What makes a man vote Democrat? Lust for gold? Power?

Pussy

union thuggery
jealousy
greed
laziness
malevolence

Cowardice, ignorance, fear, anger, self-righteousness, and peer pressure.

The same things that make a man vote republican.

A pussy between his skinny chick legs.

/thread

This. They are huge pussies

belief in doing the right thing

a man? theyve grown so used to acting like women to fuck women, its what they believe now

Waaa mom look how cool and smart I am for not believing in mainstream politics! I think next election I will not vote so aids skrillex gets to decide, after all I don't agree with 100% of what they say so why vote for them LOL

>What makes a man vote Democrat?
Everyone who votes Democrat is simply a dumb motherfucker. That is the entire and only reason anyone is liberal.

Cause he died and the state still used his name to vote for themselves

Brainwashing. Growing up under the California liberal education system I was taught how evil Republicans are, how bad war is and how bad the white man is and how great democrats, women, and minorities were. I grew up, realized all were shit, and now I'm conservative as fuck. Jewelry failed.

People don't realize that they have been getting lied to for decades. We have to wake them all up! It's that simple.

Foreign* pussy.

>Thinking democrats and republicans aren't the same thing

I will say I prefer some liberals, that care about animals and those that were against the "1%" (Jews) were misled but somewhat on the right track. Better than usury loving republikikes/lolbergtarians.

Single mothers

>How bad war is
Not wrong per say, considering the past century has been mainly wars for international jewry to bring other nations to heel.

I was fed the bullshit of "muh 6 million" throughout high school, and even then I knew it was bullshit, but it's just as bad.

A lifetime of being deprived from the necessary red pills of life.

This is what happens when you pussify education, and scare away all men from being teachers because "pedo!"

this is what happens when you single-motherhood the bedrock of society that is the family.

This is what happens when you care more about filling Mr Bernstein-Bankowitz' pockets than becoming good honest working people and convince children they have to go to Liberal Arts Indoctrination Centers.

delusion

I don't vote for anyone because I don't feel like my views are represented by any popular party. I also believe that democracy is a distraction and an illusion of choice manipulated by the Zionists to perpetuate division. Republican, Democrat, they are both disgusting organizations that will only bring about ruin so long as their stranglehold on the American political system persists.

Even if a politician I don't like (All of them) gets elected, that just means that their failures and the decline of our economic and moral state will push people towards the ideals and political policies I enjoy.

Your dickflap dress

I agree with you brother but then you pick the closest, it's better than having the democrats

Typically his proclivity for "hotdogs" and "pizza"

HRTs and having their dick lopped off by some midevil surgeon wanting to be published.

black cocks.

On the contrary having the democrats is the best case scenario, as strange as it sounds. The system will never be fixed naturally because it is slow and bloated and corrupt. The only way to implement radical change is through a physical and mental revolution. In order to encourage dissent against the liberals we need them to be in power so that their authority and association with the state will have them condemned by the masses as their policies become more extreme.

Everyone hates the current government for one reason or another, and being in power just makes you the target of blame. This is why the pendulum keeps swinging back and forth, we keep one party in power for a while then switch because we've associated them with our government for so long we grow sick of them. The only way to break the cycle is for one party to get consistently re-elected until the country resembles a one-party state.

Belief that "fairness" is more important than working and outwitting others for something

It's really very, very contrary to Darwin and the survival of the fittest. That's why progressivism breeds weak and timid societies.

You will now read everything in this thread in Zapp Brannigan's voice.

Impotent rage

Mental illness.

Political ideology. The same reason someone votes Republican.

Not making over 45k a year.

underrated

estrogen

Brain damage

Common sense.

mental illness

being a welfare nigger/spic

Birth Defects

Guilt

>What makes a man vote Democrat?
Typically they got beat up at the bus stop or were victimized in some way, so they seek a nanny state government to take care of their faggoty little asses, and protect them from others who are tougher than they are. Which is just about everybody else.

Literally, "making bad decisions in life". Crying for daddy government to save them.