Are numbers too difficult for niggers to understand?

Are numbers too difficult for niggers to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ryG6sGiBmc
youtube.com/watch?v=-of-FsuPCj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, continue to be uneducated, it's just white people measurement system bullshit, right?

Algebra is numbers AND letters so, yes, niggers can only fuck it up.
>solve for bix nood

Algebra is fucking useless but if you find it hard, kill yourself

Algebra is far from useless if you do any sort of computer programming

Ditch it.
CNC programming doesn't require math.
Physics doesn't require math.
Engineering doesn't require math.
There's no math in the future, fuck math.

>Algebra is fucking useless
>National Bolshevik flag

How old are you kid? I cannot imagine any job that doesn't require using algebra, aside from menial slave labor jobs like french fry cooker.

>why are there no women or minorities in STEM hurrrrrr

How about we just give niggers and spics college degrees at birth so we can stop with all this nonsense.

English teacher.

if not for algebra this comment would never see light of day

everything around you is based on algebra commie bastard

our problem here, free colleges = loads of idiots after "european interactions" or some other ussles shit fliping burgers or runing away to UK to clean toilets...

youtube.com/watch?v=7ryG6sGiBmc

Grading assignments

I use basic algebra every day at my job. If you don't know the basics of algebra and have a concept of estimation and the powers of 2 you don't belong in any sort of computer related field, ever.

>aside from menial slave labor jobs like french fry cooker

I take that back. Even when I worked as french fry cooker, I had to do basic algebra that involved solving a fucking order using the correct number of small and medium fries provided you've already got 2 larges on the rack.

This was the case at my university too, college algebra was the most failed class.
Imo if you can't pass basic algebra you don't deserve a degree.

if I recall correctly trigonometry was a mandatory requirement in high school, if you can pass that you should be able to pass college algebra.

Jesus fucking christ...algebra is easy. Just balance out the fucking equation. You know, multiplication and division to...nevermind.

How many jobs even require an understanding of algebra? The majority of blacks usually work in fields that only require at least a basic understanding of pre-algebra and even then cash registers works as calculators.

Honestly I would think that algebra is more suited towards college level education anyway, I mean if you want to take part in a serious career

Algebra is probably the least useless math skill in existence.

And I thought I was retarded for getting a C in Calc II, I am, but not as retarded as this

Damn nigga you can't add letters. It's crackas tryna keep a brotha down wit dey bullshit.

I was good at Algebra but I sucked at graphing with linear equations because my school teacher didn't teach us the application properly. I had to do it myself.

Jobs that require degrees.

>Niggers are too stupid to pass these classes
>Better drop these classes

How low can we put the bar before people just realize that we need to raise it back up and drop the people that can't get above it.

Did anyone else learn All Students Take Calculas in an early math class? It's like PEMDAS but for the graphs quadrants

Algebra is fucking easy are niggers really that retarded?!

I think algebra might be the most useful form of mathematics

>be nigger
>claim to have ancient egyptian kang roots
>dem ayygyptians dun used aljebra to bild dem piramids nugga

fast forward to now

>be nigger
>solve for x
>can't

basic math is obviously racist

>How many jobs even require an understanding of algebra?

I don't know, but algebra isn't simply being able to solve "5 - X = 7, what is X."

It's essentially the capability to think abstractly about an imaginary thing that doesn't exist in front of your fucking eyes. If you can even do that, what kind of human being are you?

>Don't know how to compound numbers, don't work for bank
>Don't understand basic trigonometry and how to estimate distance a projectile will travel, don't work as a cop or fireman
>Cannot compute and understand bell curves, don't be a teacher or grader
>Cannot calculate percentages, don't be in sales role

This faggots want a piece of paper that qualifies them to be janitors and burger flippers...

