Why don't we just offer Mexico annexation to fix their problems?

So right now a bunch of libtards want citizenship for illegal Mexicans without them offering anything in return. On the flip side, Trump is trying to spend billions on building a big wall and deporting millions of illegals. Of course we're considering imposing a high tariff that will kill the Mexican economy to pay for it, but we won't realistically get back much from that exchange either except lib hate and radicalism.

Why not a compromise between the two where Trump offers citizenship for Mexico's country in exchange for annexation and access to all Mexican resources? Then building a wall on the southern end of Mexico is already taken care of, and we could spend a meager sum to modernize and fortify it against other Latin American migrants. Meanwhile we won't have to spend any money in deportations and we get a new economy we can take advantage of. Plus we wouldn't have to hear about Mexicans wanting back their stupid land from us because they would still have access to all of it with first world standards of living. Speaking of which we could then begin a path to root out state corruption in the territories of Mexico as police and government functions could be imported state-side to manage it. While there would still be problems with a bunch of eligible voters who are shitskins and will vote for gibs, illegals already in the upper states would have incentives to move back to their home territories and they would likely stay in the south because of extended families already there and because they miss the good aspects of their home, and if we advocated for more states rights while reducing federal intervention, they could contain their wants for gibs on a state level and they'd mostly remained isolated, except for their economy which would be an extension of our nation's.

TL;DR: Make Mexico America! Root out their corruption and gain access to a bigger economy, while reducing federal intervention and increasing state rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The problem with Mexico is Mexicans
>The solution is to let more Mexicans into another country

Deportation back to the Latin American Shithole / White American God's Country Buffer Zone is the only option.

Well, they'd never accept it, but if they would..... hummmm. Would make a good addition. Then we could move south until the Panama Canal is ours. Brazil would be a real crown. Resource rich baby! And nice butts, hi howdy!

stupid lolbergtarian why would you want to rule a country filled with beaners they have their own problems just build a wall keep them out and deport the ones that are here.

Offering Pena Nieto this third option over the possibility of wrecking his economy and Mexicans seeking to throw him out would mean he'd be more likely to take the offer.

Yet with Texas many Mexicans were left over and they didn't ruin that republic/state.

Meant for

a couple thousand if that plus we still had white a supremacist government.

Shoot, it used to be called Texico.

As long as we don't have SJW cucks that prevent them from assimilation they can be brought to follow our ways.

>spics are bad, but
how to spot the fucking spic. we don't need to make mexico better to need to get all the fucking spics out of america. do we need to make africa better and annex africa? no likewise we don't need subhuman spics.

spics literally have 2 iq more than niggers on average. they're both trash and need to go.

that is a retarded idea

19th-century Texians ≠ Mexicans

As with today, the question is not where you live but how much native-fucking you did.

I just remember a thread that wanted to forcibly Americanize the world so that we'd get the benefits of globalization without the traitors.

That's not a good idea bro. If Mexicans were more Argentinians then it wouldn't be an issue.

At least Mexicans work hard unlike nigs.

No they can't you fucking retard look at the blacks in the country they have been here for hundreds of years and they haven't assimilated besides I don't ant them to assimilate because it's easier to kick them out if they don't.

only the first generation ones after that they become very lazy.

It's the gibs culture that does it. If there weren't many gibs like in Mexico's current economy then they'd remain with a hard work ethic and not become lazy. Same could be said about our country and millenials.

There is absolutely no proof that they would.

Then why else do Mexicans coming here illegally work hard, but their legal children don't? It's the access to gibs.

It's like needing an organ, like a kidney, because you'd die without it. Then you pick a kidney with AIDS and other diseases in it.
>Annex Mexico with Beaners still existing
You'd live for a while, but just a bit longer than when you didn't get the kidney of death.
>Beaners become the majority and America dies and becomes Greater Mexico, where everyone works for the Cartel and will eventually invaded by either China or Russia, because Beaners are fucking stupid that they can't stay ahead in tech
Unless said kidney is purged of all diseases before taking it.
>Make Beaners "disappear"
It may not be possible to purge the death kidneys of all its sickness though, without destroying said kidneys.
>"Cleansing" Mexico requires nuclear weapons, which will make Mexico uninhabitable for thousands or even millions of years
Best to just make sure said diseased kidneys and any of its contagion are destroyed so there's no chance of ending up with it and wait for a donor while being hooked up to life support.
>Make sure Beaners don't have a chance of getting here, "permanently"; cultivate pro-White Europeans (anti-diversity and anti-feminism) and get infusion of said Europeans (and only pro-White Europeans) to become Americans, just like before

It doesn't matter why they come here really I just don't want them in my country they all need to be deported.
also many of them steal ssn cards so that they can get welfare.

