Brit/pol/ toads edition

>links no cunt reads
>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738
>Eddie Walt's further
>Goldman Sachs boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329
>rightly continues to bum his way to a job in the bbc
>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626
>Rimmer runs for election. Keeps running
>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293
>no one has ever or will care who steerpike is.
>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPk0mzsxJyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NSkboTTTmpg
youtube.com/watch?v=xgwnXp1Zb4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8WQVb_nuKvs
youtube.com/watch?v=qaV6GCOjdRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for James O'Nazi

>sucking a tripcunt's cock in the op greentext

What a massive faggot, no wonder this thread is always filled with high levels of tripcancer scum.

A man who talks sense on /britpol/, a rare thing.

Have some beautiful Kate (albeit with dodgy audio).
youtube.com/watch?v=SPk0mzsxJyQ

>Rimmer runs for election. Keeps running
I noticed it

youtube.com/watch?v=NSkboTTTmpg

I see what you did there

>Been in (((higher education for almost a decade)))
>out. A year later discover there are no jobs in my field unless you went to Oxbridge
>uncle suggests we start doing up derelict cottages and barn conversions and selling them
>earnt 114K last year after tax.
>offered entry level job in my field last week. I've been literally searching for it for four years.
>I've sweated, slaved, wept, lost my fiance to my (((field))) and now I am thinking what was my dream job I'll refuse.

I prefer the relatively unknown, underrated original.
youtube.com/watch?v=xgwnXp1Zb4Q

>tfw this was on the ancient mix tape my parents always used to play in the car when I was a babby

wew lad takes me back

d...david?

>baroness hale
I recently had to read some course work about diversity in the judiciary and it had a piece on Lad Hale, about how despite her lack of traditional legal background she became a supreme Court judge. The general tone was not only had she overcome the disadvantage of being female, she was so amazing she overcame all these other traditon obstacles to supreme judgeship.
Obviously to me it read as "despite her lack of qualification for the job, the diversity quota she met by being female was sufficient for her appointment"

I thought leftists were supposed to believe that 1 person's actions shouldn't be used on groups as a whole?

Didn't find out it was a cover for years.

(2)Bowden catholic paganism continued thread expired bollocks!
Does anyone know what bowden meant in an interview from long bang that i watched recently, when he refered to himself as a Catholic Pagan, im also led to belive that Julius Evola as used this term when talking about his spirtuallity however i still havent the faintest idea to understanding what he meant in regards to spirituallity to me the mere conception of a Catholic Pagan seems near imposible yet at the same time kind of relatable in regards to a European Belief sytem that is based on both sytems yet it seems impossible.

Does any one have the faintest idea as to what Bowden was following or even talking about in regards to spirituality.

I assume it is similar to how Franciscan monks venerate nature. In this sense it combines the animism of paganism alongside the moral centre of Christianity

The album it's from is an album of covers, only way I found out.
youtube.com/watch?v=8WQVb_nuKvs

I replied in the last thread to you about this very question.

He identified more with the morality of paganism but he also saw Christianity as inseparable from Europe and admired much of its aesthetics

>being a catfag

lmao the person who says immigration is good and closing your border is EXTREME is apparently our only hope lads

So just as a i thought a mixture of both as to what suited him, might give it a try as ive been stuck for the last months trying to choose one between the two not knowing what to do, if not simply remain an atheist!

I mean at one point i was all for anglo saxon paganism, and its empthasis on race and identity yet discovered how larpy it was at times.

As for roman catholscim i liked the moral system yet fell compeled to completly reject the herectic antichrist globalist pope who promotes degeneracy and god knows what else.

So a truly chissled religion for the indvidual based upon their own european heritage and that of a moral sytem based off Christanity, I might just have to give this a try and see how it works out!

Can anyone recommend some easy beginner reading material on paganism and proto-religion? Everything I've found so far tends to be either superficial hippy LARPing or sociopaths using 'nature' as an excuse to be sociopaths because 'like wolves don't have morals bro'. Someone recommended The Golden Bough but I found it totally impenetrable.

>different morals = no morals

How do you get into house flipping?

poor mousey

Give recs pls

Go outside and don't live in an urban centre

Life's weird, fuck it, the past is the past, just do whatever makes you happiest.

Also this

I'm fine for all that, specifically looking for something worthwhile to read about it

is that a real toad with a mouse in his mouth? Eating him?

toads are carnivores m9

Hey bongs, Amerishit here with a question. My father was born into a 90% majority and before he reaches 70 years he will be a minority.

I know you have your traditions and bullshit for why your monarchy won't press into political decisions, but if there was ever a case for extraordinary action, don't you think it'd be now? It fucking pisses me off.

It's 4am here, anyone still awake is just waiting for the world to burn.

The ruling elite don't give a fuck about the lower classes. More brown people means they don't have to pay their workers so much and since they're less intelligent they're more easily controlled, via religion and the media, and less likely to organise any kind of resistance. Thus they maintain their standard of living whilst ours drops.

And this.

can confirm

Will he ever admit that Britain is better off as a 100% White country?

Is that a willy in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me

it's a knife, m8, now give me your money

b
i
n

Don't be silly bin that willy

Should have been decades ago. Elizabeth is committed to being hands-off. Each Monarch is different. Maybe in the future?

He has. Not in those words.

in fucking Australia. Mr Toad wasn't was he?

better start that fire dude, (((they))) are counting on youse being chicken shit for men. Prove em wrong m8.

Mr Toad sucked the gypsies out of that caravan like marrow from a bone, sorry pal

that'll learn me to click on pic like that for closer look - I should have learned from that fucking chinaman boiling a doggo alive - damn you all.

Varg vilkness, sorcery and ancient religion in scandnavia.

Its a great book, that is short, understandable and gives a short but detailed oversight of paganism as a belief sytem, and basically coverers eveything that you will want to know as some one being introduced to the pre christian religion of europe.

I like are Varg but he's clearly marching to the beat of his own drum, I wouldn't go to him for unbiased information on anything

#QueensGuardsWelcome

Anne Marie Waters

MUDS OUT

2016 started the fire, 2017 will see it spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaV6GCOjdRM