Bill Nye: Gender and Race are not real

>Bill Nye says there is no race (it's a human construct) and that gender isn't real

Holy fuck lads, has Bill gone off the deep end?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/bill-nye-says-race-is-a-human-construct-gender-isnt-real.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mY1ZrJB2sQ
faculty.washington.edu/tathornt/SISG2015/lectures/assoc2015session05.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's right u know
pretty much all gender and race scientificians agree

Shit, evolution is bigoted as fuck

>no such thing as race
>23andme can identify my heritage based on my genetics
>no such thing as race

How are these people so fucking retarded?

Civilization doesn't exist

Sweet now I'm not a racist sexist bigot any more!

If there's no such thing as race, then why is that all they talk about? Why do we differentiate by race in college admissions? Why do whites and asians have to score so much higher to get into college? Oh right. Race doesn't exist unless it serves a leftist agenda for how society should function.

Kill them all.

I think ever application to everything from work to school should be 100% blind.

No name, no race, no sex.

Truly, no liberal will have issue with this, right?

he looks like a dummy

Race and Gender are not real. They are social constructs. But if you try to insult me, you better believe it
> muh racism
> muh sexism
> muh transphobia

BILL NYE THE BACHELORS IN ENGINEERING GUY

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

Pretty sure all he has is a Bachelors in Mechical Engineering, hardly an expert at anything other than being a showman

He was originally a party clown.

At least not in Canadistan

>no race
>digests lactose

But he has a bowtie guys

That means he knows what he is talking about

Bill Bye the Tell People Whatever They Want to Hear Guy

Bill Nye wants to put climate change deniers in concentration camps and exterminate old people to save the environment. He is literally this century's Hitler.

if race and gender aren't real, then it must be impossible to be a racist or a sexist

therefore hating niggers and faggots is not immoral

fucking leaf

Humans don't exist, we're only animals, let's go back to caves

No name is a good idea. If a college has to choose between admitting two people named Kylie and Lamoniqueeshaneequa who to you think they'll pick?

i would give both of my nuts to sniff her asshole through a kaleidoscope

Under blind rules I doubt Lamoniqueeshaneequa would have even got put in the running for a spot.

He also tried standup and was very bad at it.

It's only a matter of time before college biology departments are banned for "racism" and "sexism" for teaching biology. Marxists have been trying to memory hole the science of biology because it contradicts their ideology.

>tfw no hapa gf to sit on your face and let you smell her butt

>her

>fake scientist says scientific fact not real

are humans real?

everything but the eyes

Social construct.

You wanna be a shark, or a bat, maybe you identify as a water buffalo? That's fine!

race and gender doesn't exist, but evil cis white males do you fucking white male. racist bigot. fuck white people. fuck drumpf

Holy shit fuck this bandwagoning loser. He is desperately attempting to remain relevant and he clings to latest trend among his nostalgic millennials to remain on their good side. Never mind the actual ludicrous ideas that could only spread on something as accessibly cancerous as the internet, he's just parroting the narrative he thinks will gain him the most popularity. He has and will only ever be a pathetic showman, not a scientist. Someone who has no actual values or beliefs, but parasitically attaches to the first cultural idea that will benefit him the most. He was somewhat innocent during the science guy days presenting scientific ideas with fun and humor, but now he's just pitifully, and so painfully unaware just how much of a sellout he has become.

How can trannies identify as trannies if gender isn't real?

Also forensic anthropoligists can tell if you are a mongoloid, caucasoid, or negroid from just your bones/skull. Also they could tell your sex.

What 'social construct' means is that both the word we use and the set of phenomena It defines are arbitrary. Turns out that every word and definitions are like that even those about unquestionably real entities, so everything is a social construct including gravity, atoms, my phone. Which means that there is no difference between the sentence "X is a concept" and "X is a social construct". The "social construct" argument is moot.

>gender and race arent real
>now let me tell you about white male privilege

>Science is based on what?
Metrics.

>Who determines the values of metric units?

This is why things like climate change contain a cognitive dissonance that infuriates rational people even if they don't understand why it does.

BECAUSE MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE BY THE ACT OF MAN'S OBSERVATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cars aren't real. It's just a collection of metal bits. The whole idea of a car is a social construct.

All collections of metal bits are the same.

Checked for truth

Cuckingham nye

watch this episode on netflix and notice what is missing.
youtube.com/watch?v=8mY1ZrJB2sQ
#shillnyethesciencegoy

Its called science you fucking pleb. Go back to praying to your spaghetti monsters.

Tips. Peace out

If
dubs
he
gets
leukemia.

Shill Nye the Science Goy knows he serves the Jew saturnaliaists, he is just following orders.

Thing is, I agree with him. Gender is made up bullshit. 100%. It's cultural. "My feelings" are never relevant. They are not quantifiable. Your feelings are not a statistic or state of being, and not something to be respected by other people. So in that regard, I agree completely. Gender is completely made up.

Race ultimately doesn't exist since it's arbitrary groupings, but there is such a thing as groups of animals being similar to one another and sharing similar genetics and all of that. The idea that they belong to distinct "races" that are able to be categorized is demonstrably false, though. In other words, you could compare two people from mexico and try to point to genetic similarities between the two for some argument or purpose, but to say that you can definitively prove that they're "Mexican" is impossible because there is no concrete criteria for it, same as "White".

