I noticed some really odd art has popped up around my city. Pedo swirls, "new flesh" written all over the place...

I noticed some really odd art has popped up around my city. Pedo swirls, "new flesh" written all over the place, and of course pizza. I'll post more, just wanted to get this started.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/itsaliveandhungryas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck_Face
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does that say "new flesh" .... jesus christ

This makes me want to kill pedophiles. When does the purge start?

I feel like people are just hoping on the pizzagate aesthetic for lulz at this point

The artists' instagram: www.instagram.com/itsaliveandhungryas
Feel free to look through there guys, I'll take a few more pictures if possible but this is a treasure trove of fucked up shit. This is too close to home

We're controlled and owned by pedos. They're in entertainment, in government, in religion, in police, in every aspect of fucking society.
One day a holy rain will come and wash away all this fucking sewage.

I am hoping that's the case, just thought I'd put it out there. Even so if that's the case they're fucking disgusting edgelords making a mockery of abused children

went through his gram, a shit ton of pizza and triangle spirals. probably a LARP tho?

Bump

Another one

Pedo swirl eyes... with 20 bucks underneath

Some of the posts have #pizzalords on them, too. From this page: instagram.com/itsaliveandhungryas

Sorry everything is sideways, mobilefag right now and my phone is dying

the IG connects to a Beechwood Doughnuts.. wonder if this place likes pizza too

A lot of graff artists think they're cool and edgy and like making weird fucked up characters like this. Not shutting your idea down at all, but I knew a lot of these losers and it's just a thought

Definitely, I guess I'm just posting in case anyone sees connections I haven't. You never know at this point.

new flesh probably his tagger name and his art looks trash like all the others

Dont you have any street smarts Sup Forums?

AFAIK Beechwood is fine, I've had their donuts and they're delicious so they better not be made with some spirit cooking shit

yeah other than that pic there was nothing really suspicious. the new.flesh IG is creepy and weird though

The pentagrams are disturbing

>soy boy
kekd

oh fuckfuckfuck. so the new.flesh IG says he drew inspiration from another person who goes by 'nastyneckface" on instagram

look what he has to say

I'm now convinced there's something here

Tony Podesta would love that. Ugh

Convinced me too. Couldn't find anything weird about "blue light paradise", code? Place?

Are you guys retarded? Neckface has being doing skate art for fucking years, he just has a weird style.

>og master of pizzagating

yeah this is arty types mocking ewo-posters. nothing here guaranteed, will take a look anyway though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck_Face