Sup Forums.

He probably has a kekistan flag pinned up in his room.

>his music was the therapy

well it stopped being a reliable therapy when they literally got booed off the stage of ther own shows for their new album being so shit.

If you have 6 kids well, time to accept you're a one hit wonder and grow up and be a man

it's not you're a fool falling for troll shitposts

Wew do the tinfoils ever get tired of making shit up no one believes?

and now daddys dead he's going to be a school shooter

would watch his widow shit

That's exactly what I said and people thought I was crazy. People have far less and are far happier.

"But muh depression!"

Fuck you. If you choose to take your own life despite people who love and nees you, especially if you are wealthy and famous, you'll get zero sympathy for me.

fuck these assholes. How many good people die young who wanted to live out their days? and then you see these whiny entitled brats killing themselves. fuck chester whatever the fuck, chris cornell and kurt cobain. fucking cowards who put their loves one through misery because they were selfish.

Rape is LITERALLY worse than murder;

Leafs like you give the rest a bad name. Your post isn't even close to an argument.

3 of kids are in college and 1 is in highschool. its not like there toddlers. he had 6 year old twins tho if any thing their the worst off, at least the other four had a father figure

>Tracks

Stop trying so fucking hard summerfag

I thought it was 3 kids with his first wife, and 3 with his second?

Get the fuck out of here you stupid religiontard

>be a white dude in America
>have the support of millions of fans
>have millions of dollars
>have a playboy model partner that you presumably banged 3+ times
>have access to the best medical care on the planet
>still kill yourself

, his wife is hot.--, I respect you.

you're good peoples user.

Who the fuck cares about a 41 yo emo kid? By commiting sudoku he went straight to Hell. Living 41 years on earth, having six kids, being famous and then losing it all. Sad. Many such cases.

rot in piss fag boy your music was overrated as fuck FEEEEEEL HEEEEEAL fucking trash.

Uhh, I didn't fall for shit

Implying hell exists

this

and it cheapens REAL tragedy like Robin Williams, who was old, facing a degenerative disease, and would have been turned literally penniless by alimony when he was physically no longer able to work.

I wanna commit sodoku so bad

"Depression," they tell us to explain our great dissatisfaction with our own lifes. Pampered as kids, being told we can become whatever we can imagine. But there's struggle and hardship in the way. Those that got their way layed out by their parents or even by chance will sooner or later feel an emptiness that they'll try to fill with adrenaline and rewards. Those that weren't prepared for this way either give up, feel betrayed and count as the losers of society. Only who accepts reality, fights and finds his place, be it just the simplest of lifes – but in acceptance – can stay mentally healthy.

He was a degenerate who made shitty music.

And society blindly glamorizes and worships ''musicians" like him as some sort of deity.

imagine being in your 40s and still listening to (and making) nu-metal

Sensing jealousy

I'd hang myself