While I'd like more white European ethnic cultures in our nation, this idea as is is the only one that could be considered pitching as a real one to be adopted.

Just glass the entire country of mexico with nukes and send chicanos to fish out the bodies

they you go. two birds with one stone

You say you want more Europeans culture here but you want to annex Mexico effectively making us one country, you don't want more white people here you want less.

I'm Los Angeles. That "hard working Mexican" meme isn't stereotypical at all.

I'm advocating this because if the libshits take the country back after Trump they'll most likely advocate for something worse than this. At least in this way Mexicans will self segregate (previously known as self deporting) back into their original territories for the most part.

No they wouldn't even more would move here you libertarians are so out of touch with reality,

Well if they still retained their own country without corruption and with better living standards they wouldn't migrate over either, and this option would be the best. But this has even less chance of happening unless they were brought in as just a 'US Territory', but also changing US Law to not permit free movement of citizens of US Territory to the mainland, or even not considering them citizens of the mainland in the first place.

How about we don't meddle with their country and we build a border and deport every single Mexican back to Mexico.

We still have other US Territories like Puerto Rico that have spics as citizens. If we don't meddle with them they're likely to maintain their failed state and many will still swim over here even with a great border wall for the promise of a better life.

And we could deport them just because we already have spic territories doesn't mean we need more. And if they were such a hard working group of people why can't they just live in Mexico and make that a nice place?

They allow their government to be corrupt and encourage drug cartels with ties to their police which kill off their people and keep them submissive. As a libertarian I'd be the first against meddling with another country, but in this case it indirectly affects us as their corrupt state encourages their people to take refuge in our country. Just wait until they devolve to the point of civil war and our country will have to consider taking them in as refugees like Europe considers mudslimes, then we'll have a real problem that could've been avoided with a little peaceful intervention.

>As a libertarian I'd be the first against meddling with another country,
Then do that
but you don't want to how about we just say no to the imaginary refugees

Just give them four border states and be done with it. Cannot handle these parasites anymore

They're on the brink of civil war as their gas prices went up while the value of their currency has gone down, and they all hate their current government. If they start killing each other we'll be negatively affected.

Not if we stop all immigration from there and kick out every Mexican in the US.

T. Chicano

I mean we could adopt a no-refugee policy and that would solve the problem, but we'd be hated externally and internally for it. I don't care that much, but libtards would have another reason for civil war and no other countries would then accept us as refugees (though fighting for our country is better than being a refugee).

the hilarious thing is we should build a wall to keep niggers out!

Because by rooting out corruption in Mexico the U.S loses a fuckload of money that funds all of the wonderful black ops they conduct around the world.

>we dont want all the crime, drugs, criminals, and cartels in our country
>we should solve this by making all of the crime, drugs, criminals, and cartels part of our country

why are lolbertarians so fucking stupid

You can't annex Mexico and let the natives have the same citizenship rank as regular citizens you goof tard

This is far more stupid than the linkin park pedogate thread

Mate, none of this is plausible. It's best to leave them be and remove as many of them as possible. They would contribute nothing to the economy and would in fact just leech off more from taxpayers. Who cares about all that added land when it's filled with disgusting spics? The very ones that already infest the US. Not to mention that every single one of these cunts would rush across the border and abandon their homes if we annexed them.

>wants to fix mexico's corruption problems
>every democrat associated with hillary is pleading the fif or getting wacked

first you fix your problems gringo, then we can talk about mexico's...

Not if that corruption is rooted out through American laws and policing.

But yes that would cost us money.

If the CIA didn't already meddle in other countries and their drug wars, they wouldn't have as big a problem though.

