You're approached by this thing in the WalMart parking lot...

You're approached by this thing in the WalMart parking lot, and are told to hand over reparations or "ah finna bussa cap in yo azz bish"

What happens next

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KvO-8IvoCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pull out my CCW and blast his ass

Realistically?
Well, he's got the jump on me, he's got a gun aimed at me and even if I were packing myself it's going to be too great a risk to my life to fight. So I guess I give up my wallet.
Anyone who says otherwise must admit they are going to probably get killed over petty nigger shit.

Obviously I give him my money. It's an animal. If a lion pounced on you and you happened to have a gazelle or some shit like that, you'd throw it in a second to save your life. Not a whole lot of difference here.

Hand him reparations and a bottle lube :-)

YO NIGGA, DA FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

becomes waifu

FAGGOT

>give him the money
>he walks away
>then shoot him in the back

I would shoot the fucking nigger.

>act like a scared, self-hating white liberal
>drop wallet on ground
>they let their guard down
>draw CCW
>kill as many I can legally get away with

Pretty simple bro

This all day. Then brag to my friends how I shot a nigger to death, to save my own life of course.

speak in korean to confuse him, and disarm him while he is trying to figure out what 1 + 2 is

I pretend I'm Denny Crane

youtu.be/_KvO-8IvoCI

Throw my emergency banana at him and when he goes to get it kill him with a kung-fu kick to the throat

>"ah finna bussa cap in yo azz bish
I beg your pardon? Are you asking where the nearest Jungle is? I have no idea.

>I believe you mean "I'm about to shoot your behind, if you don't hand over some currency"
>Reach into wallet
>Pull out middle finger
>Tell him "We wuz kangz n sheeitt"

Offer myself as reparations, if he's cute. Otherwise shoot the nigger.

>drop wallet on ground
>step back
>when he bends over to pick it up, put two in the back of his head

disarm him, shoot him in both knees and call the police, Im not an animal.

Act like I am afraid and convince it that I am going to get a bunch of cash out of my truck and give it to it. When it follows me to my truck I will slowly grab my gun from my console while at the same time cause a diversion and drop money or something shiny on the ground and tell it "oh you can have that too my negro friend." When it bends down to pick it up I will shoot it in the kneecap, disarm its weapon, tie it to the back of my truck, drag it through the parking lot in front of the other negros while they watch in horror.

Why? What would you do?

>hand nigger wallet
>he shoots you so you can't identify him to police

You people are legitimately retarded if you think the only way to survive the situation isn't to fight.

>flag
You're an insect! Hah hah!

actually an austrian tourist in roachland

Why wouldn't he do that in the first place then. I don't think you can into logic, user.

Ha! Emergency Banana. Never leave home without it.

Action is faster than reaction, especially when you consider this guy is probably high af. Grab his gun and donate him a life lesson.

Never know when you'll need protein, something to entertain a baby, make a bad guy slip, or ward off a city-ape

activate my ultra laser fucker and slay him

Ew. Why the hell would you go there? Did you cause the earthquake? Norbert is fucking seriously sexy desu, if you are not lying.
>fapfapfapfapfapfap

I get a boner, and my eyes widen. The sheer size of my regular erection is more than enough to be seen through nearly anything I wear on my waist and is quite distracting. He would stare at my erection, and possibly point the gun at it, causing it to grow even larger. By this point, my terror boner is ripping through the layer of denim holding it back, until it springs forward.

Now is my chance.

Jizz erupts as my autism reaches its peak, making me screech tk the tune of the Kanto Pokemon theme song, absolutely coating him in jizz. Police have arrived on the scene and immediately start masturbating, with the K9 unit viciously humping my now petrified assailant as I pass out from the weight of my own retardation.

And that is how I saved Captain Crunch.

I forcefully rape him at dick point

oh fuck dick joke hivemind

Act like I'm complying and reach for my wallet but pull out my 9mm and blast his nigger ass because I always carry with a round in the chamber and this is america, where we have rights to defend ourselves.

>Canada
>Guns
You forgot the proxy leaf friend

This is satisfying as fuck. Why did the nigger try to hit him? Anyone know the story here?

Point out the numerous cameras in a Wal Mart parking lot and drive home with my cheap chinese shit.

He gets a nut busted in his ass.

>why would you go there?

1600 euroshekels for me and 3 friends for 14 days, pretty fucking cheap

>live in AZ
>open carry
>the moment when I see a nigger I already have my hand near my holster
>ill hit em with some 1000 grit pocket sand followed by some 9mm nigger repellent

Goddamn that would make my day. It's all I ever wanted for Christmas is to have that opportunity.

>Drop wallet on ground
>Back away because I don't want any trouble
>Draw
>Fire
>"I feared for my life and would like to sign a complaint. Please take me to the ER as I am concerned about shock"
>Lawyer the fuck up

tell him to pull the trigger and call him a fucking pussy

would he really be stupid enough to shoot someone in a walmart parking lot with cameras everywhere?

this... because america... we dont play that shit... play stupid games win stupid prizes

I usually keep an eye out for niggers in public, so I would've either walked away or grabbed my gun and walked around long before

>pull out lighter
>light it
>watch as they are amazed by something they have never seen before
>dumbass niggers
>grab my cock
>bust a load on them all
>"what da fuhq nigga" he says
> what if i approached him?

