Someone put a brown bag over Sarah Huckabee Sanders ugly mug

Conservacunt is ugly af lmao good job voting against your gender interests

One eye on the press, one eye on the streets

> It's ok to fat shame if she's a conservative

This is why we ignore all your faggy rules. You're the ultimate hypocrites.

what women believe is in their self-interest is solipsistic and short-sighted. they're the ones geocoding the white races.

I'd pathetically bust on her face just out of respect for her and her father.

>acting like you wouldn't hump that innie

>still calls things faggy after shilling for a picture like OP's
Many such cases. Sad

Why is she press secretary? A hot woman would do so much better for Trump and his message

i cant imagine this is natural, right? like a stroke or something did this

>innie
On her muffin top?

i can't wait until everyone in america is brown and only democrats get elected

Not shilling for anyone. I agree she's a fat, ugly pig. But I also don't spend hours a day calling people on Sup Forums sexists for doing the same.

I would love fuck her.

He should hire lauren southern

I prefer orange people and aipac

Liberals only hate her because she's married and has children EWWW.

No you just think left wing people have a problem with fat shaming and then call things queer because everything is queer
Beetus

TRIGGERED LIBTARDS SNOWFLAKES FREEDOM

Fap fap faaaaaaaaaaaaaap

I'm most looking forward to seeing if pundits and SNL will hone in on her facial disfigurement, or even acknowledge it.

i think she's probably scum but w/e. eat it amerifats.

Polyjuice potion is wearing off...

You can really tell that by not looking it up. Why are you searching for a wedding band? Is this supposed to make me like her? Or feel less sorry for her family?

Pure irony. You know you've drunk the fool aide once you fap over this image

She was appointed because she's basically immune to criticism. She's female, ugly, overweight and has a lazy eye

So Jew, which neocon kike should he pick.

Liberals literally invented the term. That you would even deny this fact is proof you are embarrassed of how pathetic your allies are.

Im not generally one who goes and freaks out about words. Youre making this too difficult. It's all in the protocols and the right is wholly zionist. You can cover all your bases with that. Fat people and gays and snowflakes i literally cant be bothered. Because it's caused all by one thing. Your side needs zionism and with that comes all the other shite

Trump is baiting libs and feminists to fat shame her. The moment they do it in en masse, they destroy their own message and get called out for their fake ideology.

I don't think Liberals give a shit about her. They'd probably love her actually cause she's fat and ugly.

Not every liberal is a SJW instersectionist feminist friend

I want her to peg me so bad. She looks like a rough woman

Maybe you're the one exception but there is no denying your side are the thought police. Just look up any article on Sup Forums if you need evidence of that.

She is the type you impregnate to create alpha Chads

Pointing out hypocrisy in this manner only makes you look like a faggot snowflake, as right as you may be, though not in this case since being fat was never initially mentioned.

Harry Potter references! The height of intellectual discourse! kys you leftist re dd it fag

>mock Sarah Huckabees appearance
>A-OK
>mock Kellyanne Conways appearance
>A-OK

>mock Maxine Waters appearance
>YOU'RE A HIDEOUS RACIST
>mock Pelosis appearance
>YOU'RE AN AWFUL SEXIST

Huh... Really makes you think

> b-b-but OP didn't specifically use the word fat!

kys

>Pointing out hypocrisy in this manner
>We know we're hypocrites
>We know we're liars
>We know we endorse pedophilia
>We know we endorse the Party's acts of murderous treason
You're day will come, faggot. Don't you worry about that. Jerk off to pictures of Kwame and King Nigger while you still can.

Dumbass have you not seen the 400 lbs sjw hoof monsters running around?

> Pointing out my logical inconsistencies makes you a faggot snowflake!

Another flawless left wing argument lol

>Maxine Waters
No one was"allowed" to say how much hillary resembled a emperor palpatine

Love this woman. Top notch waifu material. Seen plenty uglier women that ride that pussy pass. KYS Michelle.

True, but what were people called when they would make fun of Hillary? Oh yeah, "sexist".

Basically all (R) people are fair game, and all (D) result in being labeled an -ist, if you even dare to criticize their actions or philosophies.

So true

She looks retarded

Its a bait to catch liberals being misogynistic and fat shamers.

Trump moves in story arcs, always the best for the last act