DIVERSITY THREAD
DIVERSITY THREAD
DIVERSITY THREAD
DIVERSITY THREAD

please unironically kill yourself. youre fucking retarded and your argument against globalism is to accept globalism. botched abortions like you make me want to donate to planned parenthood so they can step their shit up and get things right. I want to believe that this entire thread is bait because theres zero chance that somebody could be so dumb and believe in their double-think this hard. This is why the libertarian party failed, because nobody takes you seriously because the words coming out of your mouth sound like something a brain damaged 5 year old would shout if anybody cared to ask him about politics. I hope your proposal actually gets enacted the mexicans you propose to annex break into your home and kill your family before they hold you down and make you watch as they violate your daughter (male) sexually.

OP, remove the snek from your flag and reveal your true nature at once

Because America is the problem.

Stop consuming drugs.

I'm in Juarez for a wedding, help

This is one of the most retarded ideas i have ever read.

Anyways it's just an alternative proposal, and if we could trail of tears the Mexicans off their land and take it as ours that'd be preferable, but it would just increase the hate against us.

:^)

Fuck the whole country, just annex Baja california asap.

You have to kill the cartels, we should not offer a bunch of people citizenship when they'll only be leaches

>this is your brain on libertarianism

Good idea OP. Let's give citizenship and welfare to tens of millions of squatemalans. Surely they won't vote for marxist/third-worldist politics. Redpill yourself before you post again you fucking retard.

A good way to speed up the destruction of white race in Ameirca.

If federal gibs were cut off then they'd only look to their own states for gibs, which wouldn't affect the rest of the states. Either way it looks like many don't consider my proposal seriously so I don't really care anymore. Just don't blame me when we'll be forced to take in Mexican refugees when they have their civil war.

Objectively, raising the IQ and infrastructure in mexico would positively impact the USA.

Annexation is a bit too soon, but is something that should be looked into for the next 20-30 years after the general productivity of mexico increases.

no, shut the fuck up and stop talking. if federal gibs were cut off, they would migrate to the states that have the best benefits and settle there, as there is nothing to prevent them from doing so. your ideas get dumber and dumber as you go on. this isnt your thread anymore

We should destabilize Mexico. They're always at their best when they fight for control of the country.

well said

The question is: how to raise the IQ in Mexico?

Because IQ is overwhelmingly genetic the answer is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

>the Cartels have as much influence as the goverment

I think they are already pretty much destabilize.

We tried that in Brazil, didn't really worked.

How about we annex Mexico AND Canada? Then all the Mexicans would sign up for lucrative jobs in mineral/resource extraction in Butt Fuck Nowhere, NT & NU for the benefit of current American and Canadian industry. Think about all those folks that would sign up to mine uranium for slightly above minimum wage. If any racial tension is stirred, it will be from the Metis and Indians complaining about the sudden arrival of a bunch of Mestizos and Indios. Think of all the graffiti that would consist of "Don't let the sun set on you here, beaner" written in Inuktitut syllabics.
Most of the Canadian middle class would move to the sunbelt, and all the Quebecois/Old Jews would retire to Cozumel.

It's a win-win situation.

A lot of mexicans brought up in white neighborhoods turn out okay.

I'm sure if industry and education were brought up to par it would make a pretty sizeable difference within 10-20 years.

It would take a long term investment though, and its not necessarily somethings i would ever want my tax dollars going into.

Im not saying its our job to help them, just that there is mutual benefit down thr line for doing so

THIS IDEA IS BASED

I never said I agreed to the idea of national globalism, especially without a unified national demographic. It was just something that intrigued me to consider alternative options. If the whole world were my country, why would I want to bar trade and influence from other regions?

See Anyways, I just wanted to entertain alternative ideas, and the only one libshits would let us consider is maybe my OP. I don't like it as is but it's at least one proposal to consider. If you care you could come up with counter proposals that could realistically pass.

No this country was built by and for Europeans, these illegal fuckers need to go and if you are here legally consider yourself the lucky one, we are not going to willingly commit white genocide on ourselves

CIAniggers already annexed Mexico, which is why we have Spic ISIS (ms13) bringing back human sacrifice.

why the fuck do you want more mexicans in your country

are you a retard?

It's the resources I'm concerned with, but libshits would want them in our country if we adopted their resources. So OP is middle ground to appease libshits. If there's ways to subvert libshits into agreeing to trail of tears on spics I'm all ears.