Yes he would, he's a nigger

Give them everything in my wallet.
Congratulate them on their boldness and entrepreneurship.
Offer them $10,000 to visit and dispatch my enemies.

You see a problem. I see opportunity

Yes. He would.

niggers do not get the drop on me.
if a nigger locks eyes with me, and reaches for their gun, they are dead. Thing is, most niggers looking for some quick cash are probably not going to fuck with me, I'm a combat vet and have "the stare". they are always looking for an easy mark

>This is satisfying as fuck. Why did the nigger try to hit him? Anyone know the story here?

This was in Arizona.

>White working man minding his own business at the convenience store.
>Crazy nigger recently moved to Phoenix from some left-wing shit hole where white people cringe at offending niggers and flee from confrontations with them.
>For whatever stupid niggershines reason, crazy nigger decides to pick a fight with white working man.
>White working man bashes crazy nigger's face in, and makes me cheer every time I see this clip.

>see blackie with a gun
>just an abo with a toy gun that's got the orange bit cut off
>throw him a dollar for the laugh
>go home and microwave my aldi meat pie

>fuckin black cunts

good idea, wait til he stands up or try to get it in the side of his head though so the ballistics match your story

I guess you can have this change I was gonna take to the coinstar for gas money, but you prolly already got more than that on your ebt card. I tried to get food stamps myself, but I'm white, so denied...

>going to turkey for a beach vacation
>is from australia

why?

keep silent and put my range practice and ccw to the test and not face charges due to extemely based stand your ground legislation in the state of Kentucky and be home in time to watch Ancient Aliens

He said Austria not straya

i side step, simultaneously pulling my hk vp40, and i unload my magazine into his center mass and hope i dont get hit.

Giggle before tackling him and biting at his face/ nose because I'm semi suicidal/ probably drunk since I'm at a walmart

Never draw when a gun is drawn on you. Give him your wallet throw it down then draw after he is distracted or when he goes to run away.

ibuprofen isnt going to touch that

why did you shoot him in the knees, were you not in fear for your life? If you weren't in fear of your life, why did you use deadly force?

This but texas and open carry

you are absolutely correct. these people that say otherwise are either underage or just morons

Agent Roach

>blow gun out of his hand with focused Ki blast
>raise my hands to the sky
>take in the energy of every white person on Earth
>instant transmission him to his ghetto
>spirit bomb niggerville into a crater
nothing personal, kid

do you think the nigger even learned anything from this? I doubt it

>clip

>that gun

Oh how I wish a nigga would.

Digits confirm you die thinking you can sidestep a gun in the open at close range.

>>spirit bomb niggerville into a crater
kek

I'm curious why he stopped. There is a curb there and the nigger still has teeth.

This shit was in Mesa, about a few blocks away from Mesa Comm. God I love the valley.

>Give him money
>Give him phone
>Track phone location
>Find out where he sleeps
>Creep into hood, early AM
>Revenge

dude...

I'm, ........impressed.

He learned white people are supremacists because he was beat down, just like mama tol him..

the jump down was pretty fucking sweet man. not even kidding.

Ill probably watch the webm at least 1 time in the future after today, and think exactly the same thing.

nice

Dude what? This guy is operator as fuck.

I would drop my pants and tease them to inject me with their rich multicultural semen. Praise the almighty BBC.

kek

10/10, would operate with.

I'm Ayrab brother

This guy gets it.

you could even creep in later after dawn. it seems like an unwritten rule that niggers don't wake up before 11 am depending on local laws of when alcohol can be served.

I don't take orders from shitskins, so I'd say, "I don't take orders from shitskins, nigger."

Then I'd try some Steven Seagal shit. Even if I fail and get shot, at least I die as a proud Aryan man who doesn't take orders from shitskins.

>gib moneys
>Melanin enriched gentleman turns to walk away
>Draw CC, empty mag
>Draw cell phone, dial my lawyer
>Completely protected under castle doctrines "felony in progress" clause

Thank you for my new favorite video.
That fucking dreadlock throw = priceless.

Pull my Smith and shoot him first.

Trick question, who the fuck goes to Walmart? Amazon Prime you stupid fuck!

break off hand
pistol whip with hand still attached
shoot it with its finger on the trigger
drop the bloody mess
let cops sort it out

In my mind I have a plan where I act extremely scared, pull my wallet, and then fumble it so that it lands far left from the mugger.
Then when they turn to grab it I draw my ccw from my right and unload
This has never happened.. yet

Can someone gif this with a "DELET THIS" text over it

Apex kek

You forgot
>360 and walk away

If the nigger's gun is out and pointed at you...there will not be time for you to pull yours.

If you are standing toe to toe and are in arm's reach, you grab the nigger's gun and point it upwards and take his weak, skinny ankles out, from under him.

You stand a good chance of getting shot even after you hand over your belongings, you've got better odds fighting for the gun if you are in close proximity of the aggressor.