Race isn't real though... It's a made up term we use instead of the proper term which would be sub-species

Gender is another thing altogether. It used to be a stand in for the term sex but recently has been hijacked and now means fuck all.
So the real solution to that is to just stop using the word and just ask people what their sex is instead of their gender

You know who else has a bowtie???? Doctor Who

>racists think they're smarter than Doctor Who and Bill Nye the Gender Science Guy-Identifying Humyn

Denying biology and scientific fact is now considered to be progress. Keep it up leftists, we will be in the dark ages in no time.

this is semantics and neo-marxist newspeak, not science.

Is it already the next Olympics when anyone who identifies as a woman can compete in women's series?
Easy money for "ladies" with testicles.

No luck,
So if bone marrow is not compatible between race, what happens with mixed race kids.
Are they only compatible with their parents or they become compatible with both?

Weak bait senpai

>Race isn't real though... It's a made up term we use instead of the proper term which would be sub-species

Problem being that sub-species is a garbage classification. People fight over it all the time, because it's 100% subjective. The only reason it isn't an even bigger problem is that anthroplogists don't often get into huge debates about eradication due to subspecies classification, or it would also be debunked.

Classification groups need an "anchor" or point in order to matter. Something that actually separates them distinctly into different groups. Subspecies does not have that. It's subjective and loosely agreed upon by anthropologists. If anyone cared to actually challenge it, it would be binned as pseudoscientific.

they have to hunt down another piece of mystery meat with alike genetics. No wonder organ harvesting is so profitable.

Not an argument, faggot ass leaf.

>gender isn't real
>looks inside pants
Hmm, so what am I looking at here?
Also what kind of """scientist""" would deny simple observable facts like the existence of subspecies'? Are Galapagos Finches racist too?

bump

He's right though. Race is basically made up. Gender roughly corresponds to sex in English, so English speakers assume they're interchangeable when in many languages they're not, it's just a lingual construct. Neither race or gender are very useful scientifically speaking.

>Gender is made up bullshit
>My feelings are never relevant
>They are not quantifiable
>It's cultural
>I completely agree
>My feelings are not a state of being and not something to be respected
>It's arbitrary groupings
>There are such things as groups

Kek. The lack of self awareness is the irony of unintentional satire.

Science called. It said to tell you you're full of shit and don't fucking know what you're talking about.

He's right.
>species/subspecies is real but race is a construct of the Perfidious Anglo to justify stripmining the planet
>sex is real but gender is a construction of feminist social 'scientists' in the 1980s.

meanwhile, in the world of politics

The thin you have to understand is that his field of education and expertise is mechanical engineering, and only at the Bachelor's level. He does not to my knowledge have a Masters Degree that he actually earned, and hasn't ever written any substantial or impactful papers. All of his PHDs are honorary, that is he didn't work for them and universities gave them to him as an indication of respect for teaching retarded kids grade school science.

He is not a geneticist, evolutionary biologist, sociologist, or anthropologist and he isn't even really a mechanical engineer because to my knowledge he has never actually applied those skills to anything constructive.

>GENDER ISN'T REAL

>SJW GENDERIDENTITY FAGS BTFO

LOL

So you're fine taking Jamals bits and pieces after your accident?

Great, enjoy dying.

>Science populist has a populist opinion aligned to the majority of people who give him views and therefore money

Color me surprised.

>there is no race (it's a human construct)
There is no such thing as humans. It's a non dairy construct. You're all worms.

>sex is real but gender is a construction
Gender has always been exactly the same thing as sex, which is controlled by they two possible sets of sex chromosomes, right up until libtards decided that science was "racist" and made up a new definition.

There are two genders: male and female, dictates by XY or XX chromosome patterns, respectively.

If you were trying to make a point, you failed miserably.

Jesus christ, it's alarming how much of an arrogant leftist twat you just sounded like. "Science" didn't call. Your own conclusions called. Science doesn't have some kind of innateness to it.

What exactly did you want to prove with these groupings? Are you impressed that they separated them into color categories for your retarded mind? Does it make you believe that the races are "defined" this way? That it is some kind of objective classification? I know this is Sup Forums and you're used to people caving in after posting some vague chart or "sciencey" picture, but you're going to have to do better than some sassy one liner and a picture and actually prove your point.

Quite the opposite. I'm saying Jamal and John Snow are different subspecies, possibly even different species.

Have you seen his standup? I wouldn't call him an expert at that either

If anything, what we view as the races are more akin to subspecies

Great. Now we can get rid of affirmative action

Thank you for proving my point.

My apologies.

He's talking literally you morons. Using the distinctions make sense in real life but that doesn't mean the idea's are literally real.

Sorry to break it to you, but race is real. but humans are one race and that's that.

wut

thoughts are not a material thing even if it describes something in reality.

>how can our eyes be real if mirrors aren't real

God, I hope your wife's boyfriend beats you to death and uploads the footage to LiveLeak.

So gender and race are just thoughts?

>134491984
(((scientificians)))

Found you a .pdf to read so you can know why he posted that
2 second google
Looks like a good read
faculty.washington.edu/tathornt/SISG2015/lectures/assoc2015session05.pdf

>hey bill, if race and gender are 'social construct', then so is 'human rights'

They describe an observation that we have made. The observations could be right 100% but that doesn't mean the idea is a physical thing.

We're observing physical, measurable differences....

You're weak ass shit requires no rebuttal you fucking faggot

If there is no such thing as race then there is no such thing as racism.

If there is no such thing as gender then feminism is also not needed.

Prove me wrong. You can't, because I'm right.

which you can only describe with ideas

that bitches name couldn't fit on any application

So what's the problem with that?

Everything is only described using ideas. What is your point?