America is 60% white right now. Mexico has 1/3 of America's population. If we absorbed mexico, we'd be around 45% white.

This would no longer be a 1st world country

>if they had better living standards they wouldnt migrate over
>so lets cut all the benefits they depend on, surely they will stay where they are, in the shittiest new states in the country

>i never said i agree with national globalism
>people want to migrate here? lets just expand our borders and become a new, bigger country
>but we'll totes build a wall on THAT southern border guys!!!
kill yourself you retard. i hope your parents are ashamed of you

as time goes on it seems there's really never going to be a resolution anyone wants come from this. they aren't going to boot in doors and literally send them and all their kids back, which is the only thing that would make a difference. the west is too fucking soft these days and beaners are literally everywhere you go now, pretty much none of them legal. it's a bad feel

If they were a US territory they would have a slight edge over their previous country which didn't have much gibs to begin with. Without mainland access they'd stick to their territory which they can at least improve without drug cartels and bad government keeping them down (only their genetics maybe). And without federal benefits in any state, they wouldn't have incentive to move to the mainland, legally or illegally except maybe in other states that approve of local gibs like Commiefornia, which is already on a suicide path.

If we were an island nation like the UK I wouldn't advocate for expansion at all except maybe for other islands that are unoccupied.

Because you'll have to give them the vote and they'll vote how they do in america.

>If they were a US territory they would have a slight edge over their previous country which didn't have much gibs to begin with
the ONLY reason for that is if our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIVES THEM BENEFITS. and you stated before, RIGHT HERE THAT YOU PROPOSE TO CUT OFF FEDERAL FUNDING

>without mainland access
but they HAVE mainland access, because they would be part of the contiguous united states. If theyre not allowed into the exisiting US, they are second class citizens, aka not really citizens of the united states, making this all kind of pointless if we annex a country but restrict them to their country

>And without federal benefits in any state
the benefits we may or may not have depending on which way the wind blows, you cant make up your fucking mind

> they wouldn't have incentive to move to the mainland
>except maybe in other states that approve of local gibs
so you propose to cut off all funding for everything in every state, which may i remind you is doing better than every part of mexico, just to de-incentivize these people to migrate, but at the same time you STILL acknowledge the fact that they will have incentive to migrate throughout the US for welfare

Your grand plan is to make the US jump through hoops and bend over backwards for a country that has not done shit for us, has never done shit for us, and never will do shit for us. All for these unnamed (((resources))). What fucking resources you stupid twat? you havent listed ANY benefits to this whatsoever. You say theyll get rid of the cartels, but if they had the power to do that they would be doing it already fucktard. That means WE will go into their cities, clean out their cartels, clean out their crime, their government, their criminals, their drugs, and by then Mexico will be maybe detroit tier. Youll then give them full voting rights, full access to the rest of america, full access to welfare in other states, and theyll occupy 1/3 of the government now
cntd

great, you made me go into two posts because youre such a fucking dumb ass

What makes you think, with their new power and influence, they wont just vote themselves gibs? If they dont, youll just be treating them like a second country and it will be fucking pointless to annex them in the first place. Stop thinking about people in mexico and start thinking about people in the US. Jesus fucking christ how dense do you have to be

Yeah, as a libertarian I'd propose cutting off the loads of federal agencies we have and delegate their responsibilities maybe to the state. The other benefits they get like voting wouldn't have to happen if they weren't full US Citizens if US Law changed accordingly, and they'd only vote in their particular region. While they might not get full annexation benefits as a US territory with modified US Law, they'd still be better off compared to being an independent nation because they could still receive US Policing and restructured constitutional government. Yeah it'd cost us to renovate their country but the alternative is to let them start a civil war against their corrupt government and we'd end up getting their refugees as full blown citizens. It wouldn't be fully pointless making them second class citizens.

And the resources would be like the factories corporations already have there, and their general manufacturing base. It's better than having to cede manufacturing away in China. Mexico also has rare metals and oil.

>they'd still be better off
yes, THEY would be better off, THEY would get free policing, THEY would be benefitting, and WE would pay for it. Who is policing them, our military and resources with pay for with OUR taxes, or their corrupt ones? do you plan on taxing them? If so, then why do you, mt lolbertarian, propose on taxing somebody without giving them full rights?