That was the hardest of the three calc courses

>mfw covergent/divergent series

>remember formula
>execute it
How's math hard? Even if you can't remember the exact formula just Google or write it on a memo in your phone

My point being, what a lying cunt my math teacher was. I thought everyone took at least calc 1 or finished precalculus

Agree, but calc 3 (multivar) was close second
Rest if the lower div level math weren't too bad.

>education is important! It's so important that it should be FREE!
>but fuck havin' tests and grades 'n' shiet

Reading and writing are far easier to learn than math.

Africa never developed written language.

They were at least a hundred thousand years away from simple mathematics.

>Someone isn't in STEM
Enjoy your useless non-STEM degree fag.

t. Programmer

This is only gonna get worse too, California is becoming less and less white very rapidly.

Soon math requirements will be dropped entirely.

Well, some of them are trying to say that Proper English is too hard for them, and we need to accept AAVE (African-American Vernacular English) in University

They can't take out algebra. College is chock full of ideological indoctrination and they want to take out the one thing that is (almost) impossible to turn into indoctrination.

You can't call yourself an educated man or woman if you can't do math. A college degree is still the basic indication that a person is 'educated'.

Algebra is easy, but calculus is hard and useless in most fields.

Why even teach at this point where the world is heading? They want to ban history,ban science,now math? Literature is next.

Jesus fucking Christ, how is this a thing? Algebra is something you should have fucking learned before you got to high school and not only are people managing to fail it in college, we have people actually floating the idea of jettisoning it as a required component of education? Get the fuck out of here with that horseshit. If you're that much of a fucking failure at the most basic of mathematical concepts then just fucking drop out. School isn't going to do shit for you at that point because you are incapable of learning anything and are suited to little more than pushing a broom or moving large objects around a warehouse. Just get out of the classroom and let people who are capable of learning make use of the facility you pile of human garbage.

>if you dont have a stem degree cannot be successful

I never understood the order of STEM math reqs tbqh.

Linear algebra is much more useful than calc, and doesn't involve really any of the concepts in calc 1-2 which are the typical prereqs

Personally I found Calc 3 to be the hardest, but I also took it alongside other tough classes. I just suck at the visualizing 3D objects parts and shit. Diff. Eq./Calc 2 were the easiest to me

Hah.
Hahahaha.
Aaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
How low can you go america, how low?
Will you destoroy yourself, collapse as like soviet union?
It seems like it will be reality at one day with infinite stupidy.

>Falling for the STEM meme instead of becoming a rich doctor, banker or a lawyer.

>algebra
>community college
I took algebra in 9th grade

I think at my university it has to be taken concurrently with Calc 1 for the minimum requirement. I guess they figure if you're taking Linear Algebra you would be in a program that requires Calculus anyway.

10 out of 10. Read this in his voice.

Read this if you want to get triggered.

As a person who needed Calc II for a B.S., I can tell you that it is 100% a class to weed folks out

I wonder where men got the idea that pretty girls are only good for sex?

see flag, explains why communism fails miserably

algebra isnt about numbers OP its about letters. x + y = i . so that means stuff and nobody knows what it means but its definitely stuff and at some point you find out 1 value maybe but you still dont know what any of it means without 2 values

so you can see how this maybe a bit confusing because all of math up to that point is just hard fixed shit. no flexibility

Math is racist, don't you know!

Im not sure about that, as an EE, I have used lin alg a lot for circuit analysis but you need to know diff. eq. as well which relies heavily on calc concepts.

I know at my school, for EEs it goes calc1>calc2>Linalg/diffeq>calc3, but for everyone else it goes calc1>calc2>calc3>linalg/diffeq

To be fair, abolishing the requirement of algebra from non-STEM degrees isn't a terrible idea.

Because niggers were made to do either menial tasks or killing. White culture is not for them.

yes
t.snownigger

If you're too dumb to do basic math, you shouldn't be in college.

Algebra is a huge field, what do they mean exactly?

>t. nigger highschool dropout

They just need context.
youtube.com/watch?v=-of-FsuPCj4

>NPR supporting this

I am glad I never donated and I hope they just fade into Oblivion due to lack of funding.

standards should never be lowered, it decreases the value of the degrees.

