Small Syrian Boy at Water park

I used to be pretty anti-refugee until I went to this water park in downton London, Ontario where I saw a Syrian refugee who couldn't have been older than six years having the time of his life. He was so joyful and happy to be running around and playing in the water - it must have been a very euphoric feeling. His laughs warmed my heart. He would have never got to experience this moment if he never came to Canada. If he was still stuck in Syria there is a possibility he could be dead. Seriously guys, regardless of what part of the world we are from, we all have one thing in common - we are human beings. Let's start helping each other out more often.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Propangandist used to be a paid position, but you leaf, you're so fucking sick in the head, you'll sell your soul and the future of our race for free.

BRING OUT THE RAKE

fuck off faggot, the "being nice" meme has gone way too fucking far.....a couple of families here and there is whatever, but they are fully displacing us

ok. kill yourself.

Why do you have so much hate in your heart?

>5 Images That Will Make You Say "Fuck Having Laws and Borders and Shit"

jesus you leafs are fucking retards. Once this boy will grow he will become this and cut your head off.

>invade and destroy a foreign country because Israel ordered you to
>we all humen guiz

fugg off

Why do you have so much fail in your head?

Muslims don't belong in the west fuck your Marxist propaganda. The muslims are teaching their children to hate our way of life.

> Refugee

Go fuck yourself leaf.

There are an abnormal good chance for him to grow up and do criminal acts, compared to the natives.

Besides, Muslims don't want to assimilate, and they feel no loyalty towards our countries. Actually, beside that refugees are useless, they are not that dangerous, it's their children, who grow up in our countries that becomes dangerous.

Good job you became in touch with being human again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8

15 years later...

Life isn't about happiness.

I wholeheartedly understand your sentiment. I feel that even if we;re able to improve the life and create upstanding citizens out of just one family in a hundred, we would have done good for the world. God bless leaf :)

Its good to see the starving african kid covered in flys myth apply to Syria now too.

Should do wonders for their tourism industry.

bless the little kid.