Sup Forums IS TURNING TO SHIT

I HAVE HAD IT WITH ((((1 POST BY THIS ID)))) SHILLS SHITTING UP THIS BOARD AND SLIDING ALL IMPORTANT DISCUSSION.
NEWFAGS AND T_D KEKS: LEARN HOW TO USE FILTERS, LEARN HOW TO SAGE, LEARN HOW TO REPORT.

YOU IMBECILES FALL FOR THE BAIT EACH AND EVERY TIME. AT LEAST INFINITYNIGGERS HAVE GOOD MODERATION TO PREVENT THIS TYPE OF SHIT.

apply for a mod job

>1 post by this ID

I've been on and off of Sup Forums recently because of shit threads.

>Implying Hiro doesn´t want the board to be like it is
Guess why he reintroduced the meme flags which are used by shills 8/10 times.

Nigger are you retarded?

Fuck off, Sup Forums is not a serious board. Stop taking this shit seriously

Maybe it's shit because you post shit threads like this.

>Sup Forums is satire
Nigger off yourself, this board was made for Sup Forumstards who wanted to talk about race realism and the JQ.

>implying this is the only thread i made today
All good threads got slid within minutes.

>im fed up with Sup Forums having meaning less threads shitting up the board
>here is my meaningless thread that shits up Sup Forums
instead of whining just make better threads yourself. for every shill post you see make 2 quality posts in return

Sup Forums is good because it is shit.

You may laugh at my reasoning but it is true

Niggah, you are so autistic that not even Sup Forums can contain you.

>for every shill post you see make 2 quality posts in return
I would have to make 2 threads every minute to achieve that goal.

No, Sup Forums was better a year ago. With the Trump election, JIDF / Shareblue shills started hitting this board in full force.

If you don´t agree with me on this issue, you are blind and a lost cause.

>Everyone who don't agree with me is a lost cause.

Grow up, you turbo man child.

>there are no shills here, goy
>nothing to see here
>everything is fine, the board quality totally didn´t change
Yeah you´re a kike.

That's what they want. To lower the quality so that people stop visiting.
Do your part, make the thread you want to see.

I never said that the board quality isn't shit.
In fact it has always been shit.
Which is why it's great, but you are too paranoid to see that.

>I HAVE HAD IT WITH ((((1 POST BY THIS ID)))) SHILLS SHITTING UP THIS BOARD
Then stop replying to my obvious b8 threads faggot.
I literally repost the same threads every morning, and most of them are still going after I get off work.
It works because you people are so fucking stupid you keep replying to them, the exact same text, day after day.

>Which is why it's great
You are delusional

>but you are too paranoid to see that
What is that supposed to mean? Are you denying that paid shills exist? Because 8pol has proven that.

>Then stop replying to my obvious b8 threads faggot.
I am not replying, i report and hide. Most bait threads land in my filter anyways. If you post bait threads, you should off yourself, pathetic scum.

maybe under posts where it says "R: 15 / I: 3" etc. it could also say "OP: xxx" where xxx is the number of replies by the OP
such a feature could improve the board by letting us see "R: 300 / I: 50 / OP: 0" threads and ignore them

I was thinking about it and I also have a few ideas. If we could get the mods to up the auto sage rate for threads that the OP has abandoned. Also a half an hour cool down for starting new threads would tone down the spam and slow the board down to a sane pace again. If we could get a bot filter that would also be fantastic.

That's why we Sage bullshit threads

Smart. An auto filter for 1post by OP threads as an option would be nice too.

>Also a half an hour cool down for starting new threads
don't forget that shills often have proxies or will reset their modems to escape banning anyway, so restricting legitimate users is not a good idea
cool down should be at most 5 minutes
super-active threads can easily hit bump limit within 10 minutes, the OP needs to be able to create new breads when this happens

Mods are part of the problem tho

Summerfags are cancer

B-b-but no one wants to play with me when I post and they are political post too and good.

Stop shitting up the board with your whiney threads.

t. shill who dislikes that someone brings attention to his work

We need Meta threads to keep this under control. Go fuck yourself.

this
there is nothing but slide and bait threads on this fucking board now.

It would at least stop phone posters from being able to mass slide. It would also make (((them))) have to work a little harder for their shekels.

im feeling it too. god i hate leafs.

I suppose the cool down could be dependent on the number of threads you currently have under bump limit
that way you can still make a new thread if your old one reaches bump limit, even if it's only 5 minutes later