What grade would you give Trump so far?

strawpoll.me/13491782
Thank you for voting

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13491782
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C-

who the fuck made this? is red supposed to be bad? also >repeat instead of repeal

I wonder how long it took tyrone to come up with this one

i feel like im one of very few people who doesnt let the deviceof nature of trump actually effect my judgment, i feel like hes curently at a C maybe a C+

>F winning
drumpf btfo

>strawpoll.me/13491782

Captcha is being a fucking bitch and I'm not spending 30 mins trying to verify a vote.

C- and only because of Gorsuch and his speech in Poland.

>deviceof nature of trump

That word is divisive, famalamingo.

lol thank you im quite tired

B-. He tries really hard but he's objectively moving very slowly. Of course it's only partially his fault, but still.

What about Paris? TPP?

Shill detected

I chose C+. He isn't the greatest president ever, but he sure isn't that bad either.

The best thing about this poll is regardless of the outcome, Trump will still be our president.

About a light 7.

Butthurt faggots aside, he's doing pretty good.

B-

where's the A+?

B-

His decision to cut off funding for CIA terrorism bumped his grade up a bit.

F

The only thing he's done that I approve of is backing out of the TPP

Now just throw out all the A's and F's and you have a probably accurate assessment. Because there's no way he's been a total failure, but also no way he's been perfect. The extremes probably gave it no real thought.

A+, the jaws of the fusion gps trap are almost ready to snap shut and decapitate so many treasonous liberals and cuckservatives

Just make sure you have as much non perishable food as you can get your hands on

funny how this is a shill poll. consider anything not F to be the actual userbase. suck it liberal creeps.

>lying on the ineternet

This. My money's on OP being a shill who shared his straw poll on discord with his buttfag buddies beforehand. Sad.

From the ashes, we shall rise.

B-. Above average president. The promises he had made that I cared about have not been delivered on as much as I had hoped, and it's been six months. He has all the cards in hand, I don't care if he has to use shady, behind the scene stuff to achieve what he needs to do. Just do it. Blackmail that judge who keeps blocking his ban, suicide the Deep State, I don't care. Just make America Great Again. The end justify the means: it's okay when we do it.

That speech in Poland have made him go up from C to B-, though. Gave me a tiny bit of hope.

I gave him a D+
His ongoing war with the media and schizophrenic tweets are dragging him down. But he hasn't actually broken anything yet, maybe because he has barely done anything at all.

A+B > C+D+F

typical democrat,
is retarded.

F. When does the winning begin?

>His ongoing war with the media and schizophrenic tweets are dragging him down.
Those are actually the highlights of his presidency, you idiot. Many people threw their support behind him simply because of his willingness to fight with the media.

see

A for not being hillary

A-

Good so far like wise of thoughts and idea just excucuting them poorly

So... never?

how fucking dense can you be?

C+

Seems to be in good faith, but he can't accomplish his actions, because of himself and his own ignorance mainly. Also, he keeps sucking corporations dicks, and no I am not a gommie. But I will give credit where its due, he clamped down on CIA, shitted massively on Obama's legacy, and made "some" good trade deals, and repealed some bad ones, like the TPP.

He needs to improve on his behavior. He is rowdy and reckless. If he were calmer and more open, I guarantee you wall construction would have started by now.

It would also be nice if he could stop openly being a jew.

>all I do is win
>all he's done is win the election

>equal number of A and F votes

This made me think a lot.

>no F- option

shit poll.

Here's what it achieves though: nothing. ALl his media foes, CNN, NYT, MSNBC are having a surge in rating and subscribers.

6 months of losing

>mfw it's another/leftypol/ shill thread

Where is the A+

HAHAHA DUMBASS FRUMLF WITH MORE Fs THAN ANYTHING ELSE DAMN THOT

Trump 2020 kill the Kykes