Front page of website used to send money to incarcerated criminals

>front page of website used to send money to incarcerated criminals

You can't make this shit up.

At least they're honest.

pretty common here in georgia, but it's what happens when you believe everyone is the same and we all bleed red or whatever

i remember when charles Barkley was telling richard spencer "all your grandkids are gonna be brown", boy he was right about that

Wonder which one of those two is in prison

>one
I see three negros there

Lol 6% of kids in Georgia are mixed raced, a good amount of which are multiracial Hispanics many why do you ancedote?

Man and this Charles Barnsley must be one smug bitch non whites are very arrogant nowadays huh?

This. I swear people come here just to project their cuckold fetishes

LOL would not be a surprise.

i live near atlanta and it is common there and the suburbs sadly enough. i'd say probably 10-15% of the white women here are having black babies.

also most hispanics are not identifying as "mixed race" but they are included in the white number for the most part. i used to book people in juve and a lot of the hispanic kids who were in trouble were counted as whites

Kek

Yea but Hispanic is still separated. And my 6% claim is verifiable.

Oh in the suburbs? Still probably wrong. But probably more race mixing than rural Georgia.

Yea, no shit. I been trying to get with this girl for 13 fucking years and she still dates niggers to this fucking day. Has two little half-baboons running around. They beat her, steal her money, and everything else but she still runs back to 'em. No matter how many times I try, how much I offer to get her to be by my side, always to the nigger.

I bet if I got the reverse Michael Jackson treatment she'd be all over my fucking cock, just because I'd be a fucking nigger then.

lol liberal white women

that's because rural georgia is mostly black and they have no one else to date

LOL 13 years, you must be one beta ass motherfucker.

What I said there is less mixing in rural Georgia faggot.

obviously there is going to be less mixing in homogenous areas

but the areas that are like roughly 66% white, 33% black will have the most mixing i find.

of course in a rural black county where the population is 95% black there will be little mixing because the chances aren't there.

Yea the Mississippi delta has always been majority black(2/3rds or more)and there is almost no mixing and all white pupils go to segregation academies

Use statistical atlas

Saving my virginity for her.

kys you're self

This would have been an initiative of privately-owned prisons. A prisoner is a financial asset to them. They want their prisoners to have cash so they can spend it in the prison. Private prisons spent millions of dollars lobbying for three-strikes laws in California, for example.

Why? She's used.

Are you guys fucking DENSE?

>In the face of adverse circumstances, maintaining a connection to home can help make life a little better. Access Corrections is dedicated to offering the technologies and services that let you provide assistance to and stay in touch with your loved one in a number of ways. Through our Secure Deposits service, you can quickly and easily deposit spending money into his or her trust fund, and our Secure Mail program lets you send real-time messages and photos. We also offer resources for meeting court-related financial obligations. With our Secure Payments program, you or your loved one can readily make probation, parole and court ordered payments.
>Since our inception in 2007, we’ve focused squarely on corrections.

The point of the company is to send money to people in correctional facilities. Kill yourselves you stupid plebs.

sage