The main point is WHY. who gives a FUCK about giving them this nice little country at our expense? how does that benefit us? You will be taxing us out the ass for it you stupid cunt.

>the alternative is to let them start a civil war against their corrupt government
yes
> we'd end up getting their refugees
no, we wouldnt. we have no reason to accept them. and under your proposal you fucking asshat theyd be citizens anyways
>It wouldn't be fully pointless
yes it would be. there is literally zero gain for this.

youre making vague statements at vague companies and not saying anything direct that will benefit us. Why not just bring manufacturing back here to the states instead of annexing a whole fucking country where we manufacture products and saying "lol its domestic now XDXD"

kys

Sure, but we still shouldn't offer citizenship, at least not anytime soon.

All we would do is go in and overthrow the current corrupt government, and wipe out the cartels. Then install a new form of government that mirrors out own and led by several US politicians of our choosing. Then we can begin to fix it. Maybe after that we can grant them privileges like Puerto Rico.

Fuck, we should have done this back in 1848, but we just fucking HAD to be the nice guys and let Mexico off, even paying them for the western states.

As bad as it seems I think some civil war will eventually happen in the US there's too much division.

The states that were once mexican clay are now fill with bunch of Mexicans.
But you could even say is Spanish clay you should change the law or kick those 14 millones illegals because they're having and raping women right now.

The problem here is that the white race will worn out eventually just let go and bleach those Latinas or illegals.

Also annexing a dead land

WEWAMIGO
E
W
A
M
I
G
O

>All we would do is go in and overthrow the current corrupt government, and wipe out the cartels. Then install a new form of government that mirrors out own
because this has worked so well every single other time we have tried it

but this time itll work for sure!

They'd be a buffer to other potential migrant countries.

Unfortunately we still accept refugees from countries at war, and this especially true for a country at our border. Libshits wouldn't let us deny refugees from Mexico without putting up an even greater fight than with deporting them in the first place.

I'll cede that this isn't the best idea and if we could deny refugees we wouldn't have this arguments, but then they'd still find ways to cross the border illegally if a worse situation was in their country. We'd also have to pay up the ass for a big border wall and deportations.

>They'd be a buffer to other potential migrant countries.
but why not just annex those countries too friendo? :^)

>Libshits wouldn't let us deny refugees from Mexico
yeah in case you havent noticd we're working to change that right fucking now, any its proceeding much faster than any build up to a mexican civil war

At least with a bottleneck between the Americas a border wall is more effective. It's slightly worse than having a big island nation.

Hey, it's a start.
We have to begin somewhere. You think leaving Mexico alone and continuing to be a nuisance to us is better?

why dont we shore up our defenses before we go meddling in other countries

and just because the geographical barrier is better, it does not guarantee that the wall there will be more effective. You have to think about funding and housing and who will man it. it will essentially be an outpost in a foreign land.

Who of our troops signed up to protect mexico and not the US?

There would need to be less manpower assigned at that border than up here. It costs less for a wall there and requires less attendance. Protecting that border would protect all of the north.

the fact that we would have to spend trillions of dollars fixing a piece of shit country and get nothing in return except a fuck ton of third worlders that will change our country forever greatly outweighs any costs to building a smaller wall

>Who of our troops signed up to protect mexico and not the US?
Unfortunately, some of our troops are always protecting someone other than the US, but this time it might be worth it since we could potentially secure our northern border.
As for the funding, we could just tax the mexicans just like we do our own citizens.

And yes, like you mentioned, we could also annex the other smaller countries in central America.
It sounds imperialistic, but let's face it, those people CAN'T govern for shit. This is true for every third-world shithole that exists. Someone else HAS to step in and take control.

Face it, it's too late.
most of the border towns are ran by mexicains
hell most border patrol agents are mexicans

>northern border.
Fuck, I meant southern.

Though I don't see why we couldn't also politely ask Canada if they wanted to be absorbed into the US as well. I don't think the UK would like it though.

The annexation of Mexico would be a step towards authoritarianism which is good. The Mexican cartels would be publicly purged and the Mexican people would love us. Influences such as Hollywood would no longer poison our youth with LGBT and drug propaganda. Gang members killed on sight. The drug wars were too soft we needed brutality against these savages.