That's what happened to High School Diplomas, they handed them out to dindu hoodlums to get rid of them, and now a HS diploma means nothing.

My school path was calc1>calc2>multivarLinear (cant take in either order or at same time, i took multivar first)>Diffeq (bc included a little bit of PDEs

I've also seen diffeq/linear algebra courses be offered as one single course.

I actually found calc to be easier than algebra. Although I definitely applied myself more to calc because it was a lot of material for a 5 week summer class.

Of course it's one of the most failed courses in Community Colleges. You are expected to have completed Algebra in High School, if not at the end of Middle School. People who take it at the Community College level are taking remedial classes.

Assuming a recipe calls for something to be microwaved for 5 minutes in an 800 watt microwave, how long should you microwave it for in a 650 watt microwave?

w1 * t1 = w2 * t2
800 * 5 = 650 * x
4000 = 650 * x
etc

How do people have trouble with Algebra in college? I might get middle school or at worst high school but holy shit college?

i perfer linear mixed with differential equations

Where I go, practically every class you take in your first 2 years is a weeder either by being tough or by having shittons of busy work nobody wanted to do. That being said UChem1 is the most failed followed closely by Calc 2

I dunno man math's pretty hard
>algebra
Oh nevermind, dumb niggers

But college degrees are far more specific than highschool.

>hurrdurr counting and math r fer dumdumbs
>see capitalist shit if i have 5 pieces of food and i eat them all then where did all the food go wtF?

For us lin alg/diff eq was offered as "accelerated" meaning you could take them as 8 week offerings and get done both in 1 semester which is what I did, but you could also take them as semesterlong courses as most non engineering majors didnt need both necessarily.

Uchem? Is that Orgo?

I'm a PhD chemist and I fucking hate math. I had such a hard time with algebra and had to go to the office hours all the time.

Calculus is fun tier though.

>series are hard
Just wait until you hit complex algebra.

If anyone is interested in getting better at maths, here's a good reading list

I tutored at community college 90% of peoples problems came from not doing the homework not seeing the variations of problems that could be on a test and then bombing the test and dropping out

Nah its how most people shortened University Chemistry 1, which is literally first semester chemistry

>Imagine being a brainlet with below average logic and creativity.
Programming requires far above average creativity and logic. A particular combination that only a select few ubermensch males are fortunate to be born with.

There is a reason why women and other subhumans can't program. KYS.

I took it five years ago as an accelerated course.

I'm reviewing some of the subject matter right now, it's not as hard as I remember.

geology fag here. Calc 2 was our weed out class

I was completely the opposite, people think differently. The full article elaborates that the community college cuck wanted to replace algebra with statistics. Seems fine to me. The marketplace of admissions will judge whatever they do.

>subhumans can't program
hello sir kindly do the needful and revert your post

Its not even hard. If you can't do algebra just apply at mcds right now

ITT : STEMautists who think they're geniuses for understanding middle-school mathematics
Not all majors need to know that shit, waste of time and energy to make it mandatory

I knew there was a reason why i hated math

a nigger getting a HS diploma is like taking home the Special Olympics Gold medal. It feels good; but at the end of the day, they're still fuckin' retarded.

>calculus is hard

Fucking how?

>Find derivative of x^2
move the 2 down, it's 2x

>find integral of x^2
it's x^3/3

>find triple integral of x^2
Do it 3 times

Wow so hard...

Yes, keep dropping standards and wondering why your population is literally retarded.

I think it also depends on your major/interests. For me, studying Electrical Engineering, outside electromagnetics ill never touch calc3 material but for Mechanical Engineering people it may be more relevant

>give niggers free education
>realize you can't educate them
>just say you educated them

The US really is on a downward spiral

>What's an Atom
>Muthafugga, I dunno

based Vietnamese girl, kek