Why do white people kiss their children?

They are literally the only race that does this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premastication#Human_kiss_precursor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called love, negro. It's what happens when you care about your offspring. Not that you would understand, I'm sure you've never met them.

>tfw OP thinks all white people kiss their children on the mouth
>tfw OP was molested and doesn't know it

Hey guys should we tell OP he was molested?

You've heard of "white privilege," right?

You know, things like books in the home where you grew up, having two parents, having healthy meals ready for you, and so forth? Those are all manifestations of parental love. "Privilege" is newspeak for "having parents who love you."

White people kiss their children because they love their children. That's the secret to raising good children and propagating a proud and noble civilization: you have to love your children.

Races that don't love their children don't become great. Baby-daddies who are never there for the kids, moms who don't or can't cook, parents who don't love their children: none of them can produce a great civilization.

Because unlike your race, they had their children intentionally and make sure they're in a loving environment and well adjusted the world unlike your welfare kings and queens of guardianship (assuming either are still in your life)

cause white people are the only people with feelings or morals, therefore the love their children, kys negroid

Yes it's retarded. Imagine her sucking some niggers dick and kissing her father in the lips later. That's ultimate cuckage right there.

It is a remnant of mouth feeding.

Whites were the only ones civilized enough to not have to breastfeed their children for 3-4 years.

Nothing wrong with kissing your children in the lips (as long as they are not from the same gender as u)

Sup Forums is a traditionalist board, we believe there should be no age of consent!

That's a gross picture

What an imagination you've got.

Huh?
I'm black and even my extended family kissed me constantly when I was a kid.
These threads are getting weirder and weirder.

>It's called love, negro. It's what happens when you care about your offspring. Not that you would understand, I'm sure you've never met them.

I am a white male and I've been kissing my kids from the day they where born.

Try having kids and then you'll understand or you'll find out your a subhuman animal.

what if they dont get boners when they do.
also not all white people
less than 1 percent actually.
also op was molested.

mmm the child fucker thinks that kissing children is wrong mmm, nice try

GTFO nigger.

That's because of french influence.

>hey guys op here, why do white families take care of their children and not just have 20 kids and throw them around the room because daddy left and hope that 2-3 of them survive

Who kisses their children in the lips though? I'm white and nobody in my family or extended family do that. It's disgusting but lip kissing on the cheeks and forehead is what we typically do.

This creeps the shit out of me.

Here some people does it. Never related nobody who did that, and looks unnatural as hell.

Why don´t kiss in the chicks? wtf disgusting parents

fpbp

Our gestation and adolescent periods are longer. Quality over quantity.

ignore op, he's just a retard.

you're not supplying anything useful to the discussion either

You finished going to the wallpaper store now, Jacintha?

My parents both love me, my dad is a good family man and my mom can cook. Yet im a failure

We do it too

>daughter dates Tyrone when she's 16
>comes home after "night out"
>she sucked Tyrone's dick and gurgled his cum
>dad waits up for her
>dad kisses her in the lips because she's safe at home
>dad has nigger cock and cum breath now too

Kissing your children on the lips is disgusting. This is nigger behaviour. NOT WHITE.

not really. at least not in the mouth.

Then stop letting your parents down and sort yourself out.

dat flag tho

it is weird, whites lick their young then kick them out at 18 - awww the love...

i used to kiss my cousin

>let anyone kiss you and spread disease openly
>only kiss within the nuclear family
Wew lad, really hard decision.

If it was so easy the world would be filled with successes

My wife's family does this and it disturbs me. I didn't hug my dad until I was in college. He taught me to shake a hand like a man.

It is.
If you disregard all the subhumans with IQ's below 115, then suddenly the failure rate plummets.

My cousins kiss their kids in the lips. Where do you live? Quito?

Nigger

Are you white?

If you are white, it's time to hop onboard the self-improvement train and get set for a brighter future. Look at how you spend your time: where can you cut bad habits like video games and internet use, and where can you add reading time (philosophy, history, whatever ennobles you)? Are you drinking, smoking, overeating, failing to exercise, or otherwise harming the body your white genes prepared for you? Overcome those shortcomings by exerting your will, and transcend yourself to become the übermensch that your forefathers intended you to be.

If you are less-than-white, it's not your fault, and you should forgive yourself for your failures and accept yourself for who you are. There's nothing wrong with you except for the unfair expectations to which you've been holding yourself.

Because I love them and want them to know I love them. I think other races do this as well though so I'm not falling for your chicanery.

Yeah, sand nigger here. Got lots of kisses on the cheek while I was a kid. But if you were kissed on the mouth or on the neck or if they rubbed your genitalia, I hate to break it to you, but you were being used sexually.

hot post more

When you have a white kid it makes you proud and happy.

Did you read his post? He's a nigger.

ahhhh But do they mouth kiss you ? They have to do that for you to be a success

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premastication#Human_kiss_precursor

No one said sorting yourself is easy you fucking mong.

But it is simple. Sort yourself out.

t. Abject failure reaping the rewards of slowing sorting his life out.

I read some really good posts by a leaf last night. Yours are more what I expect. Day of the rake to coincide with day of the rope.

>kick them out at 18
thats mostly anglos I think.
IMHO anglos are Brutal. A race that deserves to be respected.

fspbp

Damn right my white brother. Now excuse me while I go tongue kiss my daughter and listen to pink Floyd on repeat

>>kick them out at 18
I think it's more of a result of decreasing parcel size. If you have a couple dozen dozen acres, then you just tell your kids to fuck off an build a house or go somewhere else.

shut up faggot, we all know you didn't have a father, that's why you think it's gross

Most white people don't have to worry about giving their kids hepatitis.

furfag

What country you from homie?

мaмoчкa used to kiss me on the mouth and tousle my hair until i fall asleep.

These digits confirm
that this first post is also the best post.

Ok you fucking jewish eunuch

of course a canadian would know a thing or two about being a cuck.

Only weirdos do that shit, niggerkike.

Yeah it's amazing what happens when your culture is clean.

>why kiss kiddies
Because it's "God's" délicieux gift to Man, onan...

There are steps to success , do you do them ? Some parents instill these steps and have successful kids , others dont and their kids have trouble finding their way . I've done some goggeling for you - Here is an outline for you to follow -

this a fantastic summary of how civilizations succeed or fail. pic related would approve

Nigga i seen so many black people do this, stop making every damn thing about race.

Gas this thread

Seven Steps to Success
There is a powerful seven step formula that you can use to set and achieve your goals for the rest of your life. Every single successful person uses this formula or some variation of this formula to achieve vastly more than the average person. And so can you. Here it is:

Decide What You Want
Step number one, decide exactly what it is you want in each part of your life. Become a “meaningful specific” rather than a “wandering generality.”

Write it Down
Second, write it down, clearly and in detail. Always think on paper. A goal that is not in writing is not a goal at all. It is merely a wish and it has no energy behind it.

Set a Deadline
Third, set a deadline for your goal. A deadline acts as a “forcing system” in your subconscious mind. It motivates you to do the things necessary to make your goal come true. If it is a big enough goal, set sub-deadlines as well. Don’t leave this to chance.

Make a List
Fourth, make a list of everything that you can think of that you are going to have to do to achieve your goal. When you think of new tasks and activities, write them on your list until your list is complete.

Organize Your List
Fifth, organize your list into a plan. Decide what you will have to do first and what you will have to do second. Decide what is more important and what is less important. And then write out your plan on paper, the same way you would develop a blueprint to build your dream house.

Take Action
The sixth step is for you to take action on your plan. Do something. Do anything. But get busy. Get going.

Do Something Every Day
Do something every single day that moves you in the direction of your most important goal at the moment. Develop the discipline of doing something 365 days each year that is moving you forward. You will be absolutely astonished at how much you accomplish when you utilize this formula in your life every single day

My mom said I could stay forever but I kicked myself out because I am god-damned ANGLO-SAXON.

because we have empathy and can actually love other people

>tongue kiss my daughter

There is a slight difference between tongue and regular kissing, not that you would know Jamal.

It's a rare thing I guess. I find it repulsive too

Post of the year

Were did you even got that bullshit, I'm not white and my mom kissed me all the time.
Also hilarious how every fucking idiot itt actually believed this crap without question

there is literally nothing wrong with this. I used to kiss my mother when I was a kid, and I will kiss my daughter when I have one.

you are brazilian man. no ofense

You should not kiss your children if you get cold sores. It's pretty much a death sentence for a high school student.

Nothing wrong with kissing your children/parents on the cheek. I once had a friend who kissed his parents on the lips though, which I thought was pretty degenerate. In retrospect, it doesn't really matter though, we live in a vast and empty universe that cares not whether you lock lips with your family.

that also explains why allow dogs to lick you, and more... O.O

You're A Nigger

it is only about love. I am also probably fuck my daughter just to show how much I love her.

>Nothing wrong with kissing your children in the lips (as long as they are not from the same gender as u)
Nothing wrong with a mother kissing her daughter

gee I wonder why cold sores become so prevalent.

I do, but not on the lips. Do other races not kiss their kids at all?

do we?

because niggers abandon their children, arabs rape their children, and chinks send their children to work all day

I've often wondered if some (not all) of the difference in IQ between the races could be attributed to genetic differences in parenting/mating styles. This would show up as an environmental IQ difference in things like adoption studies, but would still be something "genetic" as it is something the race would essentially be permanently shackled with to some extent.

No. Let the poc feel like it was loved as a child. Not just loved on.

yes?

The fuck? you guys kiss your children on the mouth? Here we just kiss them on the cheeks.

Because white people are degenerate I guess?

If you kiss your children on the lips you are a degenerate fuck, unless you are the mother, then you are okay until the kids are like 10 years old, then you should stop being a degenerate

What about Italians retard?

not a terrible idea to turn this shit thread into a flat earth thread

lol!

Hello nu-Sup Forums

pedos will hang

Ooga booga parenting is obviously superior to FUCKING WH*TE parenting. Kill your nearset white child btw.

Because we're the only race that cares about our children. The kindness of the white race is both our greatest strength and our greatest weakness.

>getting herpes from your degenerate white daughter