When the old King dies soon...

When the old King dies soon, will he lead the Saudis to glory or be the reason this about 70 years old country will fall apart again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-sector_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your country is inevitably doomed. None of you work, you have the most retarded religion ever and your money was all stolen and pissed away.

Most of the Islamic world, is set for a collapse in the near to mid future.

>we don't work
Thanks to Roosewelt and Aziz the third, we spent our time at Ivy League universities instead of low wage jobs you have to do.

>retarded religion
Fastest growing-retarded religion*, dear butthurt cuckristian.

>Stolen and pissed away
We sold you oil and you paid the price for it. And yes, some say we piss money, which is kinda true for now.

Silly faggots, none of this shit is going nowhere until you fat fucks stop being so dependent on oil, which will never happen inshallah.

>most of the Islamic world by mid future
So you mean the entire planet?

Hello CAIR

>faggots
That's forbidden here. Faggotry is legal in the UK tho.

>fat fucks
We do get fat by the age of 65 indeed

>dependent on oil
You depend on it therefore we get the money.
Telling the drug dealer he depends on drugs is a little retarded Mr.Bong.

I know we are powerful and France is basically our colony. But you knew that already Francois didn't you? We bought you too and you took then money like any westerner.

But I'm more interested in the internal future of Saudi Arabia. I hope the heir will bring us prosperity

Well, desu yes my nigger, but the Islamic world will be among the first, through war, low-IQ, low education, terrorism, religious extremism, collapse of oil industry, failure to successfuly get your citizens off NEETBUX, etc.
All your countries will eventually become what Yemen and Syria are today.

Well that was easy.

We colonized you too. In 50-100 years money is no object. Ideology is. Islam has conquered many countries in only a few hundred years. And few could snap out of our godly grasp. But you keep on telling you these "Muslims are barbaric therefore they won't succeed"-memes. The other Anglos do the same. Period.

I do not fear for Islam, we are 2cnd best in total numbers and outgrow anyone.
We Sauds are the center of Islam though, I wonder if the throne heir is ready to keep it that way. That's the only thing i want to discuss really.
Not your weareadyingcivilisation-memes. They bore every Muslim on this board.

You didn't expect me to read the picture you posted did you?

>I could never criticize Islam or the royal family so I need to have a discussion about it indirectly using reverse psychology

Your country is one of the very few countries I consider structurally evil. As opposed to places like Russia where mere failings of human nature run rampant.

>we are structurally evil
Said by a swede, it's actually a compliment
I guess you know why.

>Russians run rampant
They took the Crimea back-which was a step to manhood (something you swedes never understood) which means they actually try things for their people. The Crimea belongs to the the tartars though and the kaukasus is also Muslim clay.

Thank you for posting though, way more fun than the Anglos

look at his face, is this face of a fucking genius?

You'll always be a dirty sandnigger and never a superior white.

only if the new king is not a usa/israel puppet or a wahabi cunt

Your economy is still based on primal ressources exportations right^
Fall apart.

what about tourism and agriculture?

I preach nature.
Though you're better at what you do than christians. I cannot appreciate your religion.
What we have now has nothing to do with the natural order. Rather a way to submit us.
You're a goyim too and you don't even know.
Israel is the dog on the leashe there and the US backs your ass against their lapdog as long as you take that petro dollar.

Guy plays video games for 10 hours a day in his compound. Most of his "genius' is thanks to very well paid US contractors.

As a person, he's a big dick. Nobody in the El Saud family likes or respects him. When the old king dies Prince Mo will likely get deposed and arrested by the 1st branch who were supposed to be the next-in-line and were usurped, twice now.

Unless the Saudi Aramco IPO happens or the Yemeni war turns around I doubt this guy lasts the decade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-sector_theory

That's not even the right one my bad.
Anyway.
It's better to transform the ressources than just selling them.
Tourism is a meme economy and agriculture is more about substaining your country than making it rich.
The us is one of the rare economy that is auto sufficient

The Saudis will be fine so long as the oil money keeps coming. That or someone gets fed up with their antics, but that doesn't seem